Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi wendi and carri!

i'm so little organized for london....need to prepare things and plan family life........aaaaaaaaaaaa

but the thought of queueing together in the cold and the rain just cheers me up!.........the things we do (and think!):roftl:

AMP and MIEK!!!

another gig planning and waiting...amsterdam! :thumb_yello:

i always say...the main thing is having a gig to look forward to!:thumb_yello:

i'm in the office trying to do part of the work i won't be doing next week....but it's so hard, SO HARD! :shocked:

this oldlings thread is getting dangerous, i'm doing my financial administration, while cahtting with you guys. Something bad is about to happen :wink2: maybe pay may morgage twice or something :naughty:

hi wendi and carri!

i'm so little organized for london....need to prepare things and plan family life........aaaaaaaaaaaa

but the thought of queueing together in the cold and the rain just cheers me up!.........the things we do (and think!):roftl:

AMP and MIEK!!!

another gig planning and waiting...amsterdam! :thumb_yello:

i always say...the main thing is having a gig to look forward to!:thumb_yello:

i'm in the office trying to do part of the work i won't be doing next week....but it's so hard, SO HARD! :shocked:

he robi, are you going to amsterdam?

The tour reports have been really exciting - I think thats

the problem!!! :wink2: I have to rest up now for London!!! :yay:

oh yes wendi...take care of your precious self! :thumb_yello:

hey, FD said that we can write OFFICIAL on the baby poster...isn't it fantastic?:wub2:

he robi, are you going to amsterdam?

oh no, not me!:shocked:

but i was thinking about you planning and chatting about a new gig! :thumb_yello:

i love the fact that we share all our excitement here in the oldlings, it's just as the sea, one wave draws back while another goes forth to the shore.....:wub2:

how poetic!

oh no, not me!:shocked:

but i was thinking about you planning and chatting about a new gig! :thumb_yello:

i love the fact that we share all our excitement here in the oldlings, it's just as the sea, one wave draws back while another goes forth to the shore.....:wub2:

how poetic!

Aaahh! You're right. I'm going to amsterdam though! :punk: You'll get your Mika fix real soon!!

Catch you later Carri xxx

Robi - you are so poetic - I love your posts!! :wub2:

You speak from the heart!!

thanks wendi...but mine is a 'fancy english' so i guess sometimes it's quite odd! :naughty: :naughty:

but it's true yes....my heart likes speaking for me! :naughty:

Hello everyone , Im moping around as my ribs are killing and REALLY hope Im fixed by next week :boxed:

Hope you all had a great weekend :punk:

oh FD...i must have missed something, OR, most likely, i must have forgot something you wrote....what's the matter with you? :blink:

you need to be there in london at the very end of LICM tour! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

AMP, at liveatwesterpark.nl they say it's not sold out yet! I saw in the rsvp list, that your not going :thumbdown: i'm really sorry! Maybe we could have met overthere!

I really would have loved that! Meeting other MFC'ers would be great:wub2:

But I'm sure there will be a next upportunity!

Well, y'all it's 5am and I'm still awake. I'm still going through the pics on my camera and I kept skipping over one because I couldn't tell what it was. Well, I finally downloaded and about cracked up. I wonder when this was accidently taken? LMAO!!! Now, if only our faces were in it.

oopspic.jpg

interesting photo:wink2:

Well, y'all it's 5am and I'm still awake. I'm still going through the pics on my camera and I kept skipping over one because I couldn't tell what it was. Well, I finally downloaded and about cracked up. I wonder when this was accidently taken? LMAO!!! Now, if only our faces were in it.

oopspic.jpg

this is an absolute wonder...i love it! it's so natural, and also his hand/wrist is so sexy! :mf_lustslow:

charlie, this deserves a place of honour in babspanky album! :naughty: