MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you get in your McFlurrys in other countries? We get cadbury's dairy milk and crunchie and smarties and stuff.

Haa! So random.

*sigh*.... I'm not frustrated with the delays... I would expect delays with something like this. It makes complete sense that it would take a long time to work out the details, and that people are busy, and that this isn't everyone's first priority. And, I'm just as excited/happy about it as I was when it was announced.

The delays couldn't really have been avoided... it's the false announcements that could have been avoided. Of course, Freddie couldn't have known that it would keep falling through, but that's kind of the point. If you don't know for sure whether something is going to happen on a particular day, why get so many people's hopes up? I just think it may have been best to keep it quiet and mysterious until it was actually ready to go.

Now about those McFlurrys....

I'm not that excited either. Neither is Zoots, mandilambi, and apparently Scut Monkey?

This thread has had too many ups and downs, I'm bored and frustrated with waiting (patience was a game i never liked too much lol) and i know it takes a lot of hard work but bliiiiimey. When the news comes, it'll come. I'm just sitting in neutral now.

Gosh, and I'm supposed to be the happy one!

Don't be frustrated! The news will come, we have waited so long we can wait a little bit longer, right!? :naughty:

I'm not that excited either. Neither is Zoots, mandilambi, and apparently Scut Monkey?

This thread has had too many ups and downs, I'm bored and frustrated with waiting (patience was a game i never liked too much lol) and i know it takes a lot of hard work but bliiiiimey. When the news comes, it'll come. I'm just sitting in neutral now.

Gosh, and I'm supposed to be the happy one!

I kept today totally clear - and was really excited. Feel deflated

now. Have hospital with daughter tomorrow, and another appointment

later on - and am really disappointed that I may well not be here for

the announcement!!

The delays couldn't really have been avoided... it's the false announcements that could have been avoided.

it is THAT, my dear, I have a problem with...

Don't be frustrated! The news will come, we have waited so long we can wait a little bit longer, right!? :naughty:

But I'm so bored, annoyed and frustrated with it now. It's those false announcements, they wind me up something rotten!

Of course I'm excited: I love inconsistencies, broken promises and cancellations.... who doesn't? :newyear:

:punk:

I kept today totally clear - and was really excited. Feel deflated

now. Have hospital with daughter tomorrow, and another appointment

later on - and am really disappointed that I may well not be here for

the announcement!!

awww i'm sorry, wendi :huglove:

Is that what you silly Americans call it? It's Maccas. :newyear:

*more useless crap*

Maccas? how does that fit?! pshh MickyD's works better haha :naughty:

AM I THE 3000TH POST ON THE MFC WILL BE THE OFFICIAL FAN SITE FOR MIKA THREAD????

:shocked:

I AM THE 3001TH:punk:

oooh tough luck

2999 and 3001 :boxed::wink2::naughty:

lol

Caz: :roftl: Love how you went through the smilie transitions to get to :punk:

OMG AM I REALLY THAT BORED THAT I NOTICED THAT?:lmao:

:roftl:

i was trying to find the party hat one but forgot - obviously - what the code was, so I ended up with punky LOL

Hi !!

I don't have school tomorrow so I'll be here all day:punk:

I've been here since last week:boxed:....so another day doesn't make any difference....I guess.....

We have those Cadbury's McFlurrys here too....:naughty::naughty:

Haha that reminds me of mean girls (the movie):mf_rosetinted:

I love mean girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love your bracelet!"

"That is the ugliest effing bracelet i have ever seen/"

:roftl:

i was trying to find the party hat one but forgot - obviously - what the code was, so I ended up with punky LOL

:lmfao: it's yay.