2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll not make a report because you probably already know everything but I had the chance to meet him after the show with some MFCers :mf_lustslow: He signed my poster and we talked a little bit and I have 2 pics with him!!! :wub2: He's the most adorable man in the world! MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!

WOW!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I'll not make a report because you probably already know everything but I had the chance to meet him after the show with some MFCers :mf_lustslow: He signed my poster and we talked a little bit and I have 2 pics with him!!! :wub2: He's the most adorable man in the world! MIKA I LOVE YOU!!!!

I didn't take many photos pics because Mika jump everywhere :bleh: but I have a lot of videos (I think I filmed all the show :naughty:) I'll upload them tomorrow and I'll post my pics too!

I was to ask HOW ..but every situation is different so when will be my turn probably I'll be in the wrong place at the worst time:roftl:

OK ! Looks like it's my turn to report !!!

But before I do... let me just say that I feel soooooooooooooo bad cause I'M the one who said that Mika wouldn't probably come out to see the fans after the gig...

MY BAD.....

:thumbdown:

BAD VERO!

;) well u have tomorrow and NY to... *hugs*

We are back!!!

Just gonna say before we post the full report....MIKA did not sing Sexy Back...Saranayde did...

Sorry to ruin all your hopes and dreams.....

:shocked::shocked: MIKA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hate that song :sneaky2::thumbdown: I don't want to hear you or Saranayde singing that song........ :crybaby:

Oh wait.. I'm from Australia.. I don't have to worry.. We aren't getting any tours..

Sorry about that.. Carry on as usual people... :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow: It is AMAZING to be back to having the excitement of reading the reports and seeing the pics! :thumb_yello: Thank you so much for reporting and posting all the pics so far...I don't know how you have the energy left!:naughty: The venue looks totally awesome :thumb_yello:

Wow Wow Wow

Glad everyone seems to have had a great time:thumb_yello:

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hate that song :sneaky2: I don't want to hear you or Saranayde singing that song........ :crybaby:

Oh wait.. I'm from Australia.. I don't have to worry.. We aren't getting any tours..

Sorry about that.. Carry on as usual people... :thumb_yello:

lol, that was sadly funny :naughty::thumb_yello:

about when doves cry : why, why on earth does he have to choose to cover all of my "no cover" songs ? :blink: he'd better be better than i want you back... i'll miss missionary man... but maybe london will be the same show that was supposed to be back in december, so with missionary man and the other one...

can't wait to see good pics of the lollipops ! :wink2:

lol, that was sadly funny :naughty::thumb_yello:

about when doves cry : why, why on earth does he have to choose to cover all of my "no cover" songs ? :blink: he'd better be better than i want you back... i'll miss missionary man... but maybe london will be the same show that was supposed to be back in december, so with missionary man and the other one...

can't wait to see good pics of the lollipops ! :wink2:

hey girl that becaue of her i went to see mika in brighton and lover her for that!

how are you!? lol

Ok...... here I go !!!

Where to start.... well even though I had to meet with Nadja (the girl taking care of us) only at six, I wanted to meet the people from the MFC and go queue with my friends in the cold !!! So I stayed with them for quite a while... and then we went inside to warm up, like Becky said already... so then after that I went to a restaurant with Mary-Lune to wait inside until six. At 10 to 6, we went to the main entrance cause that's where Nadja said she would meet us. Thing is, there are many entrances at the Bell Center and they all look like main entrances lol !! So we waited for a while and then started to "panick" a little lol !!! We went looking for security guards to ask where we could find her but nobody knew about her so they just told us to go at the security entrance at the back of the building... so we went there and the guy was like : "I can't help you, she should've given you better directions..." and during this time I had Nadja calling us on my cell phone going : "where are you girls ???"... soooo the security guard FINALLY agreed to help us and they got someone from the production company to come and get us.

SOOOO we finally got to the backstage area and met with Nadja, who was SOOOOOOOOO adorable !!! LOVED her !!!!!! SO she showed us where to leave our stuff... we had a dressing room : "Mika's Lollipop Girls" which was minuscule and we shared it with the big girls (there was five of them). We waited for our turn to get our make-up on but while doing so, Yasmine appeared in the dressing room and asked us to come with her so we could get dressed, she wanted us to have our dresses on so the make-up artist would have a better idea of what to do with us. So we got in a huuuuge dressing room, which was for Mika and the band. There was like a hallway with little rooms on each side and then a big room at the end. While we were in the hallway we caught a glance of Mika in one of the small rooms and Mary-lune just went : GAAAAAAAAAAAASP !!! It's him !!!!!!.... lol !!! It was her first time seing him so she was really impressed lol. So Yasmine gave us our costumes and said : you girls can change here... and were like... euuuuhhhh where ??? cause it was an open room ! lol !! So she pointed to a small darker corner and said you can go there, there are no guys coming in anyway... so we started changing and Mika got in the room when we were like half-dressed :shocked: !!! lol !!!!

(to be continued)

Ok...... here I go !!!

Where to start.... well even though I had to meet with Nadja (the girl taking care of us) only at six, I wanted to meet the people from the MFC and go queue with my friends in the cold !!! So I stayed with them for quite a while... and then we went inside to warm up, like Becky said already... so then after that I went to a restaurant with Mary-Lune to wait inside until six. At 10 to 6, we went to the main entrance cause that's where Nadja said she ouwld meet us. Thing is, there are many entrances at the Bell Center and they all look like main entrances lol !! So we waited for a while and then started to "panick" a little lol !!! We went looking for security guards to ask where we could find her but nobody knew about her so they just told us to go at the security entrance at the back of the building... so we went there and the guy was like : "I can't help you, she should've given you better directions..." and during this time I had Nadja calling us on my cel phone going : "where are you girls ???"... soooo the security guard FINALLY agreed to help us and they got someone from the production company to come and get us.

SOOOO we finally got to the backstage area and met with Nadja, who was SOOOOOOOOO adorable !!! LOVED her !!!!!! SO she showed us where to leave our stuff... we had a dressing room : "Mika's Lollipop Girls" which was minuscule and we shared it with the big girls (there was five of them). We waited for our turn to get our make-up on but while doing so, Yasmine appeared in the dressing room and asked us to come with us so we could get dressed, she wanted us to have our dresses on so the make-up artist would have a better idea of what to do with us. So we got in a huuuuge dressing room, which was for Mika and the band. There was like a hallway with little rooms on each side and then a big room at the end. While we were in the hallway we caught a glance of Mika in one of the small rooms and Mary-lune just went : GAAAAAAAAAAAASP !!! It's him !!!!!!.... lol !!! It was her first time seing him so she was really impressed lol. So Yasmine gave us our costumes and said : you girls can change here... and were like... euuuuhhhh where ??? cause it was an open room ! lol !! So she pointed to a small darker corner and said you can go there, there are no guys coming in anyway... so we started changing and Mika got in the room when we were like half-dressed :shocked: !!! lol !!!!

(to be continued)

Great start :thumb_yello:

Ok...... here I go !!!

Where to start.... well even though I had to meet with Nadja (the girl taking care of us) only at six, I wanted to meet the people from the MFC and go queue with my friends in the cold !!! So I stayed with them for quite a while... and then we went inside to warm up, like Becky said already... so then after that I went to a restaurant with Mary-Lune to wait inside until six. At 10 to 6, we went to the main entrance cause that's where Nadja said she ouwld meet us. Thing is, there are many entrances at the Bell Center and they all look like main entrances lol !! So we waited for a while and then started to "panick" a little lol !!! We went looking for security guards to ask where we could find her but nobody knew about her so they just told us to go at the security entrance at the back of the building... so we went there and the guy was like : "I can't help you, she should've given you better directions..." and during this time I had Nadja calling us on my cel phone going : "where are you girls ???"... soooo the security guard FINALLY agreed to help us and they got someone from the production company to come and get us.

SOOOO we finally got to the backstage area and met with Nadja, who was SOOOOOOOOO adorable !!! LOVED her !!!!!! SO she showed us where to leave our stuff... we had a dressing room : "Mika's Lollipop Girls" which was minuscule and we shared it with the big girls (there was five of them). We waited for our turn to get our make-up on but while doing so, Yasmine appeared in the dressing room and asked us to come with us so we could get dressed, she wanted us to have our dresses on so the make-up artist would have a better idea of what to do with us. So we got in a huuuuge dressing room, which was for Mika and the band. There was like a hallway with little rooms on each side and then a big room at the end. While we were in the hallway we caught a glance of Mika in one of the small rooms and Mary-lune just went : GAAAAAAAAAAAASP !!! It's him !!!!!!.... lol !!! It was her first time seing him so she was really impressed lol. So Yasmine gave us our costumes and said : you girls can change here... and were like... euuuuhhhh where ??? cause it was an open room ! lol !! So she pointed to a small darker corner and said you can go there, there are no guys coming in anyway... so we started changing and Mika got in the room when we were like half-dressed :shocked: !!! lol !!!!

(to be continued)

LMAO! i think its mika's thing! to go in when u get dressed! he did that to me to! heehee..... noughty mika!

Ok...... here I go !!!

(to be continued)

Great !!!!:thumb_yello::cool:

OHH I love it! It is good to read peoples reports of the gig.....but I enjoy the other bits so much more....the bits about the MFCers and Mika walking into the room when you are half dressed etc:naughty: Those are the really good bits!:thumb_yello:

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : "I know you ! We have met before right ?" Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said "yes we have" and he's like : "of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !"... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not remembering my name :naughty: ). And then he said : "oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is"... :blink:

So he says : "go get your make-up on and then I'll come and get you and I'll show you guys some tricks". So we went back into our dressing room to get our make-up on and then back into the huge dressing rooms. Big Girls were there, getting their corsets laced up by Yasmine and his mom was there having a chat with them... There was some stairs to we sat there and just waited for Mika. Then he came to get us : "Lollipops ! come with me !"... we went out of the room and he took us in a wide area where the curtain for the stage was and where there was the guy blowing up all the balloons... on our way there there was a bunch of guys looking at the three of us and giving Mika funny looks and smiles like : ooooooohh Mika going to a dark corner with the Lollipop Girls :naughty: ... so Mika said : "this is the part where you go like this" and just held up his arms and gave them the finger LOL !!! and said : "come on you do it too".... lol so we gave the guys the finger the whole time we were walking LOL... so we got there and we had a little "meeting" with him. He explained to us how the stage was, where to go and what kinda moves we should do. At first he said : "ok ! what r u going to do ?"... and I just said : "Skip !!!" lllollll so he gave us a few ideas (was hilarious to see him dancing and trying to be cute LOL) and asked us to come up with a small choreography (20 - 30 seconds) that we would do in front of the stage. Then he said : "I'm gonna let you work on something and I'll come back later". So we tried to come up with something, we finally did and we just practiced like craaaaaaazy !!! We wanted to make Mika proud and we know he's such a perfectionnist !

(To be continued)

Right, so here we go...

Danie and I will do a joint post as we were on the floor together and Véro will do her own post cuz she had a slightly different experience than us

So as Carolina said earlier....we got there very early and had to stand in the cold....took turns warming up. We were lucky enough to warm up under the Bell Centre and got to hear sound check...Amazing!!

So they finally open the gate and everyone makes a mad dash for the door...shoving me into the security guard in the process who wouldn't allow me to pass

We got in and Danie had to check her bag so I was given the mission of running to front row...Mission: Completed!!!

We were front row right in front of Martin! It was fantastic!!

The Midway State and Creature opened for Mika and both bands were great! Can't wait to see The Midway State when they open for Mika in New York. The lead singer had hair that was curly like Mika's but big like Cherisse's!!! Wild!!

So while waiting for Mika the crowd decided to have some fun and did the wave!! It is quite a sight to see 10, 000 people do the wave and it went on for 5 or 6 turns. Very cool!

to be continued......

FINALLY....

Mika came on stage!!!

So this being my very first Mika gig.....the look on my face must have been priceless!! (apparently it was, there is a pic and none of you will see it :mf_rosetinted: )

This was one of the best concerts I have ever been too!! The crowd was amazing, singing along to every song (except HMDYLM cuz no one with the exception of maybe 10 of us had heard it before), dancing...

Mika just happened to mention that we were "****ing amazing!!!!!" in case you were interested. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika opened with the usual Relax and performed many of the same songs he did on the UK tour but this time instead of Missionary Man, he performed When Doves Cry with Saranayde! He also closed with Relax but did a more "relaxed" version of it.

There was the Love Today drum solo of course where Mika decided to pour his bottle of water on Cherisse's head....that boy sure can run....Cherisse is quick herself...and yes, he was shirtless.:wub2:

Then came the moment we were all waiting for.....

LOLLIPOP!!!!

