The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My god, i was cheerfull when i turned on the computer but all you valentinehaters made me feel blue :thumbdown: Valentine's day is not only for people who are in love. It's also for people who have great friends and family who love them. So stop putting me down and be happy with what youve got :thumb_yello:

It's just Sheena's way, miek -- she's just being sarcastic, but she didn't use

smileys so you maybe didn't get the joke. Please don't take any offense! :thumb_yello:

hello Deb, how is your PMD?

It's quite terrible, Shari. I can scarcely talk about it, actually... very,

very depressed. As Christine said in another thread, we should make

this the Official PMS (Post-Mika Syndrome) emoticon: :badmood:

as it is how I feel...

*sigh*

dcdeb

AMP, yes lustre rings a bell. Means shiny, something with a sheen or gloss to it.

I get the connection in an odd way!

Hiya Clare, not working today?

Deb, I totally sympathise with you. It's not a nice ailment is it? Yes, Post Mika Syndrome needs to be included in the new medical dictionary! We all know the cure though don't we???

Hi Clare!

Ohh, this is sweet, the mailman just came. My mother has sent my daughters, all three a separate Valentine´s Card....:wub2:

They will be sooo pleased when they come home from school! Thanks mam!

Awwwww sweet. I got a valentines ecard from my man friend.

I bought him some chocolate hearts and made him a card.

AMP, yes lustre rings a bell. Means shiny, something with a sheen or gloss to it.

I get the connection in an odd way!

Hiya Clare, not working today?

Deb, I totally sympathise with you. It's not a nice ailment is it? Yes, Post Mika Syndrome needs to be included in the new medical dictionary! We all know the cure though don't we???

Yes, just come back from work. How's you?

I'm OK thnaks Clare. Bri is still suffering with his cold though. Got some of my very fave choccies Lindt Lindor, but they never taste as nice when you have a cold. Looks like I'll be getting his share too! LOL!

I'm OK thnaks Clare. Bri is still suffering with his cold though. Got some of my very fave choccies Lindt Lindor, but they never taste as nice when you have a cold. Looks like I'll be getting his share too! LOL!

That was nice of him.

I bought Mum some of those chocolates for her Birthday.

Hey Everyone! YAY, I went to bed and almost 7 hours later, "Stuck in the Middle" from Salt Lake City downloaded.

Okay, you can hear me talking to Deb in it so if anyone has something to say about the talking, I'll kick their behind because I can guarantee that the only people that could hear it were my camera and maybe Deb. LMAO!! It was so loud in there. LOL Also, I'm not the obnoxious loud one. I swear!

Keep going until the end becuase he talks about the cage and being drunk. LOL