The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

*takes truth wand back*

I don't judge you based on your age. The only people who's age really matters on here, to me, are the 12 year olds who are very hard to understand. lots of this:

lol kk so meeka is liek so hot n i dnt no y he wd be g*y! lolz i knt evin brng m.self 2 saythat word.

But you don't type like a bumblehead, so I can tell you right now, I don't judge you based on your age.:wink2:

No one knew my age and I was treated as a oldling, i mean a chick came up to me and started talking about mikagasms without the mika :lmao:

I am 13 :eek:

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

I think for me personally, everyone thought I was a show off after the yearbook. But I was just really proud of it that's all. People in that project thread kept jabbing things into me... and when I defended that book they saw me as really sensative... like I felt like I was the boss and was the only one to get credit...

That's how I felt :thumbdown:

People see me as sensitive too *hugs*

But am I not the one who plotted with artsy into thinking that ryan reynolds chopping the dog in Amityville horror is totally hot?

I guess I'm just completely oblivious, cos I haven't noticed anything different lately. Then again, I've been hopped up on meds cos I'm a sick dog right now.

Carry on.

I don't see cliques.

Maybe it's because I am the popular one :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

No, but i am one of the popular ones at school.

and I have one thing to say to you all!

I'M KEVIN GNAPOOR, THE G'S SILENT WHEN I SNEAK THROUGH YOUR DOOR, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WOMAN ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR

*snatches the wand*

JUST like Birthday threads.....

some people have them a mile long, and others..... are totally ignored! WHAT is up with that? Can't we all take a moment to offer a Happy B-day wish?

I don't see cliques.

Maybe it's because I am the popular one :mf_rosetinted:

No, but i am one of the popular ones at school.

and I have one thing to say to you all!

I'M KEVIN GNAPOOR, THE G'S SILENT WHEN I SNEAK THROUGH YOUR DOOR, MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WOMAN ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me, because everytime you hear she be like "OHHH, KEVIN G!"

*snatches the wand*

some people have them a mile long, and others..... are totally ignored! WHAT is up with that? Can't we all take a moment to offer a Happy B-day wish?

I try to say happy birthday to the ones I see, sometimes I'm too late, and sometimes I miss them.

:boxed:

*snatches the wand*

I generally stay away from personal threads..

unlike the cramp thread, that thread is my saviour and I praise Melanie for making it because someone's idea of yoga (well my interpretation of yoga) TOTALLY saved my life.And i mean literally, my ways of getting rid of cramps were screaming and thrusting against the couch

*snatches the wand*

I've noticed that, too.

That, and hotseats. Some people were so ignored at the hotseat thing, they completely forgot about it and/or barely got 2 questions.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me, because everytime you hear she be like "OHHH, KEVIN G!"

:lmfao: Oh no, this again. But you need Hollis for this.

Oh wait, no, no you don't. That's clique talking. Grab someone else who knows the movie well!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THNAK YOU, KEVIN.

My friend memorised it and rehearsed it to me in gym...

that was BEFORE we did the hairspray

TWIST TWIST TWIST TWIST MASHED POTATOE MAMBO

i'm obviously quite new to this forum so i don't exaclty 'belong' anywhere yet.. it's very weird because when i joined and intoruced myself people seemed very welcoming and i felt like everyone new eachother.. but now i'm actually slightly confused.. i haven't had enough experienc here to make proper judgements but i do realise that there are some threads where not everyone's being welcomed.. and it doesn't make sense to me because essentially everyone's here because they love mika and need a place where they can feel at home with others who share the same 'love'.. i'm not sure if i'm making a lot of sense..

so yes although i've not been here for logn i can certainly see where you're coming from and i'm very sorry for that... but you're obviously receiving a lot of support and you must realise you're not on your own..

also.. phunkygal, although i don't noe you at all i do understand that people might be excluding you because of your age (i'm not much older anyways.. 16) but afetr seeing the stuff you've written it wouldn't make sense because you seem extremely mature, probably more than other older members..

I've noticed that, too.

That, and hotseats. Some people were so ignored at the hotseat thing, they completely forgot about it and/or barely got 2 questions.

YEAH.... that makes people feel really unwanted....

However my Hotseat ROCKED....

and FYI.... My birthday is FEBRUARY 5 :mf_rosetinted: