Mika meets Natalia

CazGirl

Okay, so let me say this first.

Natalia is a singer, and she added me on MySpace and Facebook. She's a good singer and I actually like her music. So, apparently, I signed up for the Natalia newsletter (lol i can't remember doing it but heyho...) and here's what I received in my inbox!

Mika & Natalia have been working in the studio together and will hopefully be releasing a track together next year!

The music industry is really excited but so are Mika & Natalia, who have been friends for years!

Not heard of Natalia? She supported Girls Aloud and is releasing her first track Pretty Like Me on Monday! Attached is a free snippet of one of the tracks of her shows called Perfect Day. If you like it and would like to hear more go to http://www.myspace.com/nataliaofficial - if you do you will find another link to get more free music!

10p of every sale of Pretty Like Me goes to Beat Bullying, if you'd like to get involved (or just want a wicked track!!) order the single from

http://www.7digital.com/artists/natalia/

Have a great weekend!!

xxx

ive got an attachment but cant download it because I'm on the rubbish computer lol.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAH, that is totally cool. They're recording a song together? I have no idea who this girl is, but I am off to check out her MySpace. Thanks for posting, CazGirl!

not a problem! If it's got the slightest hint of Mika in somewhere it's bound to be posted lol

Okay, so let me say this first.

Natalia is a singer, and she added me on MySpace and Facebook. She's a good singer and I actually like her music. So, apparently, I signed up for the Natalia newsletter (lol i can't remember doing it but heyho...) and here's what I received in my inbox!

Mika & Natalia have been working in the studio together and will hopefully be releasing a track together next year!

The music industry is really excited but so are Mika & Natalia, who have been friends for years!

Not heard of Natalia? She supported Girls Aloud and is releasing her first track Pretty Like Me on Monday! Attached is a free snippet of one of the tracks of her shows called Perfect Day. If you like it and would like to hear more go to http://www.myspace.com/nataliaofficial - if you do you will find another link to get more free music!

10p of every sale of Pretty Like Me goes to Beat Bullying, if you'd like to get involved (or just want a wicked track!!) order the single from

http://www.7digital.com/artists/natalia/

Have a great weekend!!

xxx

ive got an attachment but cant download it because I'm on the rubbish computer lol.

What fantastic news! It seems like SHE was bullied as well. I was too. They called me "Dozy Marilyn Bradshaw", because I had little fits and would go blank for a few seconds. Teachers could have explained things to the kids, but they didn't, just like teachers never supported Mika!

Bullying is a serious issue, and does need sorting.

Anyway, good luck to Mika and Natalia! I smell a massive number one single!!

What fantastic news! It seems like SHE was bullied as well. I was too. They called me "Dozy Marilyn Bradshaw", because I had little fits and would go blank for a few seconds. Teachers could have explained things to the kids, but they didn't, just like teachers never supported Mika!

Bullying is a serious issue, and does need sorting.

Anyway, good luck to Mika and Natalia! I smell a massive number one single!!

I got bullied too! I was really fat and stuff. But my teacher protected me, and that was the reason for the kids to bully me even more:thumbdown:

But I wonder what it gonna sounds like. I quite like her voice.:thumb_yello:

She looks like a bitch, but I wonder what the song will be like tho :biggrin2:

You're so mean:naughty: But you're right. She reminds me of a girl at my school who always pushes everyone away and is really arrogant. But she's pretty. If this rumor is true I'm very curious what the song is gonna be like.

If all those rumours are true, Mika is doing really much collaborations and stuff this year:naughty:

You're so mean:naughty: But you're right. She reminds me of a girl at my school who always pushes everyone away and is really arrogant. But she's pretty. If this rumor is true I'm very curious what the song is gonna be like.

If all those rumours are true, Mika is doing really much collaborations and stuff this year:naughty:

Yeah, and we'll be busy Mika fans. :naughty: