2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reflex camera ? I think you are confusing me with someone else... The camera I used was really simple (it didn't even have optical zoom, just digital), basicly because my camera is being repaired right now. The only reason some of the pictures are decent is because I was very close (2nd row).

reflex camera ? I think you are confusing me with someone else... The camera I used was really simple (it didn't even have optical zoom, just digital), basicly because my camera is being repaired right now. The only reason some of the pictures are decent is because I was very close (2nd row).

ok... i'm too lazy to dig the thread, hopefully the person will recognize herself if i had it right :thumb_yello: nice pics, anyway.

ok... i'm too lazy to dig the thread, hopefully the person will recognize herself if i had it right :thumb_yello: nice pics, anyway.

yes they are great!

wasn't it carolollipop? her pics are pretty amazing!

i voted that you would be the first to post :no:

you disapoint me :lmfao:

anyways did you take pictures? did you meet mika? what was your favorites song? did you like what he wore? did you like the cover? did you see the lollipop girls? do you loooooooooove mika more than ever right now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I WAS THE FIRST TO SIGN IN!! but i had to go . xD

OK i didnt take pictures, i didnt meet mika, my favorite song was Happy Ending, I LOVED the cover, and of course I loved what he was wearing.

So the concert was amazing. And I can now die happy.

:sneaky2: how dare you not take pictures.

that's too bad.. happy ending is usually my favorite too!! that or relax or big girl or stuck in the middle or lollipop or love today.....

anyways i bought the cover song to see what it sounded like and it's ok... maybe i'll like it when mika sings it :bleh:

glad you can die happy:naughty:

:sneaky2: how dare you not take pictures.

that's too bad.. happy ending is usually my favorite too!! that or relax or big girl or stuck in the middle or lollipop or love today.....

anyways i bought the cover song to see what it sounded like and it's ok... maybe i'll like it when mika sings it :bleh:

glad you can die happy:naughty:

Hahhhh well the reason why I didnt take pictures is because my camera is broken, and my friend forgot to charge her batteries. Which she would have remembered to do, if I didnt end up forgetting the concert tickets in my locker, which resulted in us having to go back to school, and throwing us off schedule.

Hahhhh well the reason why I didnt take pictures is because my camera is broken, and my friend forgot to charge her batteries. Which she would have remembered to do, if I didnt end up forgetting the concert tickets in my locker, which resulted in us having to go back to school, and throwing us off schedule.

so it's all your fault then :roftl: next time you're going to take pictures

by the way i want to hear a full report :blush-anim-cl: i love reading about it from different points of view!!

so it's all your fault then :roftl: next time you're going to take pictures

by the way i want to hear a full report :blush-anim-cl: i love reading about it from different points of view!!

FINE

ok

ill start.

*clears throat*

PRE-SHOW.

OK, so at about 4:50ish, i got off the school bus, with my two friends, and we were on our way to Dagwood's, when I reached into my bag, and realized that I had forgot my wallet. That wouldn't have been a big deal, if MY CONCERT TICKETS WEREN'T INSIDE!! So we called her mom who picked us up, and brought us to school. Luckily, there was a basketball game, so the school was open, I ran to my locker, got my tickets, and we went to Dagwood's ate, went to my friend's house, SPRAYED ON THE GLITTER, which like melted off during the show, hopped in the car, and made our way downtown to the Bell Centre. So, in the Bell Center I bought a poster, a glowstick and the Mika pins, and we took our seats.(Which were 2390821903821903 times better than I expected)

THE MIDWAY STATE + CREATURE

The midway state.... OMG so boring not my kind of music.Anyway, after they were done performing, and the technicians starting prepping the stage for "Creature", my friends decided to go for a walk around the Bell Centre, but I didnt want to because I LOVE Creature, and didn't want to miss a second of it. So they come back, and they just looked different, they had this look on their faces I'm like "OMG, YOU MET MIKA!!" They're like, " NOOO !! WE MET THE LEAD SINGER OF MIDWAY STATE AND HE SIGNED OUR ARMS!!" and to be honest I didn't really care, cause like I said, they werent that good... So finally, creature took the stage, and they were AMAZING!! I loved every single second, I was dancing and stuff, It was great.

MIKAMIKAMIKAMIKA

So, It felt like 5 hours, until Mika finally came out, but it was worth the wait. It was so great, I think I was the only person in my section who knew the words to How Much Do You Love Me, and Holy Johnny. People around me were like "HUHH??". My friends are strange, they didnt like those songs. Anyway, yeah it was great. He started with Relax as usual, but the highlight of the night for me was Happy Ending, it was so good. I called my friend during the song cause she absolutely loves it, and she recorded the conversation. Lollipop was the finale, as usual, IT WAS AMAZING, breath taking, whatever you want to say. And he came back on stage to do Relax and said something like "On recommence??" and the crowd went crazy.

AFTERTHESHOW

Ok, well after the show, we almost made our way backstage, unintentionally. But the security dudes stopped us lol. We thought we were going towards the exit and they're like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING??" And we were just like :shocked: and ran away, then realized that that was obviously the way backstage. We followed to crowd, which led us all the way to the metro station, YIKES, its scary at night!! And we were searching for pink boas, because Vero and Marie, said they were going to be wearing theirs. So, we were walking around when all of a sudden we bump into Cassiopee, Becks, MIKA_OWNS_ME and others.. But I was so shy, I was talking a mix of English and French. Mostly gibberish. Like "WHICH LOLLIPOP GIRL WAS VERO" What kind of question is that?! What I meant to say, was, which side was she on, but I dont know, my brain wasnt functioning. Anyway, I didnt get to stay and chat long with them cause my dad said he was going to be there soon, and he called and yup, I had to go.

Overall it was a ****ing amazing night.

OY, I don't have time to read all of these reports :(

But, can someone short hand it to me...and tell me the really big amazing parts!

What covers did he sing?

Did he look happy?

*sigh*

He sang Sexy Back and When Doves Cry

HE LOOKED SO HAPPY :D well i hope. He looked happy from where I was sitting.

But, can someone short hand it to me...and tell me the really big amazing parts!

What covers did he sing?

Did he look happy?

*sigh*

it's not much. it's only 42 pages to read.. :roftl:

What covers did he sing?

Did he look happy?

*sigh*

(from Vero's story)

-went backstage

-got dressed into lollipop costumes

-Mika walked in on them when they were half naked

-Mika showed them how to dance like a lollipop girl and it was funny

-he told them to flick the crowd off

-Saranayde sang "Sexy BAck" and Mika sang "When Doves Cry"

-ect.

:biggrin2:

Thankyou, thankyou to all the lovely girls who have posted reports, super photos, YouTube links and this one

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20080129/CPARTS04/801290711/5085/CPARTS04

with the lovely vid at the bottom of the article.

It's been a great evening reading it and enjoying it with you. We can't all be lollipop girls so it's wonderful to hear your experiences.

Well done well done well done :thumb_yello: