Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMGNESS! that photo is so large you can see his mole on his neck, the spot on his right eye, brown green eyes,'baby' hair, little fuzzy hair on his ears, and what looks like a closed ear hole on his left ear, and his amazing curls...

-DIES-

:giljotiini:

OMGNESS! that photo is so large you can see his mole on his neck, the spot on his right eye, brown green eyes,'baby' hair, little fuzzy hair on his ears, and what looks like a closed ear hole on his left ear, and his amazing curls...

-DIES-

Dies with you

Haha you've been studying on this pic:naughty:

ok, let's try the power of MFC server..:naughty:

ta-dah!

mikagrammyawardscelebutpr7.jpg

*Snogs screen*

OMG!! Good job he doesn't have spots!!!

Does his lips look lopsided???? I'm not complaining or anything:roftl:

I need to go to work in a minute but I don't think I can drag myself away from the screen!

I need to go to work in a minute but I don't think I can drag myself away from the screen!

No that's realy hard.... You must be very courageous to do that...

You can shut it down and have a look every 5 minutes as a reward for working:naughty:

No that's realy hard.... You must be very courageous to do that...

You can shut it down and have a look every 5 minutes as a reward for working:naughty:

I think I may have to have a sneaky look while I'm at work, he's worth getting the sack for!!:naughty:

-DIES-

I've been going back and forth trying to locate everything you listed here. :roftl:

I've been going back and forth trying to locate everything you listed here. :roftl:

LOL

I don't need to go back and look

I can't stop staring at that pic anyway and have every bloody detail memorized :mf_lustslow:

He should be locked up - to protect us or something :roftl:

Hello everyone!! :D I'm new in this thread... and let me tell u, i'm barely breathing!! Those pics r killing me!! *faint*:mf_lustslow: :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

i remember when i first joined the forum and first subscribed to this thread i dont even know how i managed to survive:roftl:

wow good job! i am surprised u already know what chicken means! it took me a full month to figure it out i think lol!

:roftl: :roftl: I just finded out yesterday! haha' date=' when I watched the video "No chicken tonight" at youtube... but i'm reaally newbie! I need help with the "mikabulary", any one interested in helping me!??[/size']:blush-anim-cl: