Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party pictures

Mici

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if there are videos of that bit yet, it was between Stuck In The Middle and Billy Brown I think. He completely messed up the ending of SITM...or at least Martin did, and was basically laughing it off and blaming Martin before telling us that's what a f****d up ending sounds like...and giggling alot.

ooohhh... I'd have LOVED to see that... :wub2:

Us MFCers at the front started yelling at him to do it all over again at which point he turned to Martin and said "They want us to start all over again" and there was yet more giggling and nose scrunchng. Then he introduced Billy Brown and got a loud cheer from us lot at the front (who were now hyped up fro his gigglyness) which made him start giggling again and said something like "apparently this songs more popular than the last one" followed by more giggling....and then Billy Brown. :blush-anim-cl:

now THAT is some blasphemy... :thumbdown::sneaky2::thumbdown: pffffffff.... NO WAY!! :sneaky2:

16ap6.jpg

Thx avoca.

I absolutely love that background. the colours, the design, everything is beautiful. If that is Mika and Yasmine's work (I assume it is) then IMO it's the best so far. I think it's the purply-red factor.

I'd like a duvet cover with that design on :wub2: Or wallpaper - real wallpaper, not the cyber kind.

Isn't it about time there was a Mika Homewares range anyway? :naughty:

Not sure if there are videos of that bit yet, it was between Stuck In The Middle and Billy Brown I think. He completely messed up the ending of SITM...or at least Martin did, and was basically laughing it off and blaming Martin before telling us that's what a f****d up ending sounds like...and giggling alot. Us MFCers at the front started yelling at him to do it all over again at which point he turned to Martin and said "They want us to start all over again" and there was yet more giggling and nose scrunchng. Then he introduced Billy Brown and got a loud cheer from us lot at the front (who were now hyped up fro his gigglyness) which made him start giggling again and said something like "apparently this songs more popular than the last one" followed by more giggling....and then Billy Brown. :blush-anim-cl:

Just so you can fit the images with what happened :wink2:

He kept looking at the car at one point before starting Love Today and said "I keep thinking that the cars gonna start talking to us with it's headlights or something! *does hand movements to show moving headlights* It's gonna start honking responses!!!" :naughty:

Thanks Jennie. I can imagine it a bit now how it must have looked:mf_rosetinted:

I took a couple but they are likely to be crap. But I will have a look. For the record, The Feeling were really good and we all sang along loudly to all of the songs they sang, except for the one from new album which you may know, but we didn't!

Glad to hear that trouble not many feeling fans knew about the gig as most of the adds only had Mika listed.

I can teach you the words if you like it's quite easy to sing.

I love Mika when I saw him in Manchester he was awesome he always puts on a good show.

Wish I could make it down to London to see him again.

The Feeling are a band that I would love to see live one day. :thumb_yello:

Palladium will be touring with them. Wish I had the time to come to the UK again in March (which I have not). Will probably have to wait until they come to my country.

No idea there we're touring with them. I saw them support Mika last year and loved them.

Not sure if there are videos of that bit yet, it was between Stuck In The Middle and Billy Brown I think. He completely messed up the ending of SITM...or at least Martin did, and was basically laughing it off and blaming Martin before telling us that's what a f****d up ending sounds like...and giggling alot. Us MFCers at the front started yelling at him to do it all over again at which point he turned to Martin and said "They want us to start all over again" and there was yet more giggling and nose scrunchng. Then he introduced Billy Brown and got a loud cheer from us lot at the front (who were now hyped up fro his gigglyness) which made him start giggling again and said something like "apparently this songs more popular than the last one" followed by more giggling....and then Billy Brown. :blush-anim-cl:

is there their playground........? :mf_rosetinted:

He kept looking at the car at one point before starting Love Today and said "I keep thinking that the cars gonna start talking to us with it's headlights or something! *does hand movements to show moving headlights* It's gonna start honking responses!!!" :naughty:

wow, he can be a MC :naughty: :naughty: