MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..."It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing."... yea! my sister was part of a fan club for another band a while ago and she got a card and if you showed ppl at the concert the card you were more likely to get backstage and stuff. i hope its like that!:thumb_yello:

..."It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing."... yea! my sister was part of a fan club for another band a while ago and she got a card and if you showed ppl at the concert the card you were more likely to get backstage and stuff. i hope its like that!:thumb_yello:

:punk::wink2:

That would be awesome!

This is what we have been waiting for.

How amazing.:wub2:

All the hard work has paid off. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Freddie and Wendi and deano and sunny monkey and everyone else who worked so hard to have this happen.

Our enthusiasm knows no bounds, hope they realise this!!:naughty:

I wonder if they will censor us??:blink:

That would be amazing. Can you imagine how many people would be backstage though at some of the gigs? :lmfao:

All the hard work has paid off. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Freddie and Wendi and deano and sunny monkey and everyone else who worked so hard to have this happen.

Interesting point.

No more Body parts thread, and what will happen to the chicken thread?

I guess we will have to make certain sacrifices, but I think it will be worth it for any possible benefits we may get in return.

We'll have to see.

They had better not or I for one will be out of here. :thumbdown: