The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted a competition thread

The joys of Royal Mail meant some didnt turn up so I had to buy some more etc etc , never mind

I had them in my bag , but the queue was manic

Pester me .. its the only way , busy as a bust thing :thumb_yello:

we know we know ! bad royal mail :wink2: it just came up in the conversation, we weren't really talking about that and pestering... and about the queue : I KNOW !! :shocked: i forgot about the tshirt too, it's not your fault !

i'm sure you're busy enough right now with the official event :wink2: but if it's an invitation to pester you, i don't see why we should refuse it :blink: i'll keep that in mind :thumb_yello::naughty:

So it's just as bad as Australia Post. God Save the Queen. :naughty:

<salutes> :naughty:

Its horrible .. the only way I send thing internally is registered .. that way it gets there for sure

But 50 T shirts or whatever it was would of cost a fortuneeeeee

Need more meet ups that cures all :punk:

Unless the Queue is so insane that you forget :naughty:

Wait... you think he's in love with you? As if! :mf_rosetinted:

No, I'm smart enough to be his confidante. I give him info on what goes on behind the scenes of MFC and what people are really like. I told him all about you. Don't expect him to call. :mf_rosetinted:

With all these crazy cat ladies the Appleman thread's mascot would naturally be a cat.

(But I didn't make it, I stole it from the rose-tinted glasses tribute thread).

Well, it's the perfect LOLcat..

And I still have to check that thread out.

that's what i prefer about cats, compared with dogs (:thumbdown: boooh dogs...)

Dogs annoy me. I hate how they sniff legs.. :thumbdown:

So it's just as bad as Australia Post. God Save the Queen. :naughty:

Great. I'm waiting on an autographed picture of Bruce Campbell being sent from England.. I suppose it will get lost somewhere on the way.. :boxed:

Stuff the meet ups... we need more concerts... preferably in the Southern Hemisphere... you know, the part that's being ignored at present???

Concerts lead to meet ups so having more concerts solves all of the world's problems. :das:

D'yahear that, Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

No, I'm smart enough to be his confidante. I give him info on what goes on behind the scenes of MFC and what people are really like. I told him all about you. Don't expect him to call. :mf_rosetinted:

Great. I'm waiting on an autographed picture of Bruce Campbell being sent from England.. I suppose it will get lost somewhere on the way.. :boxed:

Bitch... :mf_rosetinted:

BRUCE!!!! I hope it doesn't get lost...

If he weren't married I'd so go for him... also, there might be a slight problem...the fact that h's older than my parents might be one...

Concerts lead to meet ups so having more concerts solves all of the world's problems. :das:

D'yahear that, Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! And I reckon we'll have the bestest meet ups...

Oh, and Scut, I saw a lolcat that reminded me of you... we actually reminded me of Kelz dancing with your pole at HKs...

Bitch... :mf_rosetinted:

BRUCE!!!! I hope it doesn't get lost...

If he weren't married I'd so go for him... also, there might be a slight problem...the fact that h's older than my parents might be one...

Thank you.. But you should refer to me as The Bitch:mf_rosetinted:

And Bruce :mf_lustslow:.. Agree..

Oh, and Scut, I saw a lolcat that reminded me of you... we actually reminded me of Kelz dancing with your pole at HKs...

I have to see this.. Please post.. in Halliwell..

For now it works but what will you tempt them back with when they're 20 and don't feel like coming home till 4am? :fisch:

:lmfao:

It's the Apple thread Mascot Cat.

(You made that didn't you - coloUred: Aussie spelling :wink2:)

I'm sorry to hear all of these stories about missing kittehs. :tears:

My 6yo cat Gabaa went missing for 11 days when I broke up with my ex BF and moved house. Each day I went back up to my old house, which is only 3 km's away, and I would look for him. The break-up didn't bother me, but I was a complete mess without Gabaa :crybaby:

Anyway, on the 5th day I decided to go up at night time, 1AM in the morning!! That night I thought I saw him but he ran off, so I did it the following 6 nights and on the 11th night as I was driving up the road I saw cats eyes glowing and pulled over. Called his name and sure enough he come running to me.

I kept him inside for 3 days, as advised (which I hated), and let him out again only to have he run off again. 6 days later I found him up there again by doing the same thing.. Except he wasn't as happy to see me as I was to see him :naughty:

I got him fixed, because I was told he wouldn't stray if I did.

Hmmm....

:naughty:

aw... kata and christine might be disappointed, we were talking about calling it the Donutman thread... the Appleman's little brother... but the Donutman could like cats ! and then it would be The Donutman and his Cat Thread...

We'll have a meeting to decide the new name :naughty:

And nico, you'll have a new sister if you're moving to Suzy's house... my luggage are ready and the taxi is arriving :mf_rosetinted: going to the airport right now !

Well it needs apple in there somewhere though......

screw the apples ! it's time for a change, people hate the apples... we'll be the donuts :mf_rosetinted: with cats :mf_rosetinted:

can't believe i just said that :blink:

:roftl: Sure we can't be the apple donuts with cats?

Kata and I went into a pastry shop and I thought she should buy the apple danish since she's a Danish apple. :wink2:

toby sniffs more than my legs :sneaky2:

screw the apples ! it's time for a change, people hate the apples... we'll be the donuts :mf_rosetinted: with cats :mf_rosetinted:

ahh...you're slowly coming over to my side. First the apples go, then you move on to donuts, but you'll realize how bad they are for you so eventually you'll have to move on the vegetables.

Muahahahaha!

Well it needs apple in there somewhere though......

Some day they're be a vegetable in the name

:roftl:The symbolism and synonyms! LOL! :roftl:

ahh...you're slowly coming over to my side. First the apples go, then you move on to donuts, but you'll realize how bad they are for you so eventually you'll have to move on the vegetables.

Muahahahaha!

does NEVER mean something to you ? :mf_rosetinted:

oh !!! we can be apple donuts with cats !! (donuts filled with apple..) :yay:

I'm sorry to bump in here like that but can someone please explain who are the apples? :blush-anim-cl:

us :biggrin2::bleh:

(people regularly posting in this thread since its 1st part with a slight interest in sarcasm and who absolutely don't like mika... and don't even know who he is actually... except for some rotten apples who do know and like him, but since they have no friends, we let them in... and apparently, it seems that a recent study discovered that they have another thing in common : a deep love for cats :wub2: )