A "different" interview in german newspaper (Süddeutsche)

Mikalina

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't get me wrong.. :naughty: I love the goat, but mika's much better! :biggrin2:

:wub2: I'm happy now ..... (mine is a tad smaller ... :wink2: )

Yay - that thing scared the hell outta me!

:shocked: What ???!!! REALLY ??? B- b - but ..... that's only harmless ol' Mrs. Beryl Geranium ..... she wears braces .... just like Mika .... :roftl:

An interview with the singer in which he doesn’t say anything but reveals everything

http://sz-magazin2.sueddeutsche.de/ssjn_mika1.htm

1. We’ve heard that you hadn't spoken for six weeks when you were a child.

2. Very good, finally we have a pro! In a song you sing “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. Do you really like big women?

3. What about big men?

4. In which position can you sleep best?

5. How does your hair look like when you wake up?

6. Everybody compares you to Freddie Mercury again and again. Make a Freddie for us, please!

7. Okay, we’ve understood. Next question: Did you replace Robbie Williams as the (only) big popstar in England?

8. Give us an advice, please: What should we do when listening to your music?

9. Whats the best thing about being famous?

Pics were taken in Munich, I think before his last concert there.

Thank you so much for posting this, the pictures on the site look hilarious and sweet!

0803_ssjn3.jpg

u idiot :mf_rosetinted:

u just make me laugh :lmao:

how can i not love you??? :blush-anim-cl:

exactly!!! THIS is why we adore him, he is just sooooo dam well fine in every aspect, he even makes a cute chubbster and misery guts lmao

what an excellent interview lol, I love it, even though he got asked a lot of the same old stuff, it was made different by the pics :thumb_yello:

sorry girls...

can you translate the interview please??? :thumb_yello:

The interview is translated :P The questions are the ones that are listed, but instead of answering them, he demonstrated his answers by being in different poses instead. Just click on the link supplied in the first post, and follow each question with the picture.

An interview with the singer in which he doesn’t say anything but reveals everything

http://sz-magazin2.sueddeutsche.de/ssjn_mika1.htm

1. We’ve heard that you hadn't spoken for six weeks when you were a child.

2. Very good, finally we have a pro! In a song you sing “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. Do you really like big women?

3. What about big men?

4. In which position can you sleep best?

5. How does your hair look like when you wake up?

6. Everybody compares you to Freddie Mercury again and again. Make a Freddie for us, please!

7. Okay, we’ve understood. Next question: Did you replace Robbie Williams as the (only) big popstar in England?

8. Give us an advice, please: What should we do when listening to your music?

9. Whats the best thing about being famous?

Pics were taken in Munich, I think before his last concert there.

Ah, thanks for the translations. I had no clue what was going on. :lmfao:

Number 5, with curly hair I'd have to say he has the perfect description to how it looks looks in the morning. *avoids looking in the mirror* :roftl:

We should drink while we listen to his music huh? :naughty:

0803_ssjn3.jpg:lmao:

What a silly goober. :lmfao:

*Cough* Make it the new MIKA myspace pic *Cough* :wink2:

yes, they are tad different. :wink2: yours is more focused on the no no sign (priceless!! ), mine more on the slytherin stare :biggrin2:

Hahahah ... true ..... I'm quite enjoying the Slytherine Stare actually ... :das:

the more I look at them, knowing the questions, the more I giggle..:roftl: he should do commedy, seriously.. :biggrin2: he's quite versatile and so naturally funny, when he wants :thumb_yello:

YES !! I see a 50's/60's American sitcom like My Three Sons or smth !!!! :lmfao:

*dies with laughter* Thanks for posting! I sleep like that! Well, after a lot of tosing and turning, and my hand is under the pillow usually.

Me too, although I'm not sure about the tossing and turning, but my hand is either under my pillow but most of the time under my head like that. Sometimes I wonder what the sense of having a pillow is. :naughty: