Walks in to the room...

bexstar

Hi MFCers,

I've been a member for a while, but as I only have the internet at work (oops, should I be on the net for personal use?), I haven't had much interaction on the forums: only to convey my utter psychological trauma on learning that Mika wasn't making an appearance at the VFestival (Australia).

I am slowly recovering, and simultaneously saving to make it the other side of the world to go to a concert.

As you would all agree, Mika is a genius - his music is amazing.

Would love to hear from fellow Australian Mika fans...

B.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya

Drop into the Aussie thread now and then, they usually are very up to date on what is going on.

It's such a bummer MIKA is not doing V, especially when I bought tickets in 3 cities for it...but I know I am not the only one in such a pickle...oh well, a small price for my obsession!!:wub2:

Yes the Aussies here are awesome and they feel your pain about the festival cancellations.

Mika is starting to play some big-ass venues in Europe so you may want to hold onto your money for an Australian tour.

Canadians went through almost a year of broken promises and rumours that didn't pan out, but he's coming for real in a couple of weeks. It just takes a little patience.

hiiiiiiii! I'm from Aus too, and I also LOVE going online during company hours hahahahaha....I'm addicted.

Little tip - email subscribe to the threads you like then you can get instantly updated without them even knowing you're catching up with the forums :D

Where are you from?

Hi MFCers,

I've been a member for a while, but as I only have the internet at work (oops, should I be on the net for personal use?), I haven't had much interaction on the forums: only to convey my utter psychological trauma on learning that Mika wasn't making an appearance at the VFestival (Australia).

I am slowly recovering, and simultaneously saving to make it the other side of the world to go to a concert.

As you would all agree, Mika is a genius - his music is amazing.

Would love to hear from fellow Australian Mika fans...

B.

hey!! im not Australian but i do save money for attend at least to one of his concerts because as far as i know they are like unique!! just amazing! and the idea to get to know other mikafans it makes me wanna save!! cuz i know it'll be worth it... well anyways...welcome!! and pass to a couple of forums... you'll love them!!:wink2:

Hi there!

Welcome to the MFC forum. :welcomeani:

You've already been given the link to the Aussie Thread in the General Chin Wagging Section of the forum :thumb_yello: .... please come and say hi to everyone. We have a fantastic bunch of aussies here, and we always love to meet new people.

I'm Rainbow Sky... If you ever have any questions or need any help, please PM me at any time. I'm always here!