Of course we didn't want to see the show end but we were looking forward to Véro and Mary-Lune in their pink dresses. They came on stage at the beginning of the song which was great cuz it gave them a chance to show off their mad dance skills. They looked like they were having the time of their lives!! The Big Girls didn't make it out to the stage until about 30 seconds before the end of the song cuz someone forgot to give them their cue to go onstage. A memorable moment was when Mika walked up to Mary-Lune and started to sing to her...I've never seen anyone look so shocked! Poor girl!

to be continued....again

I didn't take many photos pics because Mika jump everywhere :bleh: but I have a lot of videos (I think I filmed all the show :naughty:) I'll upload them tomorrow and I'll post my pics too!

AAAAHHHH!!! I'm getting really excited sitting here and i'm not even gonna be seeing him. Can't wait to see everything!! Thanks for the reports guys. it's a hot night here in Canberra and it just got hotter.

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : I know you ! We have met before right ? Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said yes we have and he's like : of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not rememberin my name :naughty: ). And then he said : oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is... :blink:

So he says : go get your make-up on and then I'll come and get you and I'll show you guys some tricks. So we went back into our dressing room to get our make-up on and then back into the huge dressing rooms. Big Girls were there, getting their corsets laced up by Yasmine and his mom was there having a chat with them... There was some stairs to we sat there and just waited for Mika. Then he came to get us : Lollipops ! come with me !... we went out of the room and he took us in a wide area where the curtain for the stage was and where there was the guy blowing up all the balloons... on our way there there was a bunch of guys looking at the three of us and giving Mika funny looks and smiles like : ooooooohh Mika going to a dark corner with the Lollipop Girls :naughty: ... so Mika said : this is the part where you go like this : and just held up his arms and gave them the finger LOL !!! and said : come on you do it too.... lol so we gave the guys the finger the whole time we were walking LOL... so we got there and we had a little "meeting" with him. He explained to us how the stage was, where to go and what kinda moves we should do. At first he said : ok ! what r u going to do ?... and I just said : Skip !!! lllollll so he gave us a few ideas (was hilarious to see him dancing and trying to be cute LOL) and asked us to come up with a small choreography (20 - 30 seconds) that we would do in front of the stage. Then he said : I'm gonna let you work on something and I'll come back later. So we tried to come up with something, we finally did and we just practiced like craaaaaaazy !!! We wanted to make Mika proud and we know he's such a perfectionnist !

(To be continued)

OMG I would've made the impossible to be at your place:shocked:

aaaw:wub2:

:shocked: MIKA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hate that song :sneaky2::thumbdown: I don't want to hear you or Saranayde singing that song........ :crybaby:

Sorry about that.. Carry on as usual people...

:roftl::sneaky2::wink2:

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : I know you ! We have met before right ? Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said yes we have and he's like : of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not rememberin my name :naughty: ). And then he said : oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is... :blink:

So he says : go get your make-up on and then I'll come and get you and I'll show you guys some tricks. So we went back into our dressing room to get our make-up on and then back into the huge dressing rooms. Big Girls were there, getting their corsets laced up by Yasmine and his mom was there having a chat with them... There was some stairs to we sat there and just waited for Mika. Then he came to get us : Lollipops ! come with me !... we went out of the room and he took us in a wide area where the curtain for the stage was and where there was the guy blowing up all the balloons... on our way there there was a bunch of guys looking at the three of us and giving Mika funny looks and smiles like : ooooooohh Mika going to a dark corner with the Lollipop Girls :naughty: ... so Mika said : this is the part where you go like this : and just held up his arms and gave them the finger LOL !!! and said : come on you do it too.... lol so we gave the guys the finger the whole time we were walking LOL... so we got there and we had a little "meeting" with him. He explained to us how the stage was, where to go and what kinda moves we should do. At first he said : ok ! what r u going to do ?... and I just said : Skip !!! lllollll so he gave us a few ideas (was hilarious to see him dancing and trying to be cute LOL) and asked us to come up with a small choreography (20 - 30 seconds) that we would do in front of the stage. Then he said : I'm gonna let you work on something and I'll come back later. So we tried to come up with something, we finally did and we just practiced like craaaaaaazy !!! We wanted to make Mika proud and we know he's such a perfectionnist !

(To be continued)

hey! mika didnt work on my moves with me before the show! no one did! now i know why i was kinda like :blink: on stage :naughty:

Ok...... here I go !!!

(to be continued)

OMG!!!:shocked: I better hurry up and read part two!