MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I'm going to thank all the MFC people again , because its you that actually make it what it is .. in fact thats all of us :thumb_yello:

It really has been a long hard road

You should of seen Wendi being pushed up an insane steep bank in Glasgow with a massive book on her lap :roftl: .. another story ....

Night all ... keep partying :punk: :punk: :punk:

True Fred!!!!

(and as for being pushed up a steep bank - I am not very heavy, but

the petition book was!!!!!) :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So is this going to be the official site like instead of mikasounds or wil that still be official too?

Mikasounds will continue as Mika's website (I think)- for folk looking him

up on the net - but we will be the FANclub!! :thumb_yello:

Nice post, Rose, says it all.

Thanks Babs.

I feel so excited now, it's been such a long road to get to being official and knowing Mika was behind us too, as it was said earlier, he did get behind us in Glasgow, makes it all feel so great.

Sorry I'm babbling now, must put down the champagne, ha ha!

The Hall of Fame idea is brilliant, and Wendi, Fred and Deano (where is he by the way, I want to give him a big kiss) should be the inaugural members.

Can Happikali set it up, I'd ask Deb, but shes probably just going into the gig and is a bit preoccupied, heh heh.

Brilliant news guys!!

Huge congrats must go out to Deano, FD and Wendi, but also all the people on here who make sure that if something is happening in Mikaland, it is on here seconds after (quite often before Mika even knows about it :naughty: ) It's no wonder this site has been chosen- I wouldn't go anywhere else to get the latest news, and because we are all spread around the world everyone can feel included and be kept up to date.

Here's to more priveleges, news (and behind the scene photos like Jerry promised us in Sydney :thumb_yello::naughty: )

They need to work some things out first?

...oh hell, I'm getting banned.:naughty:

*slides photo of me across table in dimly lit room*

What about this one?

She's not the image we want to portray... can 'er.:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Babs.

I feel so excited now, it's been such a long road to get to being official and knowing Mika was behind us too, as it was said earlier, he did get behind us in Glasgow, makes it all feel so great.

Sorry I'm babbling now, must put down the champagne, ha ha!

The Hall of Fame idea is brilliant, and Wendi, Fred and Deano (where is he by the way, I want to give him a big kiss) should be the inaugural members.

Can Happikali set it up, I'd ask Deb, but shes probably just going into the gig and is a bit preoccupied, heh heh.

yes! My idea shall prevail!

Brilliant news guys!!

Huge congrats must go out to Deano, FD and Wendi, but also all the people on here who make sure that if something is happening in Mikaland, it is on here seconds after (quite often before Mika even knows about it :naughty: ) It's no wonder this site has been chosen- I wouldn't go anywhere else to get the latest news, and because we are all spread around the world everyone can feel included and be kept up to date.

Here's to more priveleges, news (and behind the scene photos like Jerry promised us in Sydney :thumb_yello::naughty: )

You're right, occasionally we miss things, but not often! Between us we make sure that all angles are covered! :wink2:

I was just nosing on The Feeling's forum and it transpires that they didn't know The Feeling were playing at the Fiat Launch, whereas we knew this weeks before the gig. :naughty:

You're right, occasionally we miss things, but not often! Between us we make sure that all angles are covered! :wink2:

I was just nosing on The Feeling's forum and it transpires that they didn't know The Feeling were playing at the Fiat Launch, whereas we knew this weeks before the gig. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: Thats priceless!!!!