2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh! I just got cold chills looking at all of the pics! (I don't always get those when I'm cold, I get them when there's something exciting going on or something sweet happens like in a romantic movie hahah.)

Thanks for posting!!! How exciting is these next couple of weeks going to be?!!!!

it doesnt seem like they changed the show from the UK tour.... maybe abit? hmmm

Well Mika mentioned in an interview recently that he wanted to give America the same show that he gave the UK. He didn't want to compromise :wink2:

Well Mika mentioned in an interview recently that he wanted to give America the same show that he gave the UK. He didn't want to compromise :wink2:

aww ok than... its a good show ;)

aww ok than... its a good show ;)

I wouldn't expect any less :wink2:

I just want to hear HMDYLM in person and see the "the jump" (see siggy) :bleh:

Well I'm off to take a shower. I'll be back on later in hopes of reports haha

byeee

I wouldn't expect any less :wink2:

I just want to hear HMDYLM in person and see the "the jump" (see siggy) :bleh:

Well I'm off to take a shower. I'll be back on later in hopes of reports haha

byeee

love the jump :)

okee laters :)

For anybody thats seen the show, in which song would Luke be playing banjo?

Holy Johnny.

I see very few differences between footage from the European show and here. But that is not a bad thing, he was wowing everyone with this show so why change it.

One thing is that we are going to hear A LOT of comments about Saranayde's change in outfit to something slightly more revealing. :naughty:

I got home like 30 min ago and I was getting something to eat!

I have to say my pics are terrible, and I am still trying to process everything.

I have to go to sleep soon too, it's 1:30 and we leave for toronto at 7:30, so that means I get up in like 4 hours.

IT WAS AMAZING!

I don't know what else to say, or how to explain it, I still have a hard time believing it.

I'll try to put my things together and do a report, go through my pics see if there is anything good and post it.

sorry guys.

I have to say my pics are terrible, and I am still trying to process everything.

I have to go to sleep soon too, it's 1:30 and we leave for toronto at 7:30, so that means I get up in like 4 hours.

IT WAS AMAZING!

I don't know what else to say, or how to explain it, I still have a hard time believing it.

I'll try to put my things together and do a report, go through my pics see if there is anything good and post it.

sorry guys.

Thanks for reporting something:biggrin2:

Glad you had a great time and I can't wait to hear more :punk:

IT WAS AMAZING!

sorry guys.

CAROLINA!!! :huglove:

I'm still mad you're not coming to New York, but I'm so happy you had such a good time!

Aww, get some rest. Post when you can. :wink2: