Luke's bday wishes for MFC and MFC'ers

avoca

super quickly, while we're speaking of signatures, how do you get a pic thats saved to your computer into the signature?

go to imageshack.us and upload it, copy the link that says "direct link to image" and the insert the link into your signature,

using either URL (leave no blank spaces) or just click on that sign with the little mountain on it.

tata!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now isn't this guy adorable, I say..??!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

(copied and pasted from my space bulletin from today).

"Sunday, January 20, 2008

MFC

Happy birthday to the MFC.

I've played for other bands and artists before and few have had fans as polite and generous as Mika's. I'm not saying though his aren't the maddest. :)

Look forward to seeing those of you in the States and Canada in the next few weeks. As you can imagine we're really busy in rehearsals right now...

Keep an eye on my myspace... I'm thinking about trying out some new tunes at some point. Might just leave them up for a day and get your opinions.

I hope you all enjoy whatever celebrations you have. ;)

Luke Who"

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

'Luke Who'

he's so sweet:wub2:

i'll be sure to say hi to him if i have the chance!:original:

And if you haven't seen it yet, he's posted a follow-up blog :wub2:

I’m Just Like Him

Jeeeesus,

You guys are quick. I think some of you answered before I even posted the last one.

OK, as promised then I will try out some new songs for a few days here and there. Do I still need to write a bulletin as someone suggested to tell you guys when new songs are up or will a blog do?? Let me know.

Also let me know what you think of the new track.

I have another two ideas knocking around in my head at the mo, hopefully I'll get the chance to put them down as demos before we leave on Friday... if not you may get an on-the-road demo... or maybe nothing depending on how jet-lagged we are. ;)

Best wishes,

Luke

you should see mika4life13's.. it's HUGE

Shut up *slaps profusely with her big sig*

I like big sigs and i cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty sig and a no sig in your face you get sprruuung wanna pull up tough 'cause u noticed that that sig was stuffed :shocked: Deep in the profile she's wearing i'm hooked and i can't stop staring OOOHH baby i wanna get wit cha and take ur pick cha my home boys tried to worn me but that sig you got make me so *muffled* y, oooh sig with smooth skin u say u wanna get in my benz

Shut up *slaps profusely with her big sig*

I like big sigs and i cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty sig and a no sig in your face you get sprruuung wanna pull up tough 'cause u noticed that that sig was stuffed :shocked: Deep in the profile she's wearing i'm hooked and i can't stop staring OOOHH baby i wanna get wit cha and take ur pick cha my home boys tried to worn me but that sig you got make me so *muffled* y, oooh sig with smooth skin u say u wanna get in my benz

i was hoping you would see that :naughty: