• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!:wink2:

Everyone!

My goodness this is all so exciting really!:roftl:

I had a three great days ,met some lovely people, had some real laughs and loved the whole experience!

I have read the whole Hammersmith thread and concert rules type one , some unfortunate experiences there but also some great ones.

I just got a call from Jujuzita ! She was one of my room mates ..along with Rose! Juju from portugal and her first 3 gigs of Mika ever!

She has just been given a backstage pass from John in the queue !!! Wow!:mf_lustslow:

'I'm going to drink champagne after the show with Mika she said!'

I'm so excited for her!:blush-anim-cl:

:welcomeani: Vicky!

I'm glad you had such a fantastic time! Yes, I'm hearing that John

handed out quite a few passes for after tonight's show! Oh to be

there! *sigh*

I'm so sorry to hear about Shari being too ill to go! I was hoping she'd

recover in time!

dcdeb

Hi Vicky! Great to see you back safely! It was lovely to meet you properly after our brief meeting in Glasgow.

I hope Juju has a brilliant time tonight!

Charlotte......I hope you are soon feeling better and i hope you make it to the memorial.

OK..must go and do something have done very little today..except get my Mika pics printed of course!!

Bye for now everyone, take care :wub2:

Bye Kath...see you later gater! :huglove: Have a great evening. Yeah, my Mom hopes I make it too....she needs me to do the driving to Kingman, AZ and then, she wants to stop off and gamble after the service. LOL!! We will be staying the night in Laughlin, NV...so, I think she could get her wish. Hopefully those antibiotics will kick in really soon.

:welcomeani: Vicky!

I'm glad you had such a fantastic time! Yes, I'm hearing that John

handed out quite a few passes for after tonight's show! Oh to be

there! *sigh*

I'm so sorry to hear about Shari being too ill to go! I was hoping she'd

recover in time!

dcdeb

Thanks Deb, i will report properly soon!

I had good fun though never got to speak myself to Mika but to be honest i'm very happy.:wink2:

I realise i don't really want to go ott and hassle the guy and any others. I had some fun with Andy .... and Rose! Andy confirming that ROSE IS ALWAYS his Valentine! so sweet!:wink2: She was very happy.

I did find some of the people in the queue at times rather rude and selfish, unfortunately this is part of the human condition i fear.

I do not like any of the 'politics' and the gossiping but i guess it is again an unfortunate outcome of such fan devotion at times.

However i really met some lovely lovely people.

of course fellow oldlings here.......... plus some lovely italian girls ( Betta, Allegra, Avoca) Juju my room mate and the lovely Rose.

I did like chatting to people in the queue as it passed the hours!

Some i met were. Mika'slilfinger! the keenies at the front ofcourse..Jennie, Kata, Chrisitine ...etc ...

Babs and Jemma only briefly this time but a great memory from Brighton.

Other lovely people too.

Robi, Carri, Wendi , Kath and the very sweet Abby! go without saying ...

Theo ! ( he's fun and Evie !)

the 3 Dutch girls only briefly .. rockinbazz, starrats and IngieV but they were very sweet.:thumb_yello:

I am so sorry about Diana!!!:thumbdown:

Hope we can meet again soon!

i hope i am not missing anyone here, i am bound to though i am old!

They will come to me later on!

I hope the pass thing does not get sad for anyone as people are obviously going to 'not get' one.

anyway i'm rambling!

must go now and see to family! back later on :thumb_yello:

Everybody is leaving me. Bye Candboys! See you later too. I guess this should be my que to get something done. LOL

Everybody is saying they are leaving, but all the lights are still green. Anyone addicted, lol? :roftl:

Hi to you too, Charlie. I hope you finally can get rid of that cold. :boxed:

Yeah, the lights are on but nobody's home. :naughty: Thanks, I hope it's gone soon too...I want to feel normal again. Well, as normal as I can be with this Mikaddiction.

Everybody is saying they are leaving, but all the lights are still green. Anyone addicted, lol? :roftl:

Hi to you too, Charlie. I hope you finally can get rid of that cold. :boxed:

the 3 Dutch girls only briefly .. rockinbazz, starrats and IngieV but they were very sweet.:thumb_yello:

I am so sorry about Diana!!!:thumbdown:

Hope we can meet again soon!

They're lovely aren't they? :)

Come to Amsterdam! You have to now!

Is Wendi back yet by the way?

They're lovely aren't they? :)

Come to Amsterdam! You have to now!

Is Wendi back yet by the way?

I would so love to come!:roftl:

I am on holiday already for the open air concert or i would have come!

Let me know any other hot dates and i'll come!

:punk:

Wendi is back but very tired so won't be on for a day or two maybe :wink2:

The reports just take too long to come in. And it's what's happening afterwards I want to know about, which I probably won't get to read until tomorrow evening when I'm home from work. Don't know how I'll contain myself:blowup:

I'm addicted too...but, i think we all know that is obvious. :roftl: I used to check my calendar in the morning to see what meetings I had for the day ..now, I check MFC and if something snaps me out of my coma, I check my calendar. :sneaky2:

Oh this sounds so familiar - find I just have to check MFC before I go to work and keep arriving there late!

This has to be the most boring evening on MFC ever. :naughty:

I wish I was a fly, and could get myself to London. Then again, I don't think I would make it, it's starting to rain here. :bleh:

Come to the review gig thread for tonight, we're having a party !:punk:

Well it's the next best thing !

I am sad i'm not there but then again i got to two gigs this week that if they'd not been cancelled in December i'd never have been at!

So i gained two , not lost one i guess !!!:sneaky2: