The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. So sorry that some feel excluded. I haven't been posting in all the threads like I used to because I'm getting the "hint" from my family. I have limited time (being a mom and wife). I'm in the Apples thread a lot because I have a connection with a lot of the gals there.

Sometimes I feel like I put myself in situations where I spread myself so thin trying to please everyone...can't do that all the time though.

But I do love this place a lot and I hope to be around for a long time. So hugs all around to those who might need one. :huglove:

Can i have the truth wand? *takes it*

I feel like some teenagers(none of you that are in this thread right now though) treat me badly here cuz im 12....13 in like a few weeks. mostly it is ppl who are only a freshman.....i just wish ppl wouldnt pay attention to my age.

Love! I didn't realise you were only twelve! Bless! Enjoy it while you can!

I agree with what another poster said, I don't really judge on age, even if I know it, or where you're from, but on the personality that comes through in your posts.

(I am still a bit fascinated with your duct tape though :naughty: )

I am "in" on everything

*cackles*

I really have no clique or label...

unless someone is willing to provide one for me!! :biggrin2:

I;m Kevin Gnapoor...

I'm labeling you as a floater. It's the best label there is. And why?

A floater is someone who fits into any clique and has a variety of unique friends. You're tight with a lot of different people of different countries and all that jazz on here, from what I've seen! You're all over the Aussie, American, and Canadian threads! haha

I'm labeling you as a floater. It's the best label there is. And why?

A floater is someone who fits into any clique and has a variety of unique friends. You're tight with a lot of different people of different countries and all that jazz on here, from what I've seen! You're all over the Aussie, American, and Canadian threads! haha

:lmao:

Yesss I am a floater.

That's so sadnostic.

I really don't belong..anywhere do I?

I don't think there are"popular" people here because honestly there is no one i see that is above or below me or anyone that is rude to me because they think I am below them

I see it as we're all equals.

I am a floater and I am accepted in all threads I float into.

*takes truth wand back*

I don't judge you based on your age. The only people who's age really matters on here, to me, are the 12 year olds who are very hard to understand. lots of this:

lol kk so meeka is liek so hot n i dnt no y he wd be g*y! lolz i knt evin brng m.self 2 saythat word.

But you don't type like a bumblehead, so I can tell you right now, I don't judge you based on your age.:wink2:

oh my gosh, your skirt is so cute!!

that is the ugliest effing skirt i've ever seen.:naughty:

Wednesday is pink day :bleh:

Oh my God, that was ONE time!

:lmao:

I'd rather see you out there shakin' that thang

i'm obviously quite new to this forum so i don't exaclty 'belong' anywhere yet.. it's very weird because when i joined and intoruced myself people seemed very welcoming and i felt like everyone new eachother.. but now i'm actually slightly confused.. i haven't had enough experienc here to make proper judgements but i do realise that there are some threads where not everyone's being welcomed.. and it doesn't make sense to me because essentially everyone's here because they love mika and need a place where they can feel at home with others who share the same 'love'.. i'm not sure if i'm making a lot of sense..

so yes although i've not been here for logn i can certainly see where you're coming from and i'm very sorry for that... but you're obviously receiving a lot of support and you must realise you're not on your own..

also.. phunkygal, although i don't noe you at all i do understand that people might be excluding you because of your age (i'm not much older anyways.. 16) but afetr seeing the stuff you've written it wouldn't make sense because you seem extremely mature, probably more than other older members..

Intersting:)

I think I know what you mean, it's like some people are not "noticed" or whatever. It is a pity, because we are all Mika fans.

But I don't think people are ever delibrately ignored here, it's just the way it seems to happen...

Wow, this thread grew very quickly!!

I have not been here for a very long time but even so I have not joined or formed any cliques. I have not made any friends here. I have been involved and/or poked my head into the majority of the threads here (post whore!) but I feel like I am tolerated.....for want of a better word.

I notice some people here get absolutely fawned over and for the life of me I can't understand why. There are some people who I love reading posts from, I'm not going to name names but there's one or two people in particular that have been around for ages and I respect them and love their posts. Some people here are downright hilarious, and I love that as I have a warped sense of humour.

Everywhere I look I see familiar faces. I feel like I know all these people, we're part of the MFC family. But like in most societies the unpopular people get ignored while the popular ones make friends and feel wanted.

There will always be people fighting with each other wherever you go. It's sad when it happens at the MFC as I am compassionate and I feel badly for the people getting hated on. I have contacted a few people in the past via PM if I notice this just to say 'chin up, don't worry about it'.

I have never been hated on or had anyone say nasty things to me. But I don't have any 'friends' here either :D I hope people like me but if they don't, I really can't do anything about it.

I am a floater and I am accepted in all threads I float into.

And there's no reason that everyone cannot be.

I'm hearing a lot of how other people make some posters feel, but people need to take responsibility for their own feelings. In 99% of cases no one is setting out to make you feel ignored or unwelcome or like you don't belong. You're just internalizing things that have nothing to do with you and making it about yourself.

If someone is too scared to walk into the Australian, Canadian, etc. threads that is their own insecurities talking and it's silly to blame that on other members and expect them to change the way they socialize with one another. I walk into other threads all the time and there are never any problems. The first thing I did in the Aussie thread was call them all a bunch of whores because they were on their 6th thread while the Canadians are still on the first.

This forum and your interactions with others are whatever you want them to be. The onus is not on others to make you feel as if you belong. It's up to you to include yourself in whichever way you want.

I'm always crashing these teen threads because a lot of you are hilarious and I like to hear your points of view because the world is so different from when I was a teen and so are your perspectives. I don't have any illusions that I fit in with your group and it doesn't matter. I've got my own close friendships that have been forged through many, many hours spent off MFC or in semi-private threads and I expect others to have the same.

That doesn't mean we can't all come together and chit chat and exchange ideas on the forum.