Mika Backstage at The Brits

CazGirl

At 11:40pm last night, on ITV, there was a 25 minute "documentary" about behind the scenes at The Brits.

My mum only told me about it 10 minutes before it started, and I don't recall seeing any information on it on here :boxed:

So, I'll tell you what happened...

The interviewer interviewed Mika on the red carper and he said he was feeling nervous....in fact he was sh*tting bricks lol :naughty: (his words, not mine!) and he also said that his mum makes his clothes and that she ALSO made Beth Ditto's! And the interviewer poked a little bit of fun and said "Did she put a name tag in there too so it wouldn't get lost?" and Mika really giggled at that lol :roftl:

and then she said "you're up for 4 Brits aren't you? Is that right?" and he said "yeah" and then she said "And you're up against Mark Ronson in three of them aren't you?" and he said "Yeah I know, bastard!" :roftl:

then she talked to him after he won his award and she said "so, are you feeling nervous anymore or..?" and Mika said that he didn't, and she was wondering what he was going to do now and Mika said he just wanted to get back, have a sit down and have a great time :)

Erm, that's all I can remember I'm afraid :( If anyone else managed to watch it, please give the details that I missed out, if I missed any at all!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was it ever posted? i didn't see it

Yeah it was posted somewhere last year I think. I searched for a couple months after the gig because I asked if it would be on youtube and it took him forever to put it up there.

I was so happy when it was finally posted. I was really close to the front but I was too off to the side so I couldn't find me in any clips from the stage. Oh well I was there and boy his hair was long. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: thanks for the post cazgirl, i caught the last 10 minutes & as i was channel hopping! i was a bit *issed off as i saw a few clips of him walking about & wondered what else i had missed? being on itv2 hopefully it should be repeated again?

Denise Van Outen says it how it is - Amy Winehouse did not sound that impressed when Denise was talking to her - or was it just me? Will keep an eye out for it again as i would like to see Mika being interviewed on the red carpet.

At 11:40pm last night, on ITV, there was a 25 minute "documentary" about behind the scenes at The Brits.

My mum only told me about it 10 minutes before it started, and I don't recall seeing any information on it on here :boxed:

So, I'll tell you what happened...

The interviewer interviewed Mika on the red carper and he said he was feeling nervous....in fact he was sh*tting bricks lol :naughty: (his words, not mine!) and he also said that his mum makes his clothes and that she ALSO made Beth Ditto's! And the interviewer poked a little bit of fun and said "Did she put a name tag in there too so it wouldn't get lost?" and Mika really giggled at that lol

and then she said "you're up for 4 Brits aren't you? Is that right?" and he said "yeah" and then she said "And you're up against Mark Ronson in three of them aren't you?" and he said "Yeah I know, bastard!"

then she talked to him after he won his award and she said "so, are you feeling nervous anymore or..?" and Mika said that he didn't, and she was wondering what he was going to do now and Mika said he just wanted to get back, have a sit down and have a great time

Erm, that's all I can remember I'm afraid If anyone else managed to watch it, please give the details that I missed out, if I missed any at all!

I saw it, aside from a short clip of him shouting when he recieved the award, a few seconds of the performance and a few seconds of the rehersal i dont think there was much else.

no recording of this i'm afraid...................

thanks for reporting caz!

*search youtube for this ...than remembers bab cannot be there:thumbdown: ....she hopes someone else did the job.............:shocked: *

Well ive run out of blank disks months ago but hadn't got round to getting them because babs did it....looks like i will have to go shopping :)

I caught this last night, lucky I was channel hopping, but I missed the red carpet, but I saw the post award interview and the bit where he was hanging around with Rhianna, although she seemed to be draped over this other guy while they were talking.

I caught this last night, lucky I was channel hopping, but I missed the red carpet, but I saw the post award interview and the bit where he was hanging around with Rhianna, although she seemed to be draped over this other guy while they were talking.

A bit too much to drink me thinks.

she said "you're up for 4 Brits aren't you? Is that right?" and he said "yeah" and then she said "And you're up against Mark Ronson in three of them aren't you?" and he said "Yeah I know, bastard!" :roftl:

then she talked to him after he won his award and she said "so, are you feeling nervous anymore or..?" and Mika said that he didn't, and she was wondering what he was going to do now and Mika said he just wanted to get back, have a sit down and have a great time :)

lol...

have a sit down? ..a drink yeah in attempt to forget ... I'm sure he cried or something... he craves fame and awards so much,lol, that's almost funny...Mika or the " ONLY one award winner" "the non 4 awards winner" next time you see him just ask him " hey can you remember me how many awards you won at the brits ??"

lol...

have a sit down? ..a drink yeah in attempt to forget ... I'm sure he cried or something... he craves fame and awards so much,lol, that's almost funny...Mika or the " ONLY one award winner" "the non 4 awards winner" next time you see him just ask him " hey can you remember me how many awards you won at the brits ??"

Maybe i have read this wrongly, but i dont think you got the right idea here.