REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

Okay, just spoke to Rose. Mika is now gone; however, he did come out for the meet and greet, so they got to see him for a little while. John told her that Mika would stick around a little longer tomorrow night. (I think this is what she said.) So, good news for those going tomorrow nigh. :)

Bummed that Kath didn't get a pic. :(

i dont think so charlie , im sure if she did she would have said in her text :boxed: she only said wendi got one

Hey Woman! Only you would black your face out on a pic with Mika! My Goodness! :naughty:

No, probably me too! i photograph terribly, apart from not being much to look at in person lol!

I'm still in the ranking of 160th. But, out of over 9000 people, guess that isn't too shabby. And yes, Sheena..I'm chatty on here. :naughty:

3000!!!

(Thanks for noticing Charlotte, I saw it last night and then forgot today!!

I am still ranked only 107th...can't even get into the Top 100.)

I love the OLDLINGS!! I bet the Younglings are starting to think we are pretty cool now. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I've only been a fan for 6 months and I've had some pretty awesome Mika experiences now. Not rubbing it in either...I just hope you younglings get your chance soon too. Go tomorrow night. LOL

:punk:

Thanks for posting StandardToaster - I would have done it sooner, but RL in the way again (I was actually at work! And cell phone is acting up)

I am so thrilled about Wendi and kath!

Yes, charlottechristy - Oldlings rule! I consider I had a lot of Mika-time early in my fanatiscism.

- Walked up and chatted with me in the queue in Toronto (March 21, 2007) and got a signature. At the same venue I also snuck into the VIP lounge after the gig and got a pic

-met him again in Chicago (June 11, 2007) got his half finished Ribena bottle, 3 autographs, a high-five with interlaced finger hand-holding for a mere 2 seconds, and a pic.

-Opportunity to hand him the MFC Yearbook last December 2, 2008, in Brixton.

Ok - I'll stop rubbing it in, sorry.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so...HAPPY MFC ANNIVERSARY too!

:punk:

Thanks Suzy! It's tomorrow!

Don't worry, me too :naughty:

LOL, it's my Mikaversary today (27th) and I'm still 40 short of 3,000 :shocked:

I really ought to get myself up to 3,000 before the end of today!! That'd be cool!

HAPPY MFC ANNIVERSARY to you Gatagordinha!!

And you WILL get to 3000 today.

Go spam a bit:naughty:

haha. *sigh* so wish i lived in England sometimes.... *sigh* But don't know if i could hack the weather!:boxed:

you can be here for six months, spring and summer, weather is just fine !! i have 2 australian friends here for one year stay. and the girls next door are all auzzies. you can do some festivals as well. very likely im going bestival this year.

Thanks Suzy! It's tomorrow!

HAPPY MFC ANNIVERSARY to you Gatagordinha!!

And you WILL get to 3000 today.

Go spam a bit:naughty:

Thanks...can't believe it's a year, where does the time go when you are an oldling? :blink:

the Mikaversaries seem to be coming thick and fast now, I guess a lot joined up around this time last year!

Are you kidding me? Of course he has a thing for Older Women!! :thumb_yello: HE LOVES US!! :wub2: I mean, haven't you seen how he pulls us in in the pics? He doesn't do that with the guys. Um, just an observation. :thumb_yello:

Maybe he's got a thing for older women?:blink:

(i know, i know, you're all gonna tell me he doesn't have a thing for women at all hehe)

you can be here for six months, spring and summer, weather is just fine !! i have 2 australian friends here for one year stay. and the girls next door are all auzzies. you can do some festivals as well. very likely im going bestival this year.

haha... I don't know what my hubby and kids would say about that, much as i would love to do it!

Maybe he's got a thing for older women?:blink:

(i know, i know, you're all gonna tell me he doesn't have a thing for women at all hehe)

Ha ha - probably because he knows in a decade or two, we won't be able to queue early, have the energy to fly to gigs across the world, jump up and down...etc... :naughty:

Are you kidding me? Of course he has a thing for Older Women!! :thumb_yello: HE LOVES US!! :wub2: I mean, haven't you seen how he pulls us in in the pics? He doesn't do that with the guys. Um, just an observation. :thumb_yello:

perhaps it's because he's a mama's boy :fisch:

Well this older woman definitely has a thing for him!:mf_lustslow: Maybe getting older does have some benefits!

Mind you, he needs to cultivate those young fans too. As we all start to die off (in like 30-40 years time lol!) he's gonna need those younger fans to be the ones supporting him.

That'll be all the younglings here!! :punk:

we'll stay with him and support him the whole way through. We'll make you oldlings proud :naughty::wub2:

Yeah, but, we Oldlings know what we like and we are very loyal. Those younglings...well, they still have others that turn their heads. Oh, heck, what am I talking about...I cheat on Mika all the time. :naughty: Okay, that was a nonsense ramble. I better not be dying off in 30-40 years. I'm not that old! And, well, Mika will be what in 40 years....Oh, 64? LMAO!!!

Mind you, he needs to cultivate those young fans too. As we all start to die off (in like 30-40 years time lol!) he's gonna need those younger fans to be the ones supporting him.

Yeah, but, we Oldlings know what we like and we are very loyal. Those younglings...well, they still have others that turn their heads. Oh, heck, what am I talking about...I cheat on Mika all the time. :naughty: Okay, that was a nonsense ramble. I better not be dying off in 30-40 years. I'm not that old! And, well, Mika will be what in 40 years....Oh, 64? LMAO!!!

Yeah and I'll be 76! He could still be performing, i'll probably be on a zimmer frame!

Ok, I'm late (as usual, damn time difference).So, to sum it up:

*Hot chocolate in the Q

*Some Mika guy and his cameraman came to talk to them before gig.

*Andy was told to sit by security during Yelle (please tell me somebody filmed this)

*This I have to quote:

Big news!!

Mika's mum just came and gave Kath and Wendi a backstage pass!!

*Different song order that confused string guy:roftl:

*Billy Brown but no Billy Brown speech.

*Gray Skelly got molested by Mika

*Stage invasion

*Mika had to be helped back on stage (I can imagine Iceman grabbing his butt and pushing him up:naughty: )

*John was (kinda)bad cop again at the meet and greet.

*Pinkunicorn's day started fantastic and ended craptastic.

So, all in all a pretty uneventful evening wasn't it?:roftl: :roftl:

Ok, I'm late (as usual, damn time difference).So, to sum it up:

*Hot chocolate in the Q

*Some Mika guy and his cameraman came to talk to them before gig.

*Andy was told to sit by security during Yelle (please tell me somebody filmed this)

*This I have to quote:

*Different song order that confused string guy:roftl:

*Billy Brown but no Billy Brown speech.

*Gray Skelly got molested by Mika

*Stage invasion

*Mika had to be helped back on stage (I can imagine Iceman grabbing his butt and pushing him up:naughty: )

*John was (kinda)bad cop again at the meet and greet.

*Pinkunicorn's day started fantastic and ended craptastic.

So, all in all a pretty uneventful evening wasn't it?:roftl: :roftl:

You got it in a nutshell!:naughty:

I think many of the people that went today were also yesterday at Hammersmith(sp?), so they are probably going straight to bed.

That or Mika abducted them all. In any case, I think we won't hear much until tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

Of course 5 min after I disconnect someone will give the report of a lifetime:roftl:

See you all tomorrow.