The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but you really LIKE some of them..... so that would not be right... maybe you see something that we don't! I am not a 'mean natured' person.... I give everyone the benefit of the doubt!

But DON'T CROSS ME :sneaky2:

Oh geez, I'm a bigger bitch than anyone I like around here, so I can't imagine who it could be. :naughty:

:lmao:

You'd be the "it" mfc girl :lmao:

Who's that girl walking down the street of mfc

it's Holly. hey hey hey. Holly. yo. word to your mother.

You So should be a rapper!

Rap to my baby picture :lmao:

You So should be a rapper!

Rap to my baby picture :lmao:

*puts on baseball cap and turns it sideways* ALL you sucka mc's ain't got nothin' over me from my grades to my something you can't touch Kevin G, I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, I'm like James bond the third sh sh sh shaken not stirred

And there's no reason that everyone cannot be.

I'm hearing a lot of how other people make some posters feel, but people need to take responsibility for their own feelings. In 99% of cases no one is setting out to make you feel ignored or unwelcome or like you don't belong. You're just internalizing things that have nothing to do with you and making it about yourself.

If someone is too scared to walk into the Australian, Canadian, etc. threads that is their own insecurities talking and it's silly to blame that on other members and expect them to change the way they socialize with one another. I walk into other threads all the time and there are never any problems. The first thing I did in the Aussie thread was call them all a bunch of whores because they were on their 6th thread while the Canadians are still on the first.

This forum and your interactions with others are whatever you want them to be. The onus is not on others to make you feel as if you belong. It's up to you to include yourself in whichever way you want.

I'm always crashing these teen threads because a lot of you are hilarious and I like to hear your points of view because the world is so different from when I was a teen and so are your perspectives. I don't have any illusions that I fit in with your group and it doesn't matter. I've got my own close friendships that have been forged through many, many hours spent off MFC or in semi-private threads and I expect others to have the same.

That doesn't mean we can't all come together and chit chat and exchange ideas on the forum.

Thank you Christine... was trying to come up with an answer for this thread and what you said is exactly what I think !

*puts on baseball cap and turns it sideways* ALL you sucka mc's ain't got nothin' over me from my grades to my something you can't touch Kevin G, I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, I'm like James bond the third sh sh sh shaken not stirred

*baby starts break dancing*

Yeah, but you really LIKE some of them..... so that would not be right... maybe you see something that we don't! I am not a 'mean natured' person.... I give everyone the benefit of the doubt!

But DON'T CROSS ME :sneaky2:

:blink: Now I'm really curious...

And there's no reason that everyone cannot be.

I'm hearing a lot of how other people make some posters feel, but people need to take responsibility for their own feelings. In 99% of cases no one is setting out to make you feel ignored or unwelcome or like you don't belong. You're just internalizing things that have nothing to do with you and making it about yourself.

If someone is too scared to walk into the Australian, Canadian, etc. threads that is their own insecurities talking and it's silly to blame that on other members and expect them to change the way they socialize with one another. I walk into other threads all the time and there are never any problems. The first thing I did in the Aussie thread was call them all a bunch of whores because they were on their 6th thread while the Canadians are still on the first.

This forum and your interactions with others are whatever you want them to be. The onus is not on others to make you feel as if you belong. It's up to you to include yourself in whichever way you want.

I'm always crashing these teen threads because a lot of you are hilarious and I like to hear your points of view because the world is so different from when I was a teen and so are your perspectives. I don't have any illusions that I fit in with your group and it doesn't matter. I've got my own close friendships that have been forged through many, many hours spent off MFC or in semi-private threads and I expect others to have the same.

That doesn't mean we can't all come together and chit chat and exchange ideas on the forum.

I agree (and can confirm Christine did do that)

I have a few threads I hang out in, the aussie thread being one, and I am guilty of chatting more to certain people in it than others. But, at the same time, these are the people who I've met and formed a bond with so its natural to feel closer to them.

I don't exclude anyone, and try to chat to others. In fact, I look forward to becoming closer with other mfcers as time goes on

I also like to visit other threads, just to say hi etc, and I feel comfortable doing so.

I have to say, for anyone who wants to post in the aussie thread (or some of the other threads I inhabit, such as the toast thread, or the halliwell invasion thread) feel free to. I can't speak for everyone, but I always like chatting to new people (and the point of the invasion thread is to be 'invaded'/ have new people pop by)

I'm also not fussed if someone doesn't like me. The way I see it, anyone on here who doesn't like me probably hasn't met me, and so doesn't know what I'm really like, only how I project myself. Further, they're probably someone I will never meet, so why should I be fussed by what they think of me.

Thats the way I see it at least

:blink: Now I'm really curious...

Okay, perhaps Christine dosen't REALLY like them.... I mean pft... how could I speak for her anyways!!!! :roftl:

It is REALLY obvious..... so if you do not get that feeling from anyone, maybe they are not that way to you......

Maybe it is just me and my crew that sees it??? :naughty:

I wonder the same thing about myself half the time Holly :naughty:

I think we all do :blink: I always think that I'm being myself, but after meeting people and getting comments like "oh you're really not as mean as you seem" or "you kinda scared me on the forum, but you seem quite nice now" then I really don't know :boxed: Guess it would be worse if it was the other way round and people didn't like me after they met me :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah we all do! I guess all we can do is be ourselves! If they like it GREAT, if they don't to blazes with them! :naughty:

Exactly... I don't think any of us on here are going to change because someone we'll most likely never meet doesn't like who we are.

If they don't like it, they can deal, its not our problem :mf_rosetinted:

I think we all do :blink: I always think that I'm being myself, but after meeting people and getting comments like "oh you're really not as mean as you seem" or "you kinda scared me on the forum, but you seem quite nice now" then I really don't know :boxed: Guess it would be worse if it was the other way round and people didn't like me after they met me :blush-anim-cl:

Yes well, I will see JUST what people think of me in 15 days at the MFC meet up in NYC!!! I bet they are gonna be like - I never knew you were THIS CRAZY! :naughty:

Exactly... I don't think any of us on here are going to change because someone we'll most likely never meet doesn't like who we are.

If they don't like it, they can deal, its not our problem :mf_rosetinted:

That is right! I know I am not gonna change! There ARE certain people I avoid at all costs on here!