REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue: 08-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read ALL the thread, thank you VERY MUCH to all that have post reports, pics or vids. I wish I could have been there but hopefully he'll do an acoustic tour :original:

Charlotte is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Does this mean we're getting another report? :biggrin2:

I just read ALL the thread, thank you VERY MUCH to all that have post reports, pics or vids. I wish I could have been there but hopefully he'll do an acoustic tour :original:

Does this mean we're getting another report? :biggrin2:

We should be - and she takes really good pictures too!!!!

But she has gone off line again! :boxed:

Wow, i spent the last hours reading the whole thing and i´m impressed!

What an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing experience for you all! I wish i was there to enjoy it. Thanks to the vids, the reviews and the pics i can feel like i was there (sorta :bleh:)

Even without their things there, they created a magical environment. I love it. I miss the old days and this remains me of them. More natural and sponteanous.

I´m :lmao: with the hits on the mouth..again. His lips are gonna end like sausage :lol3:

Charlie, we can´t wait to read your reports!!!

oh :doh: i was there

you forgot to mention him hitting himself in the face during big girl

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27917750

and hitting himself in the face during lollipop

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27896220

Just had to repost these...that first one was soooooooo funny!!

Poor guy, we shouldn't laugh at his accidents.:blink:

2252306420_e01afb27ef.jpg

Does anyone else see how the curtains are made to form an "M"?? Was that on purpose as their only stage decoration or is that just a fluke :shocked:

I saw this last night and thought they made an amazing job making the stage look so atmospheric with obviously limited materials, but never realised it was an M, very observant of you. But how creative are his sisters and mother too, I bet they came up wth the stage while he and the band went hunting for instruments/worked out arrangements etc. Well of course it may have been the big M who thought up the big M...

i couldn't find a way to post this yesterday morning, but i met mika last night. in his hotel. i was so shocked!

i'd waited patiently to meet him when he was swarmed after the show, but he left. i was so upset! so we just drove around for a while, trying to find somewhere to eat. we ended up following some random van hoping it was them but we got caught in a red light so that went down the toilet, but we decided to go to a restraunt in a hotel and we're walking down the hall and then he walks out of the elevator. omg it was amazing! i got two hugs...i stepped on his toes and i shook his hand with the wrong hand. i even almost started crying lol.

i love mika so much! gahh. and his sweater was really soft. :mf_lustslow:

And THAT was the special treat of the night!! And how funny your mum talked more than you (sometimes we mums just cannot be quiet!!):wub2:

CHARLOTTE WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOU????:fisch:

i couldn't find a way to post this yesterday morning, but i met mika last night. in his hotel. i was so shocked!

i'd waited patiently to meet him when he was swarmed after the show, but he left. i was so upset! so we just drove around for a while, trying to find somewhere to eat. we ended up following some random van hoping it was them but we got caught in a red light so that went down the toilet, but we decided to go to a restraunt in a hotel and we're walking down the hall and then he walks out of the elevator. omg it was amazing! i got two hugs...i stepped on his toes and i shook his hand with the wrong hand. i even almost started crying lol.

i love mika so much! gahh. and his sweater was really soft. :mf_lustslow:

Katey!!!! Nooooo way! OH why why why didn't we all go to eat together after???? You lucky lucky girl! I am so glad you got to meet him. What hotel was it? (You may have answered that in this thread - I need to catch up!)

This is all brilliant guys. I am so pleased that what could potentially have been a disaster turned out so well. And I really applaud the professionalism of Mika for rolling with the punches and performing regardless and turning this into such a unique event for the Candian/U.S tour.

all those in favor of an acoustic tour, raise your hands!

(but not in the winter next time!)

i agree.. i much preferred waiting in chicago in june :wub2: that really would be amazing!!! someone should talk to him about that at one of the upcoming concerts :naughty: