REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Minneapolis, MN at First Avenue

dcdeb

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing before I TRY to settle in for bed.

Was that honey I smelled at the opening of the show? It wasn't just me who noticed it either. Music, puppets, balloons, confetti, dancers, shirtless Mika... and a lovely honey scent? Talk about a sensory overload!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Thanks so much for the reports, and it's great that you all had so much fun, and that also Mika did!!

I love the Snoopy thing, mainly because on my plane the other day I watched the movie "underdog" and the beagle with a cape was truly hilarious!:naughty:

You had a great idea there and I'm glad that you got a good reaction from the M.:thumb_yello:

My friends and I had a stuffed Snoopy that we had gotten for him. We put a cape on it, because Mika said if he could be a superhero, he'd be Snoopy. And the cape was made of a MN flag because Snoopy's from St. Paul. When I got to talk to him, I said, "Mika, we have a present for you!" and he saw it and got this really happy look on his face and said "Snoopy!!!" and took it from me. I said, "And you said that if you could be a superhero, you'd be Snoopy" and he was like "yes I would!" and I said "so we put a cape on him." he said he loved it and had seen us waving it around during the concert. I asked him for a hug and got the first hug of the night :punk: He also signed my ticket.

Thanks for the reports! :punk:

I love your Snoopy idea a lot! :wub2: I remember that interview very well cuz it's so far the only Finnish television interview of Mika. It's awesome he remembered the Snoopy thing. :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone for posting! I loved seeing the pictures and the videos. This was the show I originally thought I would go to. I would have SO LOVED to see Mika at First Ave.! MSP is actually my home town.

Welcome to everyone that is new to MFC. I am so glad you came here to post your reviews and experiences!

so I think the show ended up being sold out since there were people who kept asking if anyone had extra tickets...

pictures and videos...

the videos are not the greatest...

and i have a few more but they are super short since I had the security guard lady in front of me and she kept looking at me every time I put the camera up since you are not allowed to video tape...and I was near the end of the stage so the speakers and keyboard were blocking some of the view :/

anyways enjoy.

Love Today Drumming -

Lollipop Ending -

DSC06290.jpg

DSC06302.jpg

DSC06310.jpg

DSC06312.jpg

DSC06343.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06347.jpg

hi thank you for all your great reports - what a brilliant evening you have all had!

Emily your videos were great - really fantastic especially the Love Today drumming - its one of the best I have heard so far very very clear. Can't wait until the 28th Feb - London! Mandie x :wink2:

I love the Snoopy thing, mainly because on my plane the other day I watched the movie "underdog" and the beagle with a cape was truly hilarious!:naughty:

You had a great idea there and I'm glad that you got a good reaction from the M.:thumb_yello:

i'm happy to know that mika spent time with all of you...and the idea of snoopy...

I love your Snoopy idea a lot! :wub2: I remember that interview very well cuz it's so far the only Finnish television interview of Mika. It's awesome he remembered the Snoopy thing. :thumb_yello:

Why thanks, I quite liked the Snoopy idea myself :naughty:

CLARE! *jumps on you*

I am so happy for you!

It sounds like he really loved Super Snoopy, and I bet he'll keep it as a souvenir from MN! :punk:

Haha..I remember brainstorming about that like two months ago...how crazy is it..time has passed by so quickly..

Okay, i just have to put my two cents in...

MIKA is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! This concert was the highlight of my month! It was AMAZING! My friends and I decided that anytime he is in the area...we're going. It was fantastic.... I'm still smiling!

CLARE! *jumps on you*

I am so happy for you!

It sounds like he really loved Super Snoopy, and I bet he'll keep it as a souvenir from MN! :punk:

Haha..I remember brainstorming about that like two months ago...how crazy is it..time has passed by so quickly..

I hope he loved it! ...and he'd better keep it :naughty:

That really was two months ago, wasn't it?