Mika makes Amy a kosher offer

Droopsy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you Wino haters can go rot in Jersey! (The less extreme, but just as bad version of hell)

I do like Amy. I think it'd be funny if Mika took her under his wing and got her drug free. Of course, did I say in another thread I was going to send him a brick of crack and some razors? If we're lucky, I got the wrong amount of postage or something, and the lovely postal service will return to sender. He never has to know.:wink2:

*Mika, reading this thread, pounds on his computer desk: "DAMMIT!"*

Not really. Nobody likes Jersey. Not even people FROM Jersey.

I had to spend a whole week in Jersey when my grandma got remarried. I wanted to slit my wrists.

Actually, this made me laugh:roftl: This is so vicious, sour, but surely written by someone who writes comedy-sitcoms:roftl: !

This is hilarious indeed :lmfao:

And I still consider it all another John Travolta story :bleh: - can't see the M switching his mindset to political statements all of a sudden :naughty:

Well, I'm from Moscow and then New York and then Washington DC, but I live in Jersey now, and... (gasp!) actually quite like it. :naughty:

--Jack

You sicken me.:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2: i found this out yesterday and i was really surprised and happy i am not a big fan of amy but i do think she has a very good and unique voice the only thing i have against her is her drug abuse i do think that this album is a very good idea though! i emailed perez asking if this is true or not because i no that he is good friends with mika and he was just with him at the nyc show so he probably has the latest scoop on it i will be sure to tell u if i get an email from him:wink2:

:Update: from the same witty blogger:naughty:

http://www.hecklerspray.com/amy-winehouse-talks-to-police-about-that-whole-crack-thing/200812290.php

And if her raw feminine sexual power won't do the trick, then maybe Amy Winehouse needs to remind the police and the American customs officials what they're at stake of losing if she's not allowed to perform at the Grammys. If you keep Amy Winehouse in England, there's every chance that she'll do an album of Christmas carols with Mika. And that'll be on your heads.

:roftl:

:Update: from the same witty blogger:naughty:

http://www.hecklerspray.com/amy-winehouse-talks-to-police-about-that-whole-crack-thing/200812290.php

And if her raw feminine sexual power won't do the trick, then maybe Amy Winehouse needs to remind the police and the American customs officials what they're at stake of losing if she's not allowed to perform at the Grammys. If you keep Amy Winehouse in England, there's every chance that she'll do an album of Christmas carols with Mika. And that'll be on your heads.

:roftl:

So we can hope that they will sing together Jingle Bells next Christmas ?:naughty:

I don't know why people are so upset about Amy doing drugs. Yes, drugs are ruining/will ruin her life. But she's not hurting anyone else. It's not like Britney Spears, putting her children's lives in danger or anything like that. So Amy wants to do drugs. Big deal. She still has talent, and she's still (supposedly) a wonderful person. If she's not hurting anyone else, let her do whatever she wants.

Would I like to see her stop? Absolutely. I think she's potentially jeopardizing her career/life. Will she? I doubt it. It's her life, not mine.

:Update:

http://music3w.com/news_item.asp?id=3616

Can The Falsetto Star Succeed Where U.N. Has Failed?

ika has stated a desire to collaborate with Amy Winehouse on the much talked about Jewish album. For those of you not familiar with this story, Mark Ronson announced in Rolling Stone Magazine last week that he and Amy have discussed the possibility of releasing an album with songs that celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas.

Mika has said he would very much like to work on the album with Amy. This project would bring together Judaism and Christianity through the medium of cool jazz holiday songs. This could potentially be fraught with issues theologically speaking. Mika however believes that his involvement could send a positive message what with him being part Lebanese. Hang on. Presumably this would be bringing Islam into the mix wouldn’t it? Is this venture not enough of a minefield already?

I believe I’m correct in saying (I’m fairly certain actually) that this would be the first time in history that three of the largest monotheistic religions were celebrated on one album. It’s never been done before. There’s probably a reason for that.

The idea apparently came about when Amy Winehouse complained to Mark Ronson that loads of great songs were around to celebrate Christmas, but hardly any for Hanukkah. Things might have been a lot different obviously had Slade or The Pogues grown up on the Gaza Strip.

I kind of get what the project's about. Mainly to prove purely that it can be done. Lots of things can be done – you can pierce your nipples with a staple gun – but that doesn’t necessarily make it a good idea!

MCB