2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

if that's her she was really close! we don't see much but to me it's her. I hope it's her otherwise she might be willing to kill me now :naughty:

I hope it's her, too, cause then she'd have been really close!

But wow..

So obviously this wasn't General Admission..

Haha..I know, dumb question. xD

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who sees him in the next days: tell him to do sexy back and when doves cry in london!!! lol

I second that! Would be toooooooooooo awesome! :punk:

I really hope someone took these moments on video...I'm dying to hear/see him singing it!

Thank you for the reports so far! The venue seemed to be amazing...

My so not good pictures, but I tried.

Ok, now I am of to bed, and tomorrow! TORONTO!!! WOOOO!

It was sooo FULL!

P1280025.jpg

holy sh*t...............*watches dreams of small, intimate Brisbane show go flying out the window and also chance of getting up the front*

:tears:

holy sh*t...............*watches dreams of small, intimate Brisbane show go flying out the window and also chance of getting up the front*

I will be going to smaller venues! but any venue is good:):wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Thanks for the reports and pics everyone.:thumb_yello:

I can't believe the picture of the packed crowd, that's amazing!

And Sexy Back? :roftl: I just can't imagine it! I hope someone managed to get that on video!

Glad you Canadians had a great night.

it was just there like it... LA and NY and the others are kinda small to...

I can't go to sleep, but will after this! I promise!

if that's her she was really close! we don't see much but to me it's her. I hope it's her otherwise she might be willing to kill me now :naughty:

I hope it's her, too, cause then she'd have been really close!

But wow..

So obviously this wasn't General Admission..

Haha..I know, dumb question. xD

Yes, that is Marie!

:blink: It was general admision, we got there like at 3 and run to get front row!

Did they meet the band and Mika after anyone know if they done signing etc etc?

No, at least I didn't. There was a lot of people in the show, not so many waiting for him but we didn't know where to look for him. I had to go because I hadd to take the subway home, i don't know if the people that stayed were able to meet him.

and that is only the back. think of that all around a "U" shape.

You can still make it to front row, get there early, we did that and got front row!

I can honestly tell you, that even there was sooo many people, it still was like there was a few for me! I was soo into the performance, i forgot about the amount of people! Don't worry! :wink2:

Good night everyone, for real this time!

We are back!!!

Just gonna say before we post the full report....MIKA did not sing Sexy Back...Saranayde did...

Sorry to ruin all your hopes and dreams.....

Oh really? DId Mika sing the Prince song then?

Which small intimate Brisbane venue did you have in mind? Suncorp stadium? The Gabba? Actually, I can't for the life of me remember the names of the concert venues in Bris, apart from City Hall which apparently has awful acoustics.