Mika Hits Back

greta

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thought cuddly Mika would one day turn vicious?

But he did! The singer belted his guitarist round the ear after he hit a wrong note during a gig in the shadow of the London Eye.

The strummer's mistake brought a rendition of Stuck In The Middle to an abrupt end.

The Brits nominee joked: "Ladies and gents, that's live music for you!"

But as they left the stage after completing a six-song set at the launch of the new Fiat 500, the singer cornered the guitarist and clouted him.

But don't worry, fame hasn't gone to his head - the guitarist's yes, but not our Mika - they finished with a big hug. Ain't that sweet...

Well, MIKA is a perfectionist. I guess we could expect that from him!!!

As long as they end up with a hug; is pretty much ok. :blush-anim-cl:

LOL @ how they don't have any other dirt to dig up so they say he is 'violent' LOLOLOLOLOL

I often wonder about this, maybe that is why there isn't so much about him in the papers cos the paps only seem to like to print the bad stuff (amy winehouse, britney etc) and so Mika is just to good and clean for them (well he manages to keep stuff out of their gaze which is amazing lol).

If all they print is the bad stuff then I would rather NOT see Mika in the UK press all the time cos that would mean he is up to no good.

HAHA! okay, so for anybody who actualy watched the video, that was HARDLY clocking him in the head, that was like...playfully teasing him if anything jeesh, and to think i was actually worried for a second. If thats the only dirt they can find on him then hes pretty much an angel (but we already knew that teehehe)

HAHA! okay, so for anybody who actualy watched the video, that was HARDLY clocking him in the head, that was like...playfully teasing him if anything jeesh, and to think i was actually worried for a second. If thats the only dirt they can find on him then hes pretty much an angel (but we already knew that teehehe)

Yeah...an angel indeed. He is the innocence itself:roftl: :das:

Well at least they're moving past uber personal questions and just making flat out lies.....now there will be a surge of reports of how big of a Diva Mika is...

"he only likes the green gummie bears and he absolutely detests any food that starts with the letter s"

Of course, contactmusic.com manages to word it in such a way that makes it seem like Mika needs to be checked into anger management, pronto:

"According to the Mirror, the singer did not take kindly to his colleague fluffing a note while performing on stage at an event to mark the launch of the new Fiat 500.

As the performance of STUCK IN THE MIDDLE came to a sudden stop, Mika said: "Ladies and gents, that's live music for you!"

However, Mika - whose album LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION has spawned a number of hit singles such as GRACE KELLY and LOVE TODAY - supposedly hit the guitarist as they left the stage."

Must seriously be a slow news day! That makes it sound like Mika starting punching poor Martin in the face or something. :bleh:

I can see it now after the Brits.

" Diva Mika, throws big girly strop due to there being no earl grey in his dressing room!"

They'll print any old rubbish in the tabloids, and people are guillible enough to swallow it.

And as if Martin would let him get away with hitting him if Mika had done it seriously. Now THAT would have been a headline.

Of course, contactmusic.com manages to word it in such a way that makes it seem like Mika needs to be checked into anger management, pronto:

"According to the Mirror, the singer did not take kindly to his colleague fluffing a note while performing on stage at an event to mark the launch of the new Fiat 500.

As the performance of STUCK IN THE MIDDLE came to a sudden stop, Mika said: "Ladies and gents, that's live music for you!"

However, Mika - whose album LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION has spawned a number of hit singles such as GRACE KELLY and LOVE TODAY - supposedly hit the guitarist as they left the stage."

Must seriously be a slow news day! That makes it sound like Mika starting punching poor Martin in the face or something. :bleh:

He did say that, but he was laughing as I remember it. I need to watch the vids, but at the end they went off at different sides of the stage anyway.

He did say that, but he was laughing as I remember it. I need to watch the vids, but at the end they went off at different sides of the stage anyway.

it's a ploy to avoid the fan danger:naughty: at least one can save himself

Oh can't wait for all the steamy stories.

MIKA THE DIVA? MIKA INSIST ON HAVING NON EXCISTING VIOLET SKY COLOURED M&M'S

MIKA BEATS HIS KEYBOARDPLAYER AFTER HE APPEARED TO BE BETTER THAN HIMSELF

MIKA IS ON DRUGS. SPOTTED TAKING A SUSPICIOUS PILL

LAST STORY WASN'T TRUE. IT APPEARED TO BE A VIOLET SKY M&M

Oh they can be so original:naughty: