Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's see... wh*res in the crowd, a circus on stage... i guess i should go for a clown-wh*re-costume. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i tried to look like a whore but i ended up looking like a transvestite so i gave up...

it's an open air venue, right?

oh wee and yay :lol3:

are we phucked? a tad? just a tad? haha

Ha ha, I've MISSED you:naughty:.

Can't wait to meet up next week, shall we start the singalong up again?

i think it said 15.000 on ticketmaster.

found sth concerning my last post... :lmao:

Sexy-Clown-Costume_D4A69481.jpg

Wow!!! Thats big!!! :shocked:

That outfit is lovely - but I must keep my shoulder covered, maybe

with a knitted shawl!! :mf_rosetinted:

Is a Barbie clown costume ?:blink::roftl:

it's what you get when you google "sexy clown" :naughty:

can't wait to see you dressed up like that! :naughty:

definitely has to be more colourful for me. :bleh: i'd look like a ghost in that one. :naughty:

Ha ha, I've MISSED you:naughty:.

Can't wait to meet up next week, shall we start the singalong up again?

A Ruby would be appropriate I say :naughty:

Just to warm it up

When do you land in Amsterdam? I'm there from sunday,maybe we can surf the city

Oh Violet I'm SOOOO glad that Starrats is helping you out, I was really really worried about you and felt extremely guilty :sad: sorry sorry sorry, but I'm super glad it's sorted.

See ya all next week, we're gonna rock!! :punk:

Oh Violet I'm SOOOO glad that Starrats is helping you out, I was really really worried about you and felt extremely guilty :sad: sorry sorry sorry, but I'm super glad it's sorted.

See ya all next week, we're gonna rock!! :punk:

aww honey i never wanted to make you feel guilty :huglove: .. Î can completly understand and I never ever blamed you or something I was just afraid of spending a night with completly strangers in a foreign city :wink2: but I mean I know that it's not your fault that you have to go to the hospital so how could I blame you ?

And I'm also very glad that Starrats helps me out now so I even can see more of holland then I planned to :punk::naughty:

Love you honey see you soon :punk:

HELLO my beloved fellow MFCers!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP, Dutchies.

I know I'm late, but I am thinking of possibly going to the Amsterdam gig after all. :wink2:

I just need to know a couple of things...

- DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SPARE TICKET FOR ME? How much were tickets?

- What time do you all arrive at the Westerpark? If I take the train in the morning I could be at Amsterdam station centraal shortly after 11 AM.

- How long does it take to go from the main station to Westerpark? How do you get there? (tram, tube, bus, walk?)

- What time is the concert? How long does it last?

- I think I need to take the first train in the morning the next day since I need to be at work at 9 AM...I need to chekc with my boss if it's ok, to have Tuesday off...But I guess he will agree...

- So I won't get a place to sleep at night...it's not worth it...Where are you all staying? Does anybody feel like "entertaining" (or just spending some time with me) after the gig...let's suppose the gig and everything lasts until 2 am or sth...so I only have 3-4 hours left before going back to Brussels.

- Are you all dressing up?

I know I'm useless...i always said that I am definitely not doing any of the summer gigs...but obsession's back and has taken over me :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

I would be so hapy if I could manage to get there somehow...there are so many people going there...wanna meet you all AGAIN and meet all the rest!!!

love love mariposa