The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

Yeah.... and you and I feel that way about the same people..... so YOU know it is true!~ I just stay away from the biatches..... THANK GOODNESS there are only like 5 Biatches in the entire MFC!

*people start to rack their brains, WHO is she talking about?*

If any of you have ever had that SNOTTY, BIATCHY feeling.....we are prolly talkin bout the SAME folks!

We almost sense the same people. That's funny!!!

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We almost sense the same people. That's funny!!!

....I think it is just because they are truly THAT bitchy.... it is SO obvious!

Perhaps they are rich or something.... cause they are not THAT beautiful!~

I have not made any friends here. I have been involved and/or poked my head into the majority of the threads here (post whore!) but I feel like I am tolerated.....for want of a better word.

I notice some people here get absolutely fawned over and for the life of me I can't understand why.

I don't know who you're talking about obviously so I can't comment on any specific person or situation, but I think the mystifying popularity and the difficulty in making friends issues are linked. A lot of the relationships here are based on things that happen outside the forums.

There are PMs, MySpace, Facebook, IM, chat and of course real life. Unlike most forums on the internet MFC has had dozens of built-in meet n greets because we all go to Mika concerts whenever we get the opportunity.

I can't even talk about some of the stuff I got up to in the middle of the night with other members here on MFC so obviously I'm going to be tighter with them than members that I only know through a few words when we occasionally cross threads.

It's not a personal thing, it's just a matter of opportunity. There are people I met and befriended in London that I don't think I'd ever addressed before on MFC or vice versa. It's not that I didn't like them on the board, we just never really crossed paths until standing in a queue in Hammersmith or drinking in a bar in Camden or whatever.

...better to be a post whore than.....

:roftl: :roftl:

:lmao:

A baby prostitute?

I'd rather see you out there shakin' that thang.

i've been meaning to tell you for quite some time now, you used to have YOU as your old avvie right? OMG you are so beatuful!

We can't all post in all threads anyway...or...okay a few people might be able to manage, but I can barely keep up with the few threads I try to follow :boxed: I'm actually quite happy with a few "home" threads and apart from that just posting if I see an interesting topic, I don't feel the need to be a part of everything that goes on here...Sure there's a lot of inside jokes I miss out on and have to ask about when they're brought up for the 257th time, but then I just ask and either I get an answer or I don't, which probably means it's one of those "you should've been there" things, well I wasn't there, so hey better luck next time :bleh:

Yup! :thumb_yello:

I just stay away from the biatches..... THANK GOODNESS there are only like 5 Biatches in the entire MFC!

*people start to rack their brains, WHO is she talking about?*

Oh yeah, I want an itemized list from biggest bitch on down.

:lmao:

A baby prostitute?

I'd rather see you out there shakin' that thang.

i've been meaning to tell you for quite some time now, you used to have YOU as your old avvie right? OMG you are so beatuful!

WOW.... no one has ever said that to me before :lmao:

Gee, thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Yes! :naughty:

Yeah, but you really LIKE some of them..... so that would not be right... maybe you see something that we don't! I am not a 'mean natured' person.... I give everyone the benefit of the doubt!

But DON'T CROSS ME :sneaky2: