Hiiiii!

Lissa

Good morning, all you lovely people. I just joined last night. Like everybody else here, I love love Mika. I met a cool person on MySpace and she suggested that I come visit this amazing place...so hello everybody, it's nice to meet you. :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw your avatar scares me!

LOL. I have a strange fixation on homicidal clowns; I don't know what it is. But actually, I'm just excited about the release of The Dark Knight this summer so that's why Mr. Ledger is my avatar.

Hello I'm Catharina and I come from Germany! I heard about the MFC in our MFC in Germay! It's a bit difficult at the beginning to get yourself in the forum... but I'm sure I will manage it! :wink2: So, well... what could I say...: I love Mika and his music of course, and I'm hear to practise my english :naughty: , so if I make mistake I would like you to correct me :wub2: ! So here I am and I want to have fun here in this forum! In the german fanclub, there are so many nice people and I think here it's the same... so get the post-party started :punk:

Good morning, all you lovely people. I just joined last night. Like everybody else here, I love love Mika. I met a cool person on MySpace and she suggested that I come visit this amazing place...so hello everybody, it's nice to meet you. :cheerful_h4h:

I AM THE COOL PERSON!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!

Another recruit thanks to me!!!! :naughty:

I am so glad you joined Lissa!!!!! You are going to LOVE this place! But, be warned it is Super addicting! Soon....you will find it VERY difficult to write *or talk* without your smileys!!!! :lmao:

WHAT ARE YALL LAUGHING AT....you know it's true! :roftl:

WELCOME to the MFC! Now you are official!!!!!! :huglove:

I AM THE COOL PERSON!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!

Another recruit thanks to me!!!! :naughty:

I am so glad you joined Lissa!!!!! You are going to LOVE this place! But, be warned it is Super addicting! Soon....you will find it VERY difficult to write *or talk* without your smileys!!!! :lmao:

WHAT ARE YALL LAUGHING AT....you know it's true! :roftl:

WELCOME to the MFC! Now you are official!!!!!! :huglove:

It is so addicting! For the past couple of days I've just been hanging out and browsing threads. I feel like I'm cheating on my other beloved messageboard (Rob Thomas):eek:

Yay for smilies! Right now I'm looking for any excuse to use this one - :punk:

:welcomeani: Lissa! Hope you have a great time around here! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb