Mika and Perez's curious connection

IngievV

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One more crossed my mind, but I don't know if I wana say it...it seems too horrible to be true... but the showbiz world is pretty cut-throat... Is there any way that maybe Perez is just friends with Mika cos he's waiting for Mika to slip up or confide in him so he can be the first to out him... I mean IF he's gay...

what if it was the other way around??...I think Mika is the king of manipulation, he is not that unoffensive person we all think he is i'm sure...he doesnt say anything and kills you with a smile...the boy is clever:naughty:

This could also be a possibility - but it may take months for Mika to 'let slip' and I don't think Perez has the time. I'd like to think that Mika does trust SOME people and we all know Perez is gay and surely Mika would know that and perhaps Mika would confide in him.

Yeah that's a good point....

what if it was the other way around??...I think Mika is the king of manipulation, he is not that unoffensive person we all think he is i'm sure...he doesnt say anything and kills you with a smile...the boy is clever:naughty:

ok, but what would Mika be waiting for Perez to slip up and do?

are you MIKA's fairy god mother or something ????

he is getting you some prestigious mother's day gifts :das::das::das::das::das:

I totally agree on this. Never underestimate that boy's cleverness and manipulative skills. :naughty:

Yeah that's a good point....

ok, but what would Mika be waiting for Perez to slip up and do?

Maybe Mika doesn't say he's straight not to lose the support of the gay community, including Perez? :naughty:

...... Elton John's gay and he's a major musical success!

just to set the story straight.. (.. I mean, perhaps that's not the best word I should use here ..:naughty: ) Elton John did feel it important to get married in the eighties before he decided to come out as gay...:cool:

Maybe Mika doesn't say he's straight not to lose the support of the gay community, including Perez? :naughty:

Interesting point...but would he really lose that support if he said he's straight? actually let's not get into this issue here!! hahaha

are you MIKA's fairy god mother or something ????

he is getting you some prestigious mother's day gifts :das::das::das:

:roftl: the queen of das smileys has spoken!

just to set the story straight.. (.. I mean, perhaps that's not the best word I should use here ..:naughty: ) Elton John did feel it important to get married in the eighties before he decided to come out as gay...:cool:

married.. with a girl?..the little Oscar Wilde:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah... Let's all stand together and say we don't care either way and will still love him and his music. Harah!

HAven't we done that already? Sorry, I am not into petition signing today :no:

I'm a massive freddie fan, I did my speech on him and I aput him in my school scrapbook, i don't see the comparison vocally but i deffinitely see some behavioural comaparisons, I think Fred was a bit more..uhm mature, [sorry meek] vocally, but he was also a lot older than mika which makes me think mika is going to change his style later on.

Please don't take offense but I very much doubt you have heard Freddie singing at the age of 23... just start calculating..:cool: (I can post one from 69 though.. non-Queen, of course):cool:

I think the reason as to why Perez has kept his mouth shut about Mika is because that Perez can't just be a lonely bloke all his life and live on his website the whole time, he has to have friends too, and if he gets on really well with Mika and thinks he's wicked, then he won't say stuff on his site that Mika doesn't want said. That's what I think anyway.

you might have a point here.. Perez might even shut up his site eventually to keep the friendship....:naughty:

what is it that Perez has got and i don't? :tears:

:blink: Do you really want me to answer that?????:shocked:

You are right.. He is wise and I am sure he knows how to handle 'a man on fire', especially if his North American career depends on this ..:cool:

I totally agree on this. Never underestimate that boy's cleverness and manipulative skills. :naughty:

I'd say he is dirty and flirty with anyone..... just think of Chris Moyles

I think overall Perez has backed off slightly on celebrities. He seems to have stopped drawing on the photographs as much as he was.

I think now that he has his show What Perez Sez, that he needs to be nicer, to get the celebrities on his show.

And I think that now he is friends with Mika that he doesn't dare ruin the friendship.

Well, at the start when Perez first started promoting Mika, he filed the stories away in the Gay, Gay, Gay section.

Yes, and Perez actually addressed this accusation once before -- of

course, I can't find the quote or the article I'm looking for :sneaky2:

But I can't be the only one who remembers this, can I? Someone asked

Perez just this -- "why do you not "out" Mika? Isn't that being a hypocrite,

when you've outed other celebrities." And as I recall, Perez answered

by saying that he HAD filed his Mika posts under the GAY GAY GAY

category and he didn't feel the need to belabor the point over

and over. So he stopped just short of saying that Mika is gay... just

said that he didn't need to make the point repeatedly.

Here's a quote from the Out article from a few months ago:

For his part, Perez insists the two never talk about the pink elephant in the room. Of that first post, Hilton says, “I thought it was obvious that he was gay. That’s just what I’d heard from people in London, but it may be an erroneous assumption. I’m also assuming he read [the posts], and he never clarified it.”

http://www.out.com/detail.asp?page=3&id=22629

So... take it for what it's worth...

dcdeb

For his part, Perez insists the two never talk about the pink elephant in the room. Of that first post, Hilton says, “I thought it was obvious that he was gay. That’s just what I’d heard from people in London, but it may be an erroneous assumption. I’m also assuming he read [the posts], and he never clarified it.”

dcdeb

SO...EUREKA!!! Mika is GAY GAY GAY and the whole world knows it tonight!! Champagne my friends, Champagne!!

dcdeb

Ooh, I didn't know all of this. Well, I don't really care if Mika's gay or not (although if he did turn out to be gay, it would change a few of my daydreams...ahem...) but my friend Phil is completely in love with Mika, and says he's gay. I asked Phil, "How do you know he's gay?" and Phil said, "Please. You think I wouldn't know?" I suppose a gay guy has a fair amount of gay-dar. But I don't know. Until I find out, I'll still have daydreams about being with him. What can I say? I need a boyfriend, lol. :blush-anim-cl:

i think you are all being ridiculous

we can only try our best to be free to laugh, talk or cry, we are not obliged to predict our own life. are you all obliged to tell someone else's life ???? i don't think so

even though MIKA is already married today, he can fell in love with a guy tomorrow ! not necessarily perez though

SO...EUREKA!!! Mika is GAY GAY GAY and the whole world knows it tonight!! Champagne my friends, Champagne!!

Ooh, I didn't know all of this. Well, I don't really care if Mika's gay or not (although if he did turn out to be gay, it would change a few of my daydreams...ahem...)

Ack! It's always the way -- people read the part they want to read,

see what they want to see. What my quote actually said was

this:

Of that first post, Hilton says, “I thought it was obvious that he was gay. That’s just what I’d heard from people in London, but it may be an erroneous assumption. ”[/i]

dcdeb

It's NOT saying definitively that Mika is gay. Just that Perez thought he

was. Which is why he doesn't belabor the point now.

Don't put words into anyone's mouth...

dcdeb

i think you are all being ridiculous

we can only try our best to be free to laugh, talk or cry, we are not obliged to predict our own life. are you all obliged to tell someone else's life ???? i don't think so

even though MIKA is already married today, he can fell in love with a guy tomorrow ! not necessarily perez though

They're just having a conversation, so if you don't like it then you can leave the thread. :bleh: