FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWESOME NEWS :woot_jump:

...and so well deserved after the amount of work you guys have put in to make this place the Tip Top Official Fan Site :yay::groupwave:

CONGRATS to all involved and a big WHOOOOOP too !!!

xxx

p.s. Thanks Rose - your post said it all :wub2:

ofcoure!!! but u know what i mean :blush-anim-cl: i tried to do more... just couldnt do it with money...

Cool, I didn't mean money actually, but now you've pointed it out, it could look like I meant that, I just meant that we all play a part, if you didn't post or I didn't post, the MFC would be altered, even in a little way. :)

Cool, I didn't mean money actually, but now you've pointed it out, it could look like I meant that, I just meant that we all play a part, if you didn't post or I didn't post, the MFC would be altered, even in a little way. :)

ok :) yeah i know what u mean and YES! we r a great bunch of ppl! and this forum is amazing!!!! love how everyone help everyone and stuff!

ok :) yeah i know what u mean and YES! we r a great bunch of ppl! and this forum is amazing!!!! love how everyone help everyone and stuff!

Its the most amazing group of people I have been involved with in MY WHOLE LIFE! MFC and CHOIR are my life right now and very proud of it!

You are all very special.....:wub2: :wub2:

Ok .. so to make it official

Jerry (Mikas manager) spoke to some MFCers regarding making the MFC Mikas official fanclub

We can confirm that this is in fact true , from Deano posted tonight :

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

For me this has been months and months of hard work .. a huge thanks to WENDI for the petiton that made Mika realise what huge support he has here , a huge hug to the MFCers for making the MFC what it is :thumb_yello:

YAY!!!!

Thanks so much Freddie, Dean and Wendi for all your hard work!

....i think a mod should do it! *wipes brow and runs off into the far distance before the mods run after her with pitch forks screaming "MORE WORK?!?!"*

*runs after Caz with a pitchfork screaming "MORE WORK?!"*

:naughty:

Brilliant news guys!!

Huge congrats must go out to Deano, FD and Wendi, but also all the people on here who make sure that if something is happening in Mikaland, it is on here seconds after (quite often before Mika even knows about it :naughty: ) It's no wonder this site has been chosen- I wouldn't go anywhere else to get the latest news, and because we are all spread around the world everyone can feel included and be kept up to date.

Here's to more priveleges, news (and behind the scene photos like Jerry promised us in Sydney :thumb_yello::naughty: )

You're part of that group Jols, you google whore!

Yeah, we're still waiting of those behind the scenes photos Jerry (jsut like we're still waiting for that proper tour Mika promised us... )

Morning :punk: :punk:

Im like a cat that likes cream and got all the cream in the world :thumb_yello:

One thing .. I dont see any changes , the MFC is the MFC as it works .. that means all threads that we currently have stays it would be silly to start putting huge cencorship on it and change the feeling we have ...It was stated by someone , not sure if it was Jerry or Mika that there would be no changes as they liked the MFC as it was and thats why it is so popular :thumb_yello:

Deano will post all the details soon

<drinks coffee and tries to wake up>

The team stays i.e. the mods and admin etc

:mf_lustslow::punk: :punk:

morning freddie!!!

Morning :punk:

Im like a cat that likes cream and got all the cream in the world :thumb_yello:

One thing .. I dont see any changes , the MFC is the MFC as it works .. that means all threads that we currently have stays it would be silly to start putting huge cencorship on it and change the feeling we have ... It was stated by someone , not sure if it was Jerry or Mika that there would be no changes as they liked the MFC as it was and thats why it is so popular :thumb_yello:

Deano will post all the details soon

<drinks coffee and tries to wake up>

The team stays i.e. the mods and admin etc

*Applause, applause* I am so thrilled to hear this news, this is fantastic!!! Thanks to Deano and Fred and Wendi for all the work you put in. And I'm so pleased to hear that there are no plans to change things. That would have been the one fly in the ointment. I have been offline for most of the day attending to RL stuff, knowing from this morning's teaser in the petition thread that the announcement was coming and not being able to do anything about getting back here to be part of it! AAAHHH! Bl**dy SIL's and their bl**dy furniture that needed moving.

:yay::groupwave::woot_jump::partytime2:

I just heard the news...this is fantastic. It must have been a lot of work and MFC was obviously very convincing. *applause*

I know I came in after this petition so I would just like to thank you guys for getting this done and I'm looking forward to a continuing part of this fantastic arena of love, music, and a little bit of off the wall behavior!

Ashtea