OK i think im addicted to Mika's Music

Sivan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too :naughty:

I love it, but I don't listen to get repeatedly, unlike the others..

i don't listen to my itunes that much but i just looked and all of the songs of life in cartoon motion are played around 8 times but lollipop is more than 20 :lmfao:

i don't listen to my itunes that much but i just looked and all of the songs of life in cartoon motion are played around 8 times but lollipop is more than 20 :lmfao:

love today has the most plays on iTunes for me with 240 more probably on my iPod, haha wow, thats crazy! i'm adding up the # of hours i have devoted of my life to Mika's music.

lol, I'm addicted too...

I can't stop listening to it...it has to be at least once or twice everyday! And all his cover songs too...

Oh!!! It's a hard job being addicted, alot of things are ignored..:bleh: like important real life work:(

Mika's music taught me one thing:

I don't like real life!!!!!:tears: well unless it involves some kind of escapism or something,lol

love today has the most plays on iTunes for me with 240 more probably on my iPod, haha wow, thats crazy! i'm adding up the # of hours i have devoted of my life to Mika's music.

lol, my itunes top 25 most played has all Mika songs!!! (including remixes and covers)

And that list rarely changes...

I think we all need a new album at this stage...:blink:

lol, my itunes top 25 most played has all Mika songs!!! (including remixes and covers)

And that list rarely changes...

I think we all need a new album at this stage...:blink:

i know! we need more!!! crave more...it's like a drug...:blink::naughty: ooh 222 posts, cool # haha

222, I like that number too,lol.

I remember having 666!!!! That was a bit scary,lol:naughty:

I crave new stuff too!!

I wonder what his next album will be like?!?!:blink:

haha, uh oh 666! post another fast! lol.

I have a feeling that his next album will be just as effing fantastic as his first. I REALLY don't think he will jip us like other artists which is why i'm a bigger fan of mika than i have ever been since the beatles. he wont let us down!:punk:

haha, uh oh 666! post another fast! lol.

I have a feeling that his next album will be just as effing fantastic as his first. I REALLY don't think he will jip us like other artists which is why i'm a bigger fan of mika than i have ever been since the beatles. he wont let us down!:punk:

yeah, Mika seems really dedicated to his music! :wub2:

Is there anything not to like about him?!?!seriously, he's such a great man!

I hope his new album will be really versatile and fun! Like LICM!

I can't wait!!!:D

I'm pretty sure most of us here are still addicted to LiCM. Heck, there are some records on my list that I have been addicted to for many years now....

This evening my bf and I were driving to a deaf culture event and we listened to Mika on the way. It's certainly wonderful to be sitting next to him, while he sings along to songs like My Interpretation and Lollipop.

its been over a year since i first heard his music and STILL LOVING it like the first day!

now ill go clean my room *dance to grace kelly*

its a bit hard to clean when i listen to him cause i want to dance but ill try ;)

;):cool::punk:

P.S: i love EVERY note on Mika's MUSIC and i wouldnt change one!

u guys have anything u would have changed? like a part of a song or something?

:roftl: Well surprise, surprise Sivan !!! :roftl: I also clean my house & cook to LICM !!! :thumb_yello:

What made me laugh about this post, was the way you said you were

addicted... as if we didn't already know! :roftl:

Yeah, I think we all feel your pain, Sivan -- and to answer at least

one of your questions: No, there is not one note I would change.

Well... except for Erase... I would "erase" Erase... :wink2:

dcdeb <ducking & running because she knows how Sivan feels about Erase>

LMAO! well doh! it was the point of the post! OFCOURSE i know ive been addicted since day one :roftl:

and yeah i love ERASE.... as i said i love ALL his songs... EVERY SINGLE NOTE!!!!!!!

Oh! (love the lamp!) Mika's music gives a new definition to silence. i say this meaning when i'm not listening to his music, and everything is quiet, everything seems wrong, so loud and uncomfortable. When i'm listening to his music, everything is normal again, and i can concentrate. I listen to it so much that its become the normal state of my life to have it playing. i don't feel right when its not playing! I can't imagine that i'm the only one like this, right????

