Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

It's pretty outrageous innit?

Perhaps she can assure everyone that there are no paps hanging out in Mika's bushes in the wee hours of the morning.

And what's this moving story? Wasn't that a doll house or something?

That's because the MFCers who lurk there already scare them off :bleh:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty outrageous innit?

Perhaps she can assure everyone that there are no paps hanging out in Mika's bushes in the wee hours of the morning.

And what's this moving story? Wasn't that a doll house or something?

Yeah maybe I should go and have a poke around in the bushes next time I'm in the area...see if there are and lurking paps.

I'd be surprised if he moved soon with the amount of work he's had done the last few months.

what have i started :shocked:

well im going to the gig by myself ¬_¬ from Scotland...going to a looooon couple ofdays oooo least il have mika on my mp3 to keep me company...

so im hoping the people at brixton are going to be friendly and try and be-friend me :P

as for the MFC'er secret code maybe if we wore like a speciifc item of clothing (color wise) or a bracelet of something to stick us out...soo one of us could que before the gig and some of us could go round the back...thats what i usually do up here...

as for the MFC'er secret code maybe if we wore like a speciifc item of clothing (color wise) or a bracelet of something to stick us out...soo one of us could que before the gig and some of us could go round the back...thats what i usually do up here...

It's no secret. There will be at least 50 of us, mostly at the front of the queue. We'll all be wearing the hearts and chatting to each other.

You can check the London meet up thread and maybe get together with people before the gig. Check out some of the recent gig threads and you'll see pics so you can recognize specific people. Everyone is very friendly so come on over and say hi.

28 since its the only date that isnt sold out, luky me managed to get a tickaroo

There are usually tickets on offer in the Extra Ticket Thread if you want to come to the other shows. If you want to meet Mika - just my opinion - but I think Hammersmith is your best chance.

Everytime I see your hat I think it's my post. :naughty: .
They look good together, great pics to put hats onto. :naughty:

think we should get real hats for the gigs. Then everyone will be able to recognize us for sure.

They would have to be purple and yellow felt though. :naughty:

I've noticed John seems to come out and give everyone a good talking to before Mika puts in an appearance and people respond to that.

It's going to be difficult to control as the crowds get bigger and random people are hanging around waiting to see him.

I've missed what John said both times in November, but I think it's something about absolutely no photos or Mika will leave.

But so many people did have cameras I thought he might mean posed ones with Mika. They take longer than an autograph.

I'm one of the struck dumb brigade, but really I'm quite happy if I can hang around listening to the witty things other people seem to him chat about.

They look good together, great pics to put hats onto. :naughty:

They would have to be purple and yellow felt though. :naughty:

You really should!

You need to make Mika pose in a real hat for a few pics... Although I doubt they'd be as good as the wonderful photo-shopped ones.

You really should!

You need to make Mika pose in a real hat for a few pics... Although I doubt they'd be as good as the wonderful photo-shopped ones.

I was thinking of that in Toronto. Not sure I've got the balls though. I'm all talk and no action when it comes to Mika. :naughty:

ga6200003cn1.jpg

Here is what bab and christine will wear for the london gigs !! :punk: :punk:

OMG that's awesome. We need them.

You really should!

I think we should print out our kind and fine pics and ask him to sign them. See if he just returns them to us unsigned, and gives us a strange look. :naughty:

He got into his car and people started banging on the windows. When the car drove off they started chasing it. It was crazy.

Was that the gig where people met to grieve for that little boy who choked on a sweet?

I remember having read somewhere that it was them who held up the van... but maybe it was a different gig and I get all mashed up in my poor head...

There were lots of people at the stage door and he just came out and got straight into the car, and people ran after it, banging on the side.

I shouted rude things at the bangers.

I can so understand that. This behaviour does not exactly help.

I love Mika and would stand next to him to stare at that gorgeous face for hours if I could, but it's too difficult to have any kind of meaningful interaction with him at this point in his career. Certainly in the UK.

I would encourage people to just go and enjoy the show and not hang your hopes of having a good night on meeting Mika.

Oh so true. I've already stepped back from planning to even try to say hello after the shows. The gigs in Germany have been a whole other story and bad enough I did not really know to appreciate that. *sigh*

People at the Canada and US gigs might be lucky though.

but i'm done with this conversation, i'm pretty sure he's not gonna chat with the fans, simply because it's london, and it never happened in london... except after somerset house, where the paparazzi were already shooting him, so "wtf", he stayed a bit... and kissed me hi :bleh:

Not with fans maybe, but with you for sure, of course :naughty: The hair...:wub2:

lol, i wasn't alone for the drinks, and i admit i can't explain the kissing hi but i wouldn't bet a lot over me

Maybe he took you for somebody else, ever thought about that? :lmao:

I don't wanna meet Mika I got completely stressed the last time I had the chance to speak to him, not because of him, but because of that camera twat, I don't find it anywhere near as amusing as the rest of you lot to be filmed for some dodgy documentary that may or may not ever be produced :blink:

Oh I found the cam twat incredibly friendly and really a nice guy - but then he was without his cam when I found out about that :roftl:

I'd never give my permission to be filmed if I was asked for it - LOL, and I have a feeling neither would he, hence the place behind the cam - very clever :naughty: