2008: REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for MIKA in San Francisco, CA at the Warfield

dcdeb

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo I'm in love with the lead singer:wub2: Actually, they were just on their myspace like 10 minutes ago:roftl: I saw that he read my message that I sent him earlier...They must get bored backstage

Ahh me too! Nathan! He's so sweet :wub2: We had like a 10 minute conversation with him about the phrases that we say here and the ones they say there xD Wicked sick! haha. he's awesome!

You two would be cute together :das:

Ahh me too! Nathan! He's so sweet :wub2: We had like a 10 minute conversation with him about the phrases that we say here and the ones they say there xD Wicked sick! haha. he's awesome!

You two would be cute together :das:

*sigh*

You don't think I've thought about that lol... I didn't get a freakin pic with him either:sneaky2: because I was waiting for my sis with the camera... I was writhing in pain leaning against the wall when he walked by... He got kinda shy when I told him he was amazing:wub2:

*sigh*

You don't think I've thought about that lol... I didn't get a freakin pic with him either:sneaky2: because I was waiting for my sis with the camera... I was writhing in pain leaning against the wall when he walked by... He got kinda shy when I told him he was amazing:wub2:

Awwww! :wub2: he's so sweet haha. im sorry you didnt get a pic! there'll be more chances :naughty: when they have their own concert and stuff :wub2:

Opener is on now. Same setup as yesterday (unsuprisingly)

Buy their awesome album. They are from Canada! Goo midway state. They actually talked to us yesterday:D

Yay for Live updates again!!!!!!!!

*sits and waits patiently*

ooohh i can't wait for reports... i mean i have a ton of homework to be done, but instead i'm on MFC... hahha :D

bonjourmika, i just wanted to say that is a great picture on your signature! i like it cause you and mika kinda have the same smile :)

its kinda funny cause he looks like he's got a little bit of lipstick smeared on his mouth.... you didn't kiss him, did you?? :wink2: hahahah

midway state just finished. I think they were better today than last night because the lead guitar was just wailing it.

They are cleaning up the stage now, mika soon :o

Venue is super packed now, lots of energy in the air.

Also, poor teased catcalled roadie from last night was up again, however, Mana refused to try and get his number again, and our estranged mfcers didn't either. I hear that the others are just on the other side of the T, so they get to watch Mikey tonight. I still rather like Martin and Saranayde, who are both really easy to see from here. There are stage lights bkocking my view of Cherese though.

I am still amazed at how much more of an appreciation you can get for mika and crew when heard live.

Showtime soon! Will post when it all starts.

midway state just finished. I think they were better today than last night because the lead guitar was just wailing it.

Also, poor teased catcalled roadie from last night was up again, however, Mana refused to try and get his number again, and our estranged mfcers didn't either. I hear that the others are just on the other side of the T, so they get to watch Mikey tonight. I still rather like Martin and Saranayde, who are both really easy to see from here. There are stage lights bkocking my view of Cherese though.

I am still amazed at how much more of an appreciation you can get for mika and crew when heard live.

Andrew! woohooooo! have a great time:) woot!

YAY!! :yay:

thank you! i dont know what i would do without knowing whats going on!! :blink:

*SIGH* Wish I could stay up, but I can't keep my eyes open. Only

got 3 hours of sleep last night and it's after midnight again here...

Hoping my son's school has a weather delay tomorrow so I can

catch up on my sleep a bit...

Will have to read all tomorrow -- I'm sure it will be awesome again!

Have fun all! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

ooohh i can't wait for reports... i mean i have a ton of homework to be done, but instead i'm on MFC... hahha :D

bonjourmika, i just wanted to say that is a great picture on your signature! i like it cause you and mika kinda have the same smile :)

its kinda funny cause he looks like he's got a little bit of lipstick smeared on his mouth.... you didn't kiss him, did you?? :wink2: hahahah

aww thanks:wub2: Several people have told me that lol... If I had to look like a boy, atleast it's mika:blush-anim-cl:

Hey if you're talkin about the guitarist on nathan's right side, than I think he's wailing on that guitar cause I told him he had Slash's focus:naughty: I hope that was a compliment... Now if you saw him light up a ciggy and start smoking than I'd say I inspired him for sure:blush-anim-cl: