Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah did you actually do that??? Did you at least get his autograph?? :naughty:

Yeah i did very cringey!! i got his autograph though and my friend had a bit of a conversation with him, i was in a bit of a state of shock as we had only realised about a minute before he appeared that we would get to meet him i wasnt prepared:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah i did very cringey!! i got his autograph though and my friend had a bit of a conversation with him, i was in a bit of a state of shock as we had only realised about a minute before he appeared that we would get to meet him i wasnt prepared:blush-anim-cl:

Awww that's cute! I saw him, but couldn't get his autograph, as he wasn't feeling well!! Poor hun! I felt so bad for him, but he still took the time to speak to all of us in general!! :blush-anim-cl: He's such a sweetie!

:roftl:

I've never seen that before. I don't think he was quite expecting her to pull him towards her like that. :wink2:

wow even i am shocked with that big girl! :shocked:

of course i'd like to do that with him, but with his permission of course :roftl:

mikaNY7.jpg

Wow, I absolutely love this pic...I adore that jacket and he looks so :mf_lustslow:

I agree, some fab pics here today!

I think I'm only coming to this thread now until Mika's new album appears, to hell with the rest of the forum! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: .

I only want to worship Mika's physical perfection :naughty:, nothing else matters.

Wow, I absolutely love this pic...I adore that jacket and he looks so :mf_lustslow:

I agree, some fab pics here today!

I think I'm only coming to this thread now until Mika's new album appears, to hell with the rest of the forum! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: .

I only want to worship Mika's physical perfection :naughty:, nothing else matters.

:lmao: It is rather addictive here! Ahh mika's physical perfection.....

I put that chum interview on youtube :lmfao:

I'm so bored today! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKn9l1g0Ss4

I listened to it, havent heard it before quite funny.

I been seriously bored today although i have loads of stuff im supposed to be doing, i just cant really be bothered, would much rather talk about and look at mika.:naughty:

You know listening to that interview at the end when he says put that cd in your stereo and listen to the end and you'll feel damn good or something.

Sums up completely why I love LICM so much.

I've never known an album too make me so happy when listening to it. I mean I know everyone says the same thing pretty much. But it really does.

Can't wait for his new stuff - he's so incredibly talented. So glad he told that stupid, moronic record company people where to go. They wouldn't know real talent if it leapt up and bit them on the behind....

(Wonders who Record Company is and whether Mika ever did say who he sent the Grace Kelly lyrics too)

:)