• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vampire mika!!!

vampirerf5.jpg

:roftl:

lol, alrighty i looked over them and they aren't the BEST of quality- but they have mika in them so that pretty much makes them amazing

P1290471.jpg

Last one is of me, i was in the middle of walking up to do the little dance hehe. Mika is kind of blurry, but to the left yay!

:wub2: You are sooo lucky. But you make such a great lollipop girl. Great pictures btw.

Here is some pics taken by some people of Mika in Chicago with the skelton during love today. And of course our favorite one is in our sig of Mika during love today.

m32.jpg

Hugging Gray Skelly pictures are so lovely :wub2:

l_baaeb8ee68ce040a23d99a1bc87ab2b6.jpg

I love him with that hoodie on, he looks triple cute!:wub2: Any other hoodie doesn't do it for me, just the red one!

:jawdrop:

OMG :mf_lustslow:

R u trying to kill me or something??!!??

This photo is great!

My favourite outfit and my favourite man :naughty:

I bought a similar jumper last year..I simply couldn't resist:

I want to look like him :thumb_yello:

Zuleika Allegra sang with him on a few gigs, because Lorna couldn't come or was ill or something:wink2:

She sang with him at:

The Liquid Room in Tokyo: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOx-rfe4No

And the one in the pic, is from Gaou: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_uusLNHF7Bo&feature=related

Enjoy:wink2:

aww that's so cute!

yay, good morning! LOVELY to wake up to these pics again! ahhhh yay:bleh:

makes meh happay:roftl: thankyou again!!!!

It was a hand brace type of thing and he wore and actual ace wrap and then some at the san fran concert. we don't know what happened but it looks just like some sort of Tendonitis type of thing. Although we could be wrong, lol.

Oh so he wasss hurt??

Aw man, I just thought it was some hand glove thingy...I hope he's better now.:boxed:

My brother in law just brought them over *bless him* He took em' from the sky box, and they're not bad at all:mf_lustslow: just a few because they were dining up there you know:boxed: and they had drinks while mika's momma was taken piccies of them lol:roftl: :

022-Copy2.jpg

022.jpg

021-Copy.jpg

Holy Johnny!

021.jpg

They ate with Mika's mom??!! Well, that's just amazing. I want to meet her. I've heard from several places that she's a sweetheart...

Nice pics! Thanks for posting!

They ate with Mika's mom??!! Well, that's just amazing. I want to meet her. I've heard from several places that she's a sweetheart...

Nice pics! Thanks for posting!

haha no, they didn't eat with her...that would have been cool though! She was across from them in the opposite sky box taking pictures of them for some reason lol His sister and midway was there too:blush-anim-cl:

Just looking through some of our pics online of Mika and we have always LOVED this picture:

muenchen-31.jpg

We were looking at it again and noticed Mika's socks and we think we have the same socks or close to it. We wore them to the Chicago gig.:wub2:

023.jpg

awwww those socks are cute!

that first pic captures the band so well... awwwwwww

awww I know lol

I love the way his hands and his feet look...so cute for some reason:roftl:

I loved that too! :roftl: I was thinking about his hair and how I saw sweat come off it and almost hit me during the gig. :naughty: (I focus too much on the hair! XD) and that reminded me of how he spit in my face at the gig! :lmfao: One of the best times of my life! :wub2::naughty: