Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again? I'm sorry, and at such a busy time, too. What kind of sick is it?

Do you use a magnifying glass?:dunno:

Definitely! We all have. And the story as a whole shifted from short, ridiculous entries to longer movie-like ones, and the new ones I feel are more like a book. It's really cool to look back and see how we evolved.

Backsies! Goodnight Mickey! Your post is good, even if you are asleep.:bleh: Your english is really good. Are you originally from Munich?

Postingk!

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: Yeah, well I live some fifty kilometres away from Munich, but I've always lived here..

I'll try to come up with a post now, but I have to leave in about half an hour. :aah:

Okay ... epic fail with the post, I'm basically everything but inspired :aah:

I don't even have an idea of how the 'full-detail on her residence' is going to work yet..

Now you see how we were out of commission for so long. Inspiration is sometimes overflowing and sometimes running dry. There's only so much kidnapping that can happen before people stop reading.:naughty:

Well, I can't post off myself, or at least I really prefer not to, so we must throw ourselves on the mercy of the other three who've been writing.:fisch:

"We ruined what experiment?" asked Calvin. The man looked at him, realizing he's said too much, and began to back track.

"Mister Nobu just wants to make sure you're comfortable during your...uh...full moon...um..time," he said, giving us a smile that was completely and obviously fake. I stepped forward and grabbed the clipboard out of his hands.

"Mating rituals and habits, reproductive process...chemical induction of cycle?" I read aloud, then looked up at him incredulously. Calvin's eyes widened.

"You were going to watch us?" he asked.

"Not only that, they were also hoping I'd get pregnant," I answered for the researcher, "And from the looks of this chart, tonight isn't even a full moon. They were trying to recreate the effect. They shot us full of hormones!"

The lab researcher started to back out of the room, but I grabbed him by his lapels.

"I'm sorry," he stammered, "It's just that there was never any children parented by either one of you, and Nobu wanted to see what the result would be, and we needed more information-" he trailed off as he looked into my eyes, which had begun to glow once more.

"Well, isn't that interesting," I murmured, "You weren't far off the mark. Your hormones did put me in heat. But you shouldn't have done this without talking to any of us first. Because every PPR knows that it's a very, very bad idea to mess with me when I'm in heat."

I threw him against the wall and he crumpled in an unconscious heap on the floor. Calvin and I stalked out of the cottage to find Nobu. He was going to explain everything or two very horny, very cranky semi-humans were going tear him apart.

Meanwhile, in the mansion's basement, Finn and M were backing into the corner of the room, the mannequins closing in on them.

"What do we do?" asked Finn. M looked around frantically for a second, then snapped her fingers.

"It's a test of our skills, right?"

She focused on the closest mannequin and smiled, looking into its synthetic eyes and trying to attract it.

Behind the glass, a woman whispered to a man, "Remarkable. The technique seems to require eye contact. Their powers of attraction work by putting the subject into a mild state of hypnosis so that they're more susceptible to suggestion." The male scientist nodded.

"But how do we duplicate that?" he asked, "Nobu wants to find out how to replicate this power with an outside subject, but I don't think even they fully understand how they do it." The woman sighed.

"Well, let's gather as much information as we can from this experiment and present what we can to him. Remember to remind him that these things take time. We'll need to conduct more experiments, test others, see if there's any mental condition that the technique isn't effective on. Once we target how it works and who it doesn't work on, we can learn to recreate it and perfect it."

The man nodded, watching M and Finn trying to charm the mannequins, and took notes on his clipboard.

Nobu was going over the results from Finn and Ms testing, when Artsy and Calvin stormed in.

"Just what the frick is going on here Nobu. Why are you experimenting on us?" Artsy stormed, practically in his face.

Nobu made a gesture to someone at his side and a glass wall suddenly came down between them. "I was warned you were coming so I thought I'd take precautions" he stated, as Artsy and Calvin began to bang against the unbreakable glass. "Don't worry I'm planning to explain"

"it better be a fricken good explanation or I will tear you apart with my bare hands, the first chance I get"

Nobu sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Not everything that happens here is my choice you know. Did you know there is more powerful memory drug out there that mimics Soa's powers? We had it mass produced while you were asleep. It erases the last 20 minutes before it was taken, sometimes more. And we were working on one from Beckys."

"Why the hell would you do that?" Calvin yelled, banging his fists against the glass.

"Because keeping you all alive isn't cheap. Because we're fighting a war against the Nation that I don't think we can possibly win. We may have more technology than them thanks to Japan but they soon steal any technology they can find and reverse engineer it. And they have men, so many soldiers who they've been enhancing in some way not even we know about. We need to take certain steps, and if I sometimes don't agree with those steps, in order to stay in this position I must follow every single one"

"And what about trying to breed us?" Artsy shouted.

"Another step. While I rule this mansion, I am not the head of the Consortium. That head wants more soldiers. It wants us to breed all of you if possible. I've managed to hide the existence of the other children from them, claiming Soa acted alone, that my father never had that information, but they're pushing now for me to find out where they too were placed so they can use them. They've been pushing for years for you to be awoken and I kept telling them it was too dangerous, that the Nation hadn't had time to forget and would be on us with any rumours of you. I'm having to do these experiments and follow their lead so they don't replace me with someone who hasn't watched you sleep since he was a child, someone who swore on his fathers grave to keep you safe and follow his fathers footsteps"

Despite this explanation, Artsy and Calvin were still pretty peeved on their side of the glass. "So what, despite that vow to protect us you still follow their orders. What you did tonight was not protecting us Nobu, it was using us."

Meanwhile.

Finn and Mzee had come back from their training and were telling us all about it. Nico was idly moving things about the room with her power, suddenly twitching the curtains back and causing us to gasp.

"Guys that moon is nowhere close to full" I stated

"Something funnys going on around here" added Nico.

"I think we need to have a talk with our host," suggested Mzee, as we all moved to the door

Oooooh, that's good. I'm going to need some time to think of a follow-up.

I was trying to think of a reason for Nobu to experiment but still be good (in respect to his father who trained us :naughty: Can't have us turning his son evil :naughty:)

I was trying to think of a reason for Nobu to experiment but still be good (in respect to his father who trained us :naughty: Can't have us turning his son evil :naughty:)

No, of course not. It's just the violence inherent in the system.:naughty:

Good or not, I can't decide if we stay and foil the plans from the inside or if we object to being used as WMDs outright.

No, of course not. It's just the violence inherent in the system.:naughty:

Good or not, I can't decide if we stay and foil the plans from the inside or if we object to being used as WMDs outright.

Yeah that'll be a tough one.

Are we ready to face a technologically and other ways changed world :naughty:

I don't think so. Mood hair and computer glasses blew us away.:naughty:

I'll have to mull it over. I'm multitasking today, baking a ridiculous amount of sugar cookies, writing a paper for class, doing reading, taking care of a sick little Dishpig, but I'll try to post before the night is over.:bleh:

I don't think so. Mood hair and computer glasses blew us away.:naughty:

I'll have to mull it over. I'm multitasking today, baking a ridiculous amount of sugar cookies, writing a paper for class, doing reading, taking care of a sick little Dishpig, but I'll try to post before the night is over.:bleh:

And who knows what crazy new things are out there that we haven't thought up yet :naughty:

Nobu was going over the results from Finn and Ms testing, when Artsy and Calvin stormed in.

"Just what the frick is going on here Nobu. Why are you experimenting on us?" Artsy stormed, practically in his face.

Nobu made a gesture to someone at his side and a glass wall suddenly came down between them. "I was warned you were coming so I thought I'd take precautions" he stated, as Artsy and Calvin began to bang against the unbreakable glass. "Don't worry I'm planning to explain"

"it better be a fricken good explanation or I will tear you apart with my bare hands, the first chance I get"

Nobu sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Not everything that happens here is my choice you know. Did you know there is more powerful memory drug out there that mimics Soa's powers? We had it mass produced while you were asleep. It erases the last 20 minutes before it was taken, sometimes more. And we were working on one from Beckys."

"Why the hell would you do that?" Calvin yelled, banging his fists against the glass.

"Because keeping you all alive isn't cheap. Because we're fighting a war against the Nation that I don't think we can possibly win. We may have more technology than them thanks to Japan but they soon steal any technology they can find and reverse engineer it. And they have men, so many soldiers who they've been enhancing in some way not even we know about. We need to take certain steps, and if I sometimes don't agree with those steps, in order to stay in this position I must follow every single one"

"And what about trying to breed us?" Artsy shouted.

"Another step. While I rule this mansion, I am not the head of the Consortium. That head wants more soldiers. It wants us to breed all of you if possible. I've managed to hide the existence of the other children from them, claiming Soa acted alone, that my father never had that information, but they're pushing now for me to find out where they too were placed so they can use them. They've been pushing for years for you to be awoken and I kept telling them it was too dangerous, that the Nation hadn't had time to forget and would be on us with any rumours of you. I'm having to do these experiments and follow their lead so they don't replace me with someone who hasn't watched you sleep since he was a child, someone who swore on his fathers grave to keep you safe and follow his fathers footsteps"

Despite this explanation, Artsy and Calvin were still pretty peeved on their side of the glass. "So what, despite that vow to protect us you still follow their orders. What you did tonight was not protecting us Nobu, it was using us."

Meanwhile.

Finn and Mzee had come back from their training and were telling us all about it. Nico was idly moving things about the room with her power, suddenly twitching the curtains back and causing us to gasp.

"Guys that moon is nowhere close to full" I stated

"Something funnys going on around here" added Nico.

"I think we need to have a talk with our host," suggested Mzee, as we all moved to the door

Calvin, Nobu and I all looked up when the rest of the group walked into the room on Nobu's side of the glass. They were approaching Nobu but stopped short when they saw the glass.

"What the hell are you doing?" asked Nico, "Let them go!"

The others shouted similar commands, closing in on Nobu in outrage. He raised his hands in surrender and the glass partition slid out of view. Calvin and I took turns explaining the situation to the team.

"So wait...you're saying they're trying to figure out how to use us as...weapons?" Mika asked, and I nodded.

"Basically. But if they're successful, pretty soon they won't need us. Why keep a bunch of aging has-been freaks around when they've got our powers in drugs or gadgets or our children?" I asked, my voice rising in anger, "What will they do when they've gotten all the research they need? Do we get put out to pasture or is it more efficient to just kill us off?"

"It's not like that!" Nobu exclaimed, "You are important to us, you're important to me! I have dedicated my life to ensuring your safety!"

"But what happens if the Confederation decides we're too great of a security risk?" Soa asked, "What if they decide to kill us, and kill you too, if you get in the way?"

Nobu looked at her, obviously without an answer.

"Well, we can't stay here any longer, that's for sure." M said decisively.

"But where will we go?" I asked, "We don't know anything about this world. We'd be lost. We thought the computers were sunglasses, dammit!"

"Please," Nobu pleaded, "Just stay a little longer, let us get the research they need, and if I find out the Confederation has any plans to harm you, I'll smuggle you to a safer, secret location myself."

"We can't allow you to use us like this," Calvin said, "It's not right. The technology might be used against innocent people. We don't know anything about your war. We refuse to hurt anyone but villains, can you say the same?"

Nobu was about to answer when he froze and his eyes glazed over. Soa stood behind him, her hands on his head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking his memory. One of the children is somewhere in this mausoleum, and we're going to find her. Then we'll play along with their research, but only until we've gathered enough information on the outside world to survive. We aren't completely without resources. Cherisse has got to still be alive. And not all of our connections would've gone completely cold."

She took her hands off of Nobu, who blinked, coming out of his daze. He looked sleepy for a moment, then looked at us in panic.

"Please, please don't leave. I can't be sure that you're safe if you're out there alone."

We looked at each other. I spoke up, "We'll stay."

The next couple of weeks were tense for all of us. We trained hard and learned as much about what had happened to the world over 20 years as we could. Then one day, we were sitting with Nobu after lunch, during recreational time, when shouts were heard outside. Nobu stood, looking out into the gardens, but the outside security never showed up to explain. Then, a small object came flying in, shattering the window. It landed on the carpet and a white vapor immediately began to flow from it. We all stood up.

"Gas! Get out of here!" shouted Mika, and we ran out of the room. Windows exploded in each room we ran to, spreading the gas throughout the house. Nobu stayed behind, shouting for security. We were about to leave when Becky stopped.

"Wait, what about the girl?" she asked, and Soa ran, leading us to a far wing of the mansion. We burst through a random, nondescript door and found a young woman lying on a bed, beeping machines around her.

"They've been keeping her unconscious," Soa said, pointing to the machines. I unhooked the tubes, hoping she would be able to live without them, and Calvin lifted her into his arms. We ran back towards the center of the mansion and we were about to leave through the front door when it was thrown open and figures in ski masks rushed in. Guns were aimed at us before someone shouted.

"No! They're innocents! Bring them with us!"

We fought against the intruders, but they overpowered us with tazers and pepper spray. They began to tie up everyone and when Calvin refused to hand over the girl and fought back, one of the intruders hit him behind the head with a black baton. I watched him slowly fall, the intruders taking the girl and others tying his hands. I leaped at his attackers, incoherent in my rage, but the man with the baton hit me on my temple and everything went black.

Hours later, I woke up with a bad headache, groaning and turning on what felt like an army cot. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a tent. A man with a thick beard leaned over me and smiled warmly.

"Welcome," he said in a friendly booming voice, "This is the Movement."

As in the movie? I'm jellus I haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Yep. It was good, pretty funny, but the violence happened a little too often and was too graphic for my taste.

But the little girl is fierce! I'm in awe of her!:mf_lustslow:

Well, I'm off for the night!:bye: