Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love your siggie :wub2: must have taken you ages to cut everything out and go around his autograph and everything :shocked:

Thank you! It took a while but not THAT long! (Yay photoshop!)

And it wasn't that hard either. But thank you!:D

Okay, so i was painting and as i was mixing paint on a plate, I look down and.... OMFG ITS A CHICKEN. so obviously, i immediately thought of MFC. It was completely unintentional so hopefully yo guys find it as amusing as i do lol.

DSC00785.jpg:naughty::roftl:

Okay, so i was painting and as i was mixing paint on a plate, I look down and.... OMFG ITS A CHICKEN. so obviously, i immediately thought of MFC. It was completely unintentional so hopefully yo guys find it as amusing as i do lol.

:lmao: trying to figure out which way to turn my head to see a chicken....:naughty:

I found a smiley face on a plate when I was cooking chicken once! It must be its relation to the MFC:naughty:

:lmao: trying to figure out which way to turn my head to see a chicken....:naughty:

I found a smiley face on a plate when I was cooking chicken once! It must be its relation to the MFC:naughty:

its like an ink blot i suppose. The head it right above the yellow flower!:naughty:

its like an ink blot i suppose. The head it right above the yellow flower!:naughty:

oh yeah!! I see it now!! How cool is that?! really, no one can escape Mika, his little Mikaisms are everywhere!!

or maybe we're all so obsessed that we are reminded of him all the time...:naughty:

My Aunty came over today asking about the Mika concert, and she was really interested and made me show her the Grace Kelly video!! And she said, you don't mind if I love him too now do you?

yay! I converted someone to a Mika fan today!!:yay:

oh yeah!! I see it now!! How cool is that?! really, no one can escape Mika, his little Mikaisms are everywhere!!

or maybe we're all so obsessed that we are reminded of him all the time...:naughty:

My Aunty came over today asking about the Mika concert, and she was really interested and made me show her the Grace Kelly video!! And she said, you don't mind if I love him too now do you?

yay! I converted someone to a Mika fan today!!:yay:

My sister sent my granny the lollipop video and she was so excited! lol I think she likes him toooooo!

My sister sent my granny the lollipop video and she was so excited! lol I think she likes him toooooo!

Hihi that's cool! My granny even knew him without my obsessive talking:naughty: Grannies rule:thumb_yello:

Hehe! I see it!:roftl:It looks like a very happy chicken. And it's singing.

What a coincidink.:thumb_yello: