• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*hides under bed*

No...please...have mercy....:naughty:

LOL!!

If this turns out to be an April Fools joke, you'll be helping me post Lily Allen pics in every thread :wink2:

(as a daughtah, it's your obligation:das:)

LOL!!

If this turns out to be an April Fools joke, you'll be helping me post Lily Allen pics in every thread :wink2:

(as a daughtah, it's your obligation:das:)

*sighs*

Fines. I better get finding some.

*trudges off to Google images dragging her blankie behind her*

ok, I'll wait like 20 min. or so then pls, nice and big on front page, but I know I don't need to say this, cause you'll do :wink2: and I'll read it in the morn.. sigh :boxed:

We don't want to wait until tomorrow :shocked::roftl:

Right .. while we wait for Jerry posting and everyone has been waiting so long Im giving an update :thumb_yello:

So around 12 weeks ago Deano first contacted Jerry and it was decided that the MFC should be the official fanclub , this was largely driven by the comparison of the MFC to Mikasounds , Wendis official project and how many MFCers are known to Mika

Deano expected the process to take a matter of weeks but it actually took around 8 weeks for the contrats etc to be signed .. much longer that we first expected.

Around 2 weeks ago everything was signed and delivered and the ownership changed away from Deano to Jerry / Mikas hands.

You then seen site crashes as we changed to the new server.

The reason why I CANNOT give details of whats happening is that it is in the contract that Jerrys team must announce it ... so Im also mega frustrated as Jerry said he would have the post today (still plenty of time .. remember time zones etc)

Mika has clearly said he wants to keep the "status quo" of the MFC for now.Then we will see all the main benefits i.e secret gigs etc

SORRY I cannot say no more , the details are true , but its down to Mikas team to tell us all :thumb_yello:

This is open again? :boxed:

That does not feel good!!

:( I wonder whats up...

the say good things come to those who wait:boxed:

I waited three months for a letter from NYU, and ended up being denied:shocked: ... I NEED SOMETHING TO PUT A SMILE BACK ON MY FACE ASAP:wink2:

Right .. while we wait for Jerry posting and everyone has been waiting so long Im giving an update :thumb_yello:

So around 12 weeks ago Deano first contacted Jerry and it was decided that the MFC should be the official fanclub , this was largely driven by the comparison of the MFC to Mikasounds , Wendis official project and how many MFCers are known to Mika

Deano expected the process to take a matter of weeks but it actually took around 8 weeks for the contrats etc to be signed .. much longer that we first expected.

Around 2 weeks ago everything was signed and delivered and the ownership changed away from Deano to Jerry / Mikas hands.

The reason why I CANNOT give details of whats happening is that it is in the contract that Jerrys team must announce it ... so Im also mega frustrated as Jerry said he would have the post today (still plenty of time .. remember time zones etc)

Mika has clearly said he wants to keep the "status quo" of the MFC for now.Then we will see all the main benefits i.e secret gigs etc

SORRY I cannot say no more , the details are true , but its down to Mikas team to tell us all :thumb_yello:

:) It's almost time...yay!

thx a lot, fred. :thumb_yello:

so jerry lives in the US? I didn't know.

agrees to the above 100% :blush-anim-cl:

Ok hunny, thanks for the update anyway - Makes sense that it has to come from Jerry and your hands are tied.

Just hope he posts something soon cos' I can't stay up all night tonight as have work tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks again for all your hard work :)

Thank you Freddie and all the others for the hard work!

We keep on waiting! :thumb_yello: