2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

I got home like 30 min ago and I was getting something to eat!

I have to say my pics are terrible, and I am still trying to process everything.

I have to go to sleep soon too, it's 1:30 and we leave for toronto at 7:30, so that means I get up in like 4 hours.

IT WAS AMAZING!

I don't know what else to say, or how to explain it, I still have a hard time believing it.

I'll try to put my things together and do a report, go through my pics see if there is anything good and post it.

sorry guys.

will someone PLEASE!!!! tell me if vero had fun as lollipop??? or is that a secret? :blush-anim-cl::blink:

glad u had fun! ;) woohoo!

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will someone PLEASE!!!! tell me if vero had fun as lollipop??? or is that a secret? :blush-anim-cl::blink:

glad u had fun! ;) woohoo!

I'm sorry i didn't read through the thread.

I'm sure she had a blast, she looked super happy!!! She danced and danced! Smiled all the time and looked like she was having the time of her life! But I'm she will describe better her experience!

I'm sure she had a blast, she looked super happy!!! She danced and danced! Smiled all the time and looked like she was having the time of her life! But I'm she will describe better her experience!

Aww, that's good to hear!

Our lollies did us proud!:biggrin2:

GREAT!!! :punk:

now we only need the pics and the vids :naughty:

AWWWW YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY TO HEAR :) im still hoping she will come online :)

AWWWW YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY TO HEAR :) im still hoping she will come online :)

she just came online on msn!

don't wanna jump on her though

Well, here's a mini summary report, I guess. My pics are really not that good! :( they are all blurry or dark!

I arrived to the venue at 3:15 and there where allready people in the line! But we where pretty close, it was VERY cold, but we made it!

The Bell Centre was FULL! SOOOO MANY PEOPLE, I think it was about 10,000 from what someone else told me.

as you know The Midway State and Creature opened the show. They are great bands! go check the out, definitely worth it.

and the part everyone cares about. MIKA!

I don't even know if this is the right order, but he sang

Relax,

Big Girl

Billy Brown

My Interpretation

Holly Johnny

Ring Ring

How Much do you love me

Any other world

Love today (with trash cans and his shirt off of course)

Grace Kelly ( He sang a little part in french)

Stuck in the middle

Lollipop! (of course) and the lollipop girls from the MFC came on stage!

and last Relax again, like a remix version!

He interacted a lot with the crowd, making us sing, clap and jump up and down! He told us a story about the first time he was in Montreal, and the small venue he played,the crowd was super energetic.

I don't know what else to tell you, it was really great, I shivered as soon as he started singing! and was sooo happy, jumping up and down, singing! I didn't care about the hunger, tiredness or cold! It was like those 10 000 all got a unique experience out of that concert, or at least that is what it felt like for me. AMAZING!

It went by super fast, if you ask me. :roftl:

I'll look for some good pictures.

CAROLINA!!! :huglove:

I'm still mad you're not coming to New York, but I'm so happy you had such a good time!

Aww, get some rest. Post when you can. :wink2:

gggghr! I know! I want to gooooo!!!

but I guess you'll have to tell me all about it, so that I feel like I was there! :wink2:

Well, here's a mini summary report, I guess. My pics are really not that good! :( they are all blurry or dark!

I arrived to the venue at 3:15 and there where allready people in the line! But we where pretty close, it was VERY cold, but we made it!

The Bell Centre was FULL! SOOOO MANY PEOPLE, I think it was about 10,000 from what someone else told me.

as you know The Midway State and Creature opened the show. They are great bands! go check the out, definitely worth it.

and the part everyone cares about. MIKA!

I don't even know if this is the right order, but he sang

Relax,

Big Girl

Billy Brown

My Interpretation

Holly Johnny

Ring Ring

How Much do you love me

Any other world

Love today (with trash cans and his shirt off of course)

Grace Kelly ( He sang a little part in french)

Stuck in the middle

Lollipop! (of course) and the lollipop girls from the MFC came on stage!

and last Relax again, like a remix version!

He interacted a lot with the crowd, making us sing, clap and jump up and down! He told us a story about the first time he was in Montreal, and the small venue he played,the crowd was super energetic.

I don't know what else to tell you, it was really great, I shivered as soon as he started singing! and was sooo happy, jumping up and down, singing! I didn't care about the hunger, tiredness or cold! It was like those 10 000 all got a unique experience out of that concert, or at least that is what it felt like for me. AMAZING!

YAy thanks for the 2nd report!!! :biggrin2: I'm glad to hear you had a great time!

Well, here's a mini summary report, I guess.

Thanks for your report! So nice to hear, and so nice to have our man back on tour! :mf_lustslow:

gggghr! I know! I want to gooooo!!!

but I guess you'll have to tell me all about it, so that I feel like I was there! :wink2:

You'll be there in spirit!

Of course I will!

Aww, thanks for the report, glad the experience was so amazing for you!!

Hi all!

I am just getting back home from the Mika concert. WOW and OMG! I just loved every minute of it!

We (my sons’ girlfriends, my niece, a friend of the family and myself) arrived at the Bell centre around

4:30 p.m. There was about 30-40 people in front of us, which was great! It was freezing outside, but it didn’t matter! We were entertained at first by a group called The Midway State, then Creature followed by the man himself. Mika was in top shape tonight. The place was packed solid! I was 2nd row in the front, which was just perfect! He played his regular songs + Sexy back & When doves cry (by Prince).

He seemed to appreciate the warm welcome he got in Montreal & is ready for the rest of the tour.

I met some MFCers at the end of the concert & that was very nice. Our lollipops were in top form & did a great job! I’m tired... & off to bed.

My pictures didn’t turn out, thanks to my new phone... hope someone else has some!

I’ll write more details in the morning!

Guylaine xx

Hi all!

I am just getting back home from the Mika concert. WOW and OMG! I just loved every minute of it!

We (my sons’ girlfriends, my niece, a friend of the family and myself) arrived at the Bell centre around

4:30 p.m. There was about 30-40 people in front of us, which was great! It was freezing outside, but it didn’t matter! We were entertained at first by a group called The Midway State, then Creature followed by the man himself. Mika was in top shape tonight. The place was packed solid! I was 2nd row in the front, which was just perfect! He played his regular songs + Sexy back & When doves cry (by Prince).

He seemed to appreciate the warm welcome he got in Montreal & is ready for the rest of the tour.

I met some MFCers at the end of the concert & that was very nice. Our lollipops were in top form & did a great job! I’m tired... & off to bed.

My pictures didn’t turn out, thanks to my new phone... hope someone else has some!

I’ll write more details in the morning!

Guylaine xx

Excellent!:punk: Sounds like a blast!

Thanks for the report!

yes... they did an excellent job too

i was between center stage & martin, 2nd row back.

i still have confetties in my shirt!

nite! xx

wow that's pretty awesome! I can't picture him singing that though, I need videos :naughty: Please tell me you have some or another MFCer does