REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue: 08-02-2008

dcdeb

oh jeez, what time is it there? I'm 2 hours ahead of them here.

and by any chance, do you have the link to the interview that the 2nd quote in your siggy is from? I remember seeing it before but i lost it! Oi. 'tis a sad day.

It's just gone 3 am here (London). Btw, I met you in Toronto a week or so ago, I was with Christine and Suzy:naughty: .

You did really well as a lollipop girl!!

Quote # 2 is from the interview that he did on the BBC radio around Christmas, called "class of 2007".

It's an audio file but not sure where to get it, Niki has it so if she's staying up maybe she can upload it somewhere; otherwise I will do it tomorrow if that is ok.

Sorry! I didn't even think of that! :wink2:

So... another update from Charlotte: The set is awesome -- they

went out and put together a makeshift set since their usual one didn't get

there. She tried to describe it to me, but there was so much background

noise it was hard to understand her. The one thing I did understand is

that she was chosen to go up on stage during Lollipop! Which means

she's in the front row. :)She said something about John smiling but

that couldn't be right, could it? :blink:

WOW!!!

And John...I saw another face of him (quite literally) in Toronto, he was actually smiling and even joking!!!!!!

I nearly dropped dead when I saw it!

Though he said he was thirsty and "could do with some water" when he saw my bottle, yet refused my offer to have some:sneaky2:. I wonder what he thought he may catch.

OMG awesome

BTW sariflor, the interview from the 1st and 3rd quote...I've never seen them...can you direct me please?? :wub2:

Quote # 1 was an interview in some magazine, published here on MFC around the summer of 2007...It was only a few short questions in a UK magazine.

Quote # 3 is from when he introduced the Billy Brown song last week in Toronto!

Here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLX05dg8kY

For links to download the "better quality" versions of these vids, I created a thread under the downloads section in the members only area.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's just gone 3 am here (London). Btw, I met you in Toronto a week or so ago, I was with Christine and Suzy:naughty: .

Quote # 2 is from the interview that he did on the BBC radio around Christmas, called "class of 2007".

It's an audio file but not sure where to get it, Niki has it so if she's staying up maybe she can upload it somewhere; otherwise I will do it tomorrow if that is ok.

Thank you!!! and yes i remember you but wow! i didn't know you came all the way from london, my oh my! I'll try and look up the video, thanks again!:thumb_yello::punk:

WOW!!!

And John...I saw another face of him (quite literally) in Toronto, he was actually smiling and even joking!!!!!!

I nearly dropped dead when I saw it!

Though he said he was thirsty and "could do with some water" when he saw my bottle, yet refused my offer to have some:sneaky2:. I wonder what he thought he may catch.

Quote # 1 was an interview in some magazine, published here on MFC around the summer of 2007...It was only a few short questions in a UK magazine.

Quote # 3 is from when he introduced the Billy Brown song last week in Toronto!

Here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLX05dg8kY

For links to download the "better quality" versions of these vids, I created a thread under the downloads section in the members only area.

Thank you :thumb_yello::wub2:

Thank you!!! and yes i remember you but wow! i didn't know you came all the way from london, my oh my! I'll try and look up the video, thanks again!:thumb_yello::punk:

if you find it direct me too...I'm curious about that too...and the mammal and fish sari used to have as well :blush-anim-cl:

if you find it direct me too...I'm curious about that too...and the mammal and fish sari used to have as well :blush-anim-cl:

hmm, i can't find it!:thumbdown: we may have to wait for her to post it tomorrow, unless you wanna have a go searching for it? Youtube right?

wat do umean acoustic?

Hmmm, it basically means nothing is plugged in. No electric guitar--just, well...acoustic. And usually acoustic sets have a smaller drumset (not sure what they'll do for that), and piano.

hmm, i can't find it!:thumbdown: we may have to wait for her to post it tomorrow, unless you wanna have a go searching for it? Youtube right?

yeah i tried there couldn't find it

found on the bbc radio site at least...but can't download for me :tears:

here :thumb_yello:

ON TOPIC: ppl, where are the reports LOL?? :wub2:

(damn*, sorry i can't open it either.) p.s. i put it () because it seems less off topic that way, shhhh.:wink2::thumb_yello::naughty:

But really, does anybody know what the set looks like? And did Midway States stuff get there?

EDIT

i would think mika should be on now because there's not a bunch of tech equipment to set up and stuff so it shouldn't take as long?

I am now listening to acoustic RELAX!

Charlotte, I love you! :wub2:

dcdeb

AWWW! They are SO LUCKY! Thanks Deb and Charlotte! What a great team!

LadyGodiva, I remember Hey Jelousy. It's one of those classic summer songs that bring you right back to that era. For me, anyways. Great song!