American Idol thread!

Fmbm

How did Aussie get kicked off?! I mean obviousely people didn't vote enough, but DAMN! He was my favorite... well I guess I'll keep not watching the show again :annoyed_h4h: What is wrong with the world?! :tears:

and why is there an ad for Keith Urban Ringtones at the bottom of my screen?! :lmfao:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Aussie get kicked off?! I mean obviousely people didn't vote enough, but DAMN! He was my favorite... well I guess I'll keep not watching the show again :annoyed_h4h: What is wrong with the world?! :tears:

and why is there an ad for Keith Urban Ringtones at the bottom of my screen?! :lmfao:

Yeah. Ryan Seacrest said yesterday that this is kinda one of those things like Chris Daughtrey. People think that they have enough votes so they don't vote. This same thing probably happened to Michael. At least Jason is still on there.

And yeah I see Keith Urban too.

Yeah. Ryan Seacrest said yesterday that this is kinda one of those things like Chris Daughtrey. People think that they have enough votes so they don't vote. This same thing probably happened to Michael. At least Jason is still on there.

And yeah I see Keith Urban too.

that's what happens when fans think 'oh everyone else will vote enough...so i don't have to', that's when it generally happens.

:lmao:

He was OK...

I want Kristy gone...or David A. (sorry, he's getting boring)

me too! :thumbdown:

.... but I like David! .....

I loved David Cooks performance last night! It was so amazing! one of his best!!!!!! :thumb_yello::wink2:

( and I felt so good for him at the end after the judges spoke to him! and he started to tear up!! :blush-anim-cl: )

*bumps*

Soooooo Andrew Lloyd Webber...

OMG David Cook...:wub2: ...I didn't know he could sing like that! Wow...

Sir Andrew did NOT look pleased with David A's changing of his song's style and everything...at all...did you see his reaction? Not good.

I'm worried for Brooke...she screwed up, and no matter what Simon says to soften it, people will remember. And that's too bad becasue I like her...

Carly went home last night! That's shocking to me...but it happened...i figured it would have brooke. But oh well...what do you all think?

I know!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Carly was one of the top 3 singers! Brooke should have felt guilty , because I think she should have gone home... but at least she is trying... I guess.. :blink:

I predict that the final 3 will be David C, David A, and ( should have been Carly.. ) but should also be Syesha ... could be Jason because I think so many people like him.. ( I do ... ).. :wink2:

I know!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Carly was one of the top 3 singers! Brooke should have felt guilty , because I think she should have gone home... but at least she is trying... I guess.. :blink:

I predict that the final 3 will be David C, David A, and ( should have been Carly.. ) but should also be Syesha ... could be Jason because I think so many people like him.. ( I do ... ).. :wink2:

I think now with carly gone...that jason has locked his place in the top 3...she was the one that was mostly standing in his way. Brooke and syesha won't be staying long. It'll be one of them going home next week.

yeah I think Brooke( :thumb_yello: .. sorry Brooke..) or syesha ( :thumbdown: she should stay I think.. ) will be gone soon...

so a guy will probably win this year, I wonder if American Idol people plan it out like this :blink: last year was Jordan , Taylor , Carrie , ..... now after Jordan will also be a guy.. ( ? )