The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Hey Everyone! YAY, I went to bed and almost 7 hours later, "Stuck in the Middle" from Salt Lake City downloaded.

Okay, you can hear me talking to Deb in it so if anyone has something to say about the talking, I'll kick their behind because I can guarantee that the only people that could hear it were my camera and maybe Deb. LMAO!! It was so loud in there. LOL Also, I'm not the obnoxious loud one. I swear!

Keep going until the end becuase he talks about the cage and being drunk. LOL

i wanna see this but i need to go n get the kids from school but once ive got the kids indoors im on it , cheers charlies :thumb_yello:

i should be called britney spears *oops i did it again* with my valentines slur :blink: sorry guys i didnt mean to upset u , forgive me :sorry: im just glad im single this year as i really hate buying cards & being given them they make me wanna :puke: as im not the mushy type , unless its about mika :mf_lustslow: right gotta go n get the bains "cheeri" enjoy the rest of your lovely valentines day :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wanna see this but i need to go n get the kids from school but once ive got the kids indoors im on it , cheers charlies :thumb_yello:

i should be called britney spears *oops i did it again* with my valentines slur :blink: sorry guys i didnt mean to upset u , forgive me :sorry: im just glad im single this year as i really hate buying cards & being given them they make me wanna :puke: as im not the mushy type , unless its about mika :mf_lustslow: right gotta go n get the bains "cheeri" enjoy the rest of your lovely valentines day :roftl:

Thanks! beybey :thumb_yello:

http://www.popcrunch.com/mika-leno-video-mika-the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno-video/

another video for jay leno, this is better quality and complete (dani posted a new thread with this).

just to end the valentine issue up, pls let me say that won't kill my husband for being an obstacle to my mika madness...no!:roftl:

it's just that somewhen i'd like to be on my own and plan my today life freely.

i'm feeling a bit in a cage right now.

but

oh well

it will pass.

happy valentine! :wub2:

Hello Oldlings :D

http://www.popcrunch.com/mika-leno-video-mika-the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno-video/

another video for jay leno, this is better quality and complete (dani posted a new thread with this).

just to end the valentine issue up, pls let me say that won't kill my husband for being an obstacle to my mika madness...no!:roftl:

it's just that somewhen i'd like to be on my own and plan my today life freely.

i'm feeling a bit in a cage right now.

but

oh well

it will pass.

happy valentine! :wub2:

Thanks for the video Robi - it was rather strange seeing Saranayde

playing on the trash cans in high heels!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Loved Mika's top - I want to mend the broken heart he was

wearing on the back of it!! :wub2:

Yes - Robi did - thats the link in her post above!! :thumb_yello:

im just uploading it just now so if anyone wants it to watch on full screen it will be available to download shortly :thumb_yello: just dont ask me where i got it from as the saying goes - ask no questions & i`ll tell no lies :wink2:

im just uploading it just now so if anyone wants it to watch on full screen it will be available to download shortly :thumb_yello: just dont ask me where i got it from as the saying goes - ask no questions & i`ll tell no lies :wink2:

:shocked: I probably wouldn't understand the answer anyway :bleh:

Hello!!!

Robi, Wendi, Sheena! sorry not looked past this page !

Just popping in!:naughty: what a treat :wink2:

Lovely video :wub2:

Thanks Robi ....:blush-anim-cl:

Got to keep writing away so can't stop long before i need to collect children too .... but always like to check on latest Mika news! is there any?Everybodys gotta love today !!:wub2:

Hello, my lovely oldlings!

I shouldn't be here, just popping in to say hello.

Hello Oldlings :D

Thanks for the video Robi - it was rather strange seeing Saranayde

playing on the trash cans in high heels!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Loved Mika's top - I want to mend the broken heart he was

wearing on the back of it!! :wub2:

Broken heart??? Oh, I have to see this. :shocked:

There goes my promise I wouldn't be long at the computer. :naughty:

Ok, I'll take a look, and then I'm gone.

Happy valentine's day, everybody!

Hello!!!

Robi, Wendi, Sheena! sorry not looked past this page !

Just popping in!:naughty: what a treat :wink2:

Lovely video :wub2:

Thanks Robi ....:blush-anim-cl:

Got to keep writing away so can't stop long before i need to collect children too .... but always like to check on latest Mika news! is there any?Everybodys gotta love today !!:wub2:

hi vicky ! just uploaded love today :bleh:

helloooooo!

i finally got to watch my recording of mika on jay leno....

was having issues with the cable box not playing any of my recorded shows...

but figured out how to refresh the box...:thumb_yello:

woke up to snow this morning and a 2 hour delay for the schools -

so am 2 hours behind my schedule today!

:thumbdown:

Awe, Thank you! :) Yeah, Mika just kind of invites you to cuddle. He may be skinny but, he really is very cuddly. :blush-anim-cl: I could have kept my head there for quite a while. LOL!! Wish I could get Andy's video on all that.

We'll get the chance to bump into one another some day...I'm sure I'll take another trip out there sometime.

Happyvalentines day back at ya, you glamorous babe. loving those piccies of you. Not had chance to bump into you yet. How soft was Mika to cuddle?

thanks sheena!

actually the link i gave is not mine! ehehehe it's a link DANI56 posted opening a new thread.

and the youtube version is not complete, so i was asking for a good recording to download.

i won't ask, just spill the link!!!

ciao wendi....is today a better day? :wink2:

ciao all the rest!

thanks sheena!

actually the link i gave is not mine! ehehehe it's a link DANI56 posted opening a new thread.

and the youtube version is not complete, so i was asking for a good recording to download.

i won't ask, just spill the link!!!

ciao wendi....is today a better day? :wink2:

ciao all the rest!

here u go http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7dv2y

Hey ho Oldlings!

I got a message on Myspace from Saranayde, and nearly fell off my chair !

I NEVER get messages from the band, but I had asked to be added to her friends list and she replied to me:shocked:

I am very happy right now.:thumb_yello:

Hey ho Oldlings!

I got a message on Myspace from Saranayde, and nearly fell off my chair !

I NEVER get messages from the band, but I had asked to be added to her friends list and she replied to me:shocked:

I am very happy right now.:thumb_yello:

another VIP oldling!

...but i knew you were one already.....:wink2:

ciao rose!

how's work and accomodation going?