REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

Right where to start?? Mika's performance was very good, coming from someone who has seen him at 8 times- thats the most exclamation you're going to get from me!! What I mean from that is, it is all familiar and watching him was like watching an old friend and feeling chuffed that they've risen to this level of adoration...I felt calm and enjoyed every minute of it...

Awww..that made me smile. Glad you were able to see 'your mate' again..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!

First Time i saw Mika live in a concert, i went to his signings but this is my first concert with Mika!

I enjoyed it soo much. I liked Yelle, their music and sound was good even though i really didn't understand french and also the drummer was HOT :wub2:

Mika was FANTASTIC! Loved his performance of Ring Ring the crowd seemed to really love that song. Love Today also was a big tune

Overall 10 out of 10:punk:

Very cool!:thumb_yello:

I'm remembering it all in bits, so forgive me if its not in sync.

Billy Brown

Mika: "Are there any critics in the house?"

We all shouted yesss!

Mika: "Well actually I don't care!"

Ok.... We all laughed at that and my thoughts immediately went to JackViolets post about repeating soundbites etc- his introduction to BB was simply: here's Billy Brown:roftl:

Big Girls

Wow Ally certainly has come a long way from the shy girl we recently were talking about. She exuded confidence and flare- she is an extremely good looking woman and now very confident. IMO. She may disagree and say she always was :bleh:

I'm remembering it all in bits, so forgive me if its not in sync.

Billy Brown

Mika: "Are there any critics in the house?"

We all shouted yesss!

Mika: "Well actually I don't care!"

Ok.... We all laughed at that and my thoughts immediately went to JackViolets post about repeating soundbites etc- his introduction to BB was simply: here's Billy Brown:roftl:

Big Girls

Wow Ally certainly has come a long way from the shy girl we recently were talking about. She exuded confidence and flare- she is an extremely good looking woman and now very confident. IMO. She may disagree and say she always was :bleh:

LOL I didn;t understand why he asked if there were any critics!

And btw is Ally the backing singer if so what was up with her outfit during Happy Ending, it was like she just put it on and kept re-adjusting it throughout the song. AWKWARD!!!:roftl:

Big Girls

Ally? Mika's BG?? I never thought she was shy...in the DVD she was very confident....

My Interpretation was sang very quickly and although I have nothing against Sara- I didn't like the way she swung from side to side like "lollipop girl"...Maybe she got the act wrong:naughty:- I have a video clip trained on just Sara as I thought I was imagining it! Will try to upload it tomorrow (new camera haven't a clue how to play it all back!)

My memory fails me at this point- but I'll come back if I remember anything else:wink2:

Ally? Mika's BG?? I never thought she was shy...in the DVD she was very confident....

Umm... to me she was always the shy one- whereas (oops the name evades me!) was more bolder. On the DVD, there is the playing with Mika, i.e. toying but its the look on her face that makes me think she isn't as forthright- ummm not explaining it all that well...sorry!

Oh and Showtunes17- I didn't notice that about her outfit!

Umm... to me she was always the shy one- whereas (oops the name evades me!) was more bolder. On the DVD, there is the playing with Mika, i.e. toying but its the look on her face that makes me think she isn't as forthright- ummm not explaining it all that well...sorry!

Oh and Showtunes17- I didn't notice that about her outfit!

Ophelia Bitz (gotta think that name isn't for real eh.....) well yes compared to Ophelia who is a burlesque performer, Ally looked more shy and retiring I guess....

hellOooo, im home ...... i thought i'd give you a set list instead of a report , but i can only tell that you should have gone brixton, really. im going night night for now, there was no tube, really tired

But did you enjoy yourself? Was it better than last night?

Yay for Wendi! Did Kath get a pic too? Oh, please tell me she did!

And, Blue Sky...sorry..I'll add you to the list of the Lucky Oldlings. And, oh wow, you are about to get your 3000th post. Whoo hooo!!

3000!!!:yay::toot:

(Thanks for noticing Charlotte, I saw it last night and then forgot today!!

I am still ranked only 107th...can't even get into the Top 100.)