FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello waiters-for-good-news!

I left this thread (and the MFC) at 15.00H dutch time and returned at quarter to 11, it took me half an hour too read the new pages.

Something dawned on me: Take a look at your calendars and see what date it is next tuesday........(Hope I'm wrong in my unwishfulthinking.....:boxed: )

I left this thread (and the MFC) at 15.00H dutch time and returned at quarter to 11, it took me half an hour too read the new pages.

Something dawned on me: Take a look at your calendars and see what date it is next tuesday........(Hope I'm wrong in my unwishfulthinking.....:boxed: )

I don't think anyone;s that cruel :naughty:

Although it does remind me that we can bump last years thread again...for old times sake

oh that would just be ruuuuude....pffft.:sneaky2::naughty: ...:mf_rosetinted:

Although it does remind me that we can bump last years thread again...for old times sake

That thread has been closed at EnFa's request. :thumbdown:

Unless we can convince her to revive it. :fisch:

And there's no other joke going on here, rest assured! Although Mandi may be right. Perhaps it's like Mika's second album and will be ready when it's ready. :wink2:

That thread has been closed at EnFa's request. :thumbdown:

Unless we can convince her to revive it. :fisch:

And there's no other joke going on here, rest assured! Although Mandi may be right. Perhaps it's like Mika's second album and will be ready when it's ready. :wink2:

anybody can start a new one :naughty:

o no it better not happen while i am in school!:shocked:

:roftl: you read my mind!! -gets worried-

oh boy! i better re-charge my phone account w/ minutes so i can keep in contact w/ MFCers via texts....i refuse to miss any news when im in school :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

oh boy! i better re-charge my phone account w/ minutes so i can keep in contact w/ MFCers via texts....i refuse to miss any news when im in school :mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking the same thing :lmao:

WHo wants to sum up what has happened? Something about Jerry and Mika to approve of the "thing"?

faff means slow to do things - you know you need to leave the house quick - but just have to check you turned the heating off - the kettle - locked the doors - windows ok

faff faff faff

Faffing about more or less means messing around.

Thank you - pardon me I was just faffing around the house, so I've only just now returned to this thread!:naughty:

AWW i don't have anybody txting me. does anybody have verizon?