Luke's bday wishes for MFC and MFC'ers

avoca

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok, its only cuz he has mika over his shoulder all day blabbing, while he is trying to look hot!

must be it :roftl:

Really?! :blink: There was at least 3 different threads about it!:roftl:

Here's one of them:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11739&page=16&highlight=birthday

Another one had "anniversary" in the title.

It was a Saturday - you missed the fun! Never had I been in front of the computer aaaallll day for a party, until this occassion.:naughty:

I forgot the exact date,I knew it was sometime now,but when exactly... :blush-anim-cl:

Really?! :blink: There was at least 3 different threads about it!:roftl:

Here's one of them:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11739&page=16&highlight=birthday

Another one had "anniversary" in the title.

It was a Saturday - you missed the fun! Never had I been in front of the computer aaaallll day for a party, until this occassion.:naughty:

lol, I probably saw the threads, but didn't think to go into them..or maybe I did and forgot.

I dunno, well Happy Birthday MFC!!!

That was nice of Luke. Too bad I can't go to the Chicago gig and try to get a picture with him (again) that won't get messed up like it did last time. :sneaky2:

:naughty: if i were you i would go after the basketball and try to meet the band after the concert lol

awwww... so cute!! :wub2:

it`s very nice that he remember the MFC birthday!

Mika didn`t post anything about it :mf_rosetinted:

my point exactly he brainwashes the band to work for him and tend to his every need, i bet if u walked into mika's dressing room mika would be in a towel, cherisse and mikey fanning him, while luke feeds him....(not in a dirty way...)