You're definitely not the only one!!!

What made me laugh about this post, was the way you said you were

addicted... as if we didn't already know! :roftl:

Yeah, I think we all feel your pain, Sivan -- and to answer at least

one of your questions: No, there is not one note I would change.

Well... except for Erase... I would "erase" Erase... :wink2:

dcdeb <ducking & running because she knows how Sivan feels about Erase>

Ummm. Yes. Erase. Very glad Erase is not on the version of the C.D. that was released here in Aus, cos I don't really like it. Wishing though that our version had Your Sympathy on it like the Japanese release.

i know! we need more!!! crave more...it's like a drug...:blink::naughty: ooh 222 posts, cool # haha

god, it is like a bloody drug. I get withdrawals and the whole family knows it. My son teases me about it.

god, it is like a bloody drug. I get withdrawals and the whole family knows it. My son teases me about it.

At school when i'm not aloud to play it i'll be singing along in my head (or out loud depending on where i am). So i listen to it on the way into school and my friends expect this but once i took off my headphones because i had to talk to somebody but i kept the song playing and i was walking back to my locker-still singing along- and my friend comes up and goes 'wow, dare i ask what you're listening to?' and then he notices that my headphones were down so he picks up the head phone *i'm still singing along* and goes 'omg, you're STILL singing in the right place!' then he went into some stuff about how i needed therapy for this. But ya know what? their loss. and besides...this is a god addiction and ...........therapy is overrated!!!:bleh:

lol, I'm addicted too...

I can't stop listening to it...it has to be at least once or twice everyday! And all his cover songs too...

Oh!!! It's a hard job being addicted, alot of things are ignored..:bleh: like important real life work:(

Mika's music taught me one thing:

I don't like real life!!!!!:tears: well unless it involves some kind of escapism or something,lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one finding real lfe getting in the way. It's getting so bad I've even "worked from home" a few times lately so I could sit and watch the DVD in peace.

i was INLOVE with every note of all songs from the first time i heard them..

Same here. I'll never forget the day I ''discovered'' GK...it was the day when this whole Mika revolution began.

And ever since then I've been out of this world.

Well, to be honest there was time when I didn't really listen to his music as much as I do usually- that was due to his cancellation of the Frequency festival. It's not that I would resent him or anything like that, but I enjoyed the performance of Fall Out Boy and Billy Talent so much that I was totally into their music when I got home. But of course he was and still is my number one and he always will be... :blush-anim-cl:

I just can't believe that his music is SO addictive and that I still haven't gotten tired of it. And every day I love it more and more and more and every day I realise that I couldn't live without it.

yes i actually can't do my hw or anything listening to mika's songs because i just stop working and start singing them!! and i think they are just perfect! honestly i would never change anything...

i think we all have mikafever!! :mf_lustslow:

yes i actually can't do my hw or anything listening to mika's songs because i just stop working and start singing them!! and i think they are just perfect! honestly i would never change anything...

i think we all have mikafever!! :mf_lustslow:

Mikafever!! Well, I'm infected.

dont know why some of u dont like ERASE.... :blink: but ok! lol

and i guess if i say "im addicted to mika's music" in a MIKA FORUM ill get the response u all gave me.... :roftl::thumb_yello:

I still have to thank that friend of mine for going "hahaaa,listen to this,I think it's a girl!!! " and playing me Grace Kelly

I was simply paralized by how high he could go

and it was only to prove her what a voice he has that I started listening more to him and ended up loving it

Seriously,some just have an imbecile ear when it comes to judging voice quality

Addicted and love it. It's just for about a month, but it seems I've never been as addicted to any music as I am now.

Would I change something? To be honest, sometimes even Mika sings some notes wrong when performing live. Especially when singing "mad, mad, mad, mad!" in GK, the last "mad" is difficult to sing right. I'm always happy with him when he does it right. I can't stop noticing those things since I have absolute hearing (or whatever it's called in English). So I guess I would change those. Oh, and maybe, just MAYBE one note in Any Other World since I always used to sing it my way. But nah, I wouldn't, it's not allowed to change anything that someone wrote. The creator wants it that way and it means it's the way it has to be.