American Idol thread!

Fmbm

yep, that's true. and i guess he would have felt pretty guilty if one of the others got sent home instead of him, when he knew that he didn't try nearly as hard. so, yeah, it could be true!

Mmhmm, exactly. I want David A. to win now. He's so humble and David Cook is cocky :naughty:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmhmm, exactly. I want David A. to win now. He's so humble and David Cook is cocky :naughty:

Seriously.

David A. knows that he's really lucky to be in the spot he's in, but I feel that David C. has let it get to his head...

Plus I just love David A. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Seriously.

David A. knows that he's really lucky to be in the spot he's in, but I feel that David C. has let it get to his head...

Plus I just love David A. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

yep, i agree! although i do like david cook's style better, personally. but you both are right about him being too overconfident. david A. does have an amazing voice though - i just don't like his song choices much. i have to say though, this week i loved both songs!

Did you guys hear what happened with Jason?

I was watching a Yahoo! video and they slowed down the part where Ryan says what number to call/text to vote and you could see Jason mouthing the words "Don't vote :naughty:"

Yup. I knew he was sacrificing himself. American Idol just doesn't seem like his thing, but he was one of my favorites.

He did not mouth don't vote......in several of his intereviews he has cleared it up...he said 'vote vote' i can give you several of them if you like. This is an interview with jason castro...ryan seacrest being the interviewer http://www.westmichiganstar.com/cc-common/news/videos/player.html?loc=4&pimg=/cc-common/news/videos/listimages/jason_castro_big.jpg&count=3&redir=yes

Maybe it is just me - but, I find this year/season to be rather boring! It just is not like the previous seasons.... they were so exciting! I would have died if I missed an episode! Now.... I could care less! Is it JUST me? If so, I blame it on MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it is just me - but, I find this year/season to be rather boring! It just is not like the previous seasons.... they were so exciting! I would have died if I missed an episode! Now.... I could care less! Is it JUST me? If so, I blame it on MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

no, i feel the same way! i think it may have been the themes they had to work with this year? but maybe it is MIKA, who knows! :naughty:

no, i feel the same way! i think it may have been the themes they had to work with this year? but maybe it is MIKA, who knows! :naughty:

I don't think it is the themes cause so far the ones *that i have seen* were GREAT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Neil Diamond.... and Andrew Lloyd Webber!!!!!!!

I think it is the contestants themselves! The show has never been so boring!!!!

..........and then again - maybe it is MIKA! :bleh:

I don't think it is the themes cause so far the ones *that i have seen* were GREAT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Neil Diamond.... and Andrew Lloyd Webber!!!!!!!

I think it is the contestants themselves! The show has never been so boring!!!!

..........and then again - maybe it is MIKA! :bleh:

yep, now that i think about it the themes were good this year. i especially loved the episode with Andrew Lloyd Webber. i think you might be right with it being the contestants. i heard that a lot of them which made it to the top 6 or 5 or whatever had previous offers before the show. that and the fact that over the years it has become know that most of them end up with deals regardless of whether they win or not may have them overconfident and not trying as hard? it's really hard to say.

yep, now that i think about it the themes were good this year. i especially loved the episode with Andrew Lloyd Webber. i think you might be right with it being the contestants. i heard that a lot of them which made it to the top 6 or 5 or whatever had previous offers before the show. that and the fact that over the years it has become know that most of them end up with deals regardless of whether they win or not may have them overconfident and not trying as hard? it's really hard to say.

I agree with you! And for me- they just do not have the spunk that previous seasons had. It is like NO personality! I don't know.... it is just so boring this season! I need some excitement! I guess after seeing Mika live EVERYTHING else in the WORLD is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! :naughty:

lol! i feel the same, other than blaming it on mika! lmao! but no, i loved all the other years, but i really stopped appriciating it this year, since they got rid of all my favs, i mean i like davids, but, i hate that my top top favs didnt make it far

lol! i feel the same, other than blaming it on mika! lmao! but no, i loved all the other years, but i really stopped appriciating it this year, since they got rid of all my favs, i mean i like davids, but, i hate that my top top favs didnt make it far

Yeah........... they got rid of the ones that had personality and brought excitement to the show! Now ir is like WHATEVER! :boxed:

Yeah........... they got rid of the ones that had personality and brought excitement to the show! Now ir is like WHATEVER! :boxed:

i know! i personally wanted danny Noriega to win! my sister, and 2 of my friends did too! and so weve been mad since then, and then all my other favs left :(

i know! i personally wanted danny Noriega to win! my sister, and 2 of my friends did too! and so weve been mad since then, and then all my other favs left :(

I never got into it this year at all! Now last year and the year BEFORE I would have killed someone if they made miss American Idol! :lmao:

So.... Which one was Danny Noriega???? Cause there was ONE guy that I liked - but I do not remember his name..... :boxed:

I never got into it this year at all! Now last year and the year BEFORE I would have killed someone if they made miss American Idol! :lmao:

So.... Which one was Danny Noriega???? Cause there was ONE guy that I liked - but I do not remember his name..... :boxed:

ya i used to be in luv w/ idol, but now i could care less!

danny noriega is...http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=335221891

danny noriega is...http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=335221891

Do you have any other pics? I cannot access that at work..... I want to see him!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Danny Noriega! It's too bad that he got kicked off so early in the game. That guy had attitude and personality... he made the show fun to watch because I couldn't wait to see what he was going to say.:naughty:

Danny Noriega! It's too bad that he got kicked off so early in the game. That guy had attitude and personality... he made the show fun to watch because I couldn't wait to see what he was going to say.:naughty:

Gosh!!! I want to see a pic..... cause from what yall are describing.. it SOUNDS like the one that I liked!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I do not watch American Idol but I do catch highlights on TV sometimes...

I saw that guy do "Grace Kelly"

I saw some guy totally butcher that Our Lady Peace song (please, next time either practise more or leave it to Raine Maida to sing...)

And I also saw that Castro fellow totally mess up and...FORGET his lyrics (he kind of creeps me out...)

PS: There is this show that I watch and sometimes the hosts talk about American Idol. But anyways, one of the hosts calls that 17 year old a "sexless little fetus"...

We felt the exact same way!!! We thought he had such attitude and he was so fun to watch. He had a good voice also. Was disappointed he went home so soon.