REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Minneapolis, MN at First Avenue

dcdeb

HERE is a picture of MIKA's sig on my album cover and the bands.

MIKA154.jpg

i got mikey's sig in MN and everyone elses' in IL

but i don't have Martins... :crybaby: he's just too quick!

oh and at the MN concert i had Cherisse sign the drum stick i got from the IL concert lol..

MIKA175.jpg

^^that must have been hard to sign..^^

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the show started in Chicago we heard sweet dreams and when doves cry so obviously they played missionary man LOL then in Minnesota we heard them practicing missionary man so I though maybe they would play sweet dreams but they didn’t lol I really enjoyed this performance of missionary man though!! When he went up on the big M with saranayde he sat down on it and looked fricking ADORABLE!!

I loved it when he flubbed on the words ‘can I introduce my band’ :lol3: he was SO cute about it!! Then he got really into the little bit of loves again and did some amazing high notes :cheerful_h4h: I think that happy ending will always be my favorite song that’s sung live by mika. he just always smiles and gets the audience involved and it’s so enjoyable!

Then of course the love today and gray skelly thing was amazing!! i was happy that mika wasn’t slipping on the ‘snow’ this time but it made me really tense throughout the whole song because I HATE seeing mika fall! And then when mika and cherisse were having their drum-off mika went over to cherisse with his white umbrella and water bottle, took a drink, and then poured some on her hair lol then cherisse went after him with her drumsticks(which were weird.. kind of glowy haha) but mika used the umbrella as a shield. It was HILARIOUS! I’m not sure you can see it in my video though..

Grace Kelly started and ended amazingly!!!! To do that knocking noise he went over to mikey and knocked on his head and then mikey said ‘yes?’ hahaha and then laughed :biggrin2: then mika went into grace kelly and we did the fun kachinga game again but he couldn’t do it to anyone specifically because we were too far away from the stage. Then at the end he went off and came back on like last time.. we got a bit of it on video but not much he’s so absolutely adorable when he’s just standing there happy!

Then during lollipop there were a few memorable moments… mika hit himself in the face with the balloon that he was spinning around and I think he might have been bleeding but I couldn’t tell for sure. He was joking around about it by pretending to cry and stuff but then he was wiping at his mouth as if his lip was bleeding. He also lifted up lollipop girl’s skirt and they all went to the front of the stage and did a bow then mika left. I’m not sure what happened haha I think that saranayde tripped over a wire but she fell and then cherisse fell and almost brought mikey down with her lol but it was pretty funny and it was a great ending!!

I’m not sure what happened haha I think that saranayde tripped over a wire but she fell and then cherisse fell and almost brought mikey down with her lol but it was pretty funny and it was a great ending!!

:lmfao: I'm so glad you hate seeing Mika fall but can laugh at that.:roftl:

I'd laugh if any of them fell, sorry, that's my nature!

Before the show started in Chicago we heard sweet dreams and when doves cry so obviously they played missionary man LOL then in Minnesota we heard them practicing missionary man so I though maybe they would play sweet dreams but they didn’t lol I really enjoyed this performance of missionary man though!! When he went up on the big M with saranayde he sat down on it and looked fricking ADORABLE!!

I loved it when he flubbed on the words ‘can I introduce my band’ :lol3: he was SO cute about it!! Then he got really into the little bit of loves again and did some amazing high notes :cheerful_h4h: I think that happy ending will always be my favorite song that’s sung live by mika. he just always smiles and gets the audience involved and it’s so enjoyable!

Then of course the love today and gray skelly thing was amazing!! i was happy that mika wasn’t slipping on the ‘snow’ this time but it made me really tense throughout the whole song because I HATE seeing mika fall! And then when mika and cherisse were having their drum-off mika went over to cherisse with his white umbrella and water bottle, took a drink, and then poured some on her hair lol then cherisse went after him with her drumsticks(which were weird.. kind of glowy haha) but mika used the umbrella as a shield. It was HILARIOUS! I’m not sure you can see it in my video though..

Grace Kelly started and ended amazingly!!!! To do that knocking noise he went over to mikey and knocked on his head and then mikey said ‘yes?’ hahaha and then laughed :biggrin2: then mika went into grace kelly and we did the fun kachinga game again but he couldn’t do it to anyone specifically because we were too far away from the stage. Then at the end he went off and came back on like last time.. we got a bit of it on video but not much he’s so absolutely adorable when he’s just standing there happy!

Then during lollipop there were a few memorable moments… mika hit himself in the face with the balloon that he was spinning around and I think he might have been bleeding but I couldn’t tell for sure. He was joking around about it by pretending to cry and stuff but then he was wiping at his mouth as if his lip was bleeding. He also lifted up lollipop girl’s skirt and they all went to the front of the stage and did a bow then mika left. I’m not sure what happened haha I think that saranayde tripped over a wire but she fell and then cherisse fell and almost brought mikey down with her lol but it was pretty funny and it was a great ending!!

OMG!! how the hell could i forget the hitting of the mouth!?!?!

that was soo sad/funny.

Before the show started in Chicago we heard sweet dreams and when doves cry so obviously they played missionary man LOL then in Minnesota we heard them practicing missionary man so I though maybe they would play sweet dreams but they didn’t

Yeah they didn't do When Doves Cry in mpls.

There's no way in hell I'd play a Prince cover in First Avenue either!!! :shocked: talk about intimidating!!!!

after the concert we were on our way outside to wait for mika and i heard the employees who had to clean up saying something like 'when they said confetti i thought maybe just a little bit on the stage but not THIS!!!' :lmfao: there was confetti ALL over the place and hanging from the ceiling.. i can't help but feel a bit bad for them :naughty:

but then once we got outside i went in to go buy a water with a $10 bill my mom gave me but then i noticed that you could get posters for that amount of money so i got a poster and then asked my mom fo rmore money to get another so now i have a poster of mika's face and one of the billy brown artwork that are going to be on my wall very soon :wub2: that's also when i saw jerry and i was hoping to ask if mika was going to come and meet with the fans be he is just as fast as martin! lol

we went back outside and saw a couple of drunk people that were VERY funny to watch while we waited for mika and then mika finally came out :wub2: :wub2: he looked amazing in his beanie and coat!! but i was too afraid to talk to him lol he's so intimidating... he doesn't have to be perfect! but i made my mom get my very first copy of licm signed and then i got my sister's balloon signed for her when i was pushed up to the front. i was going to say something about us being in chicago too but i was too scared and taylor had already talked to him about it so... i'm a failure.

then jerry told everyone to get in line so i did too haha i don't think i was supposed to but then mika said 'good bye!' right when everyone got in line and went on the bus :roftl: apparently my mom gave the triangle chicken to jerry and there was a note in there that said we didn't mean to be preverted..

i'm think mika probably thought it was retarded and threw it out the window fo the tour bus but who knows :naughty:

after the concert we were on our way outside to wait for mika and i heard the employees who had to clean up saying something like 'when they said confetti i thought maybe just a little bit on the stage but not THIS!!!' :lmfao:

THAT is one of the funniest things overheard!! Thank you! :original:

*M*

My friend got a picture of me giving Snoopy to Mika!!!

:woot_jump:

SNOOPY.jpg

i want to be the Snoopy, seriously :roftl: :roftl:

Are you sure you would??

It looks to me like he has the poor dog in a neck lock:roftl:

EDIT:

I just caught up with all the reports here and I must say that I loved them, you guys were very funny writing about it.

Sounds like it was a great one, he!!

Are you sure you would??

It looks to me like he has the poor dog in a neck lock:roftl:

yeah..:naughty:

i dun mind being "embraced" by him even feel like dying :roftl: :roftl:

:wub2: :wub2:

Ooh, where's the video for this? (Sorry, I'm still a new-ish-bie.)

it's a classic! :roftl: