2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Oh I hope I get a month of feeling like this!!! Or a year!!!:wub2::naughty:

Yeah, I can't say that I hope the feeling goes away soon. Seriously, I was sad pretty often before I went to the gig. Afterwards, i couldn't stop giggling and smiling for the life of me!:roftl: It's still like that and I hope it staaays.:wub2:

Thanks a lot to avoca and everybody else signing responsible for our wristbands. That was the nicest thing to do and left me so amazed as I had not even asked for them. So thanks a million times :huglove:

The aftershow party was a very nice treat indeed, highly appreciated of course :wink2: even though I didn't bother to even try making my way to the man himself through the mob. That would have been a forlorn mission for a girl like me :lmao:

However, I enjoyed myself and had fun with Cherisse and Saranayde who are both really, really sweet.

Where can I post gig pictures? The gig thread is closed?!

brilliant show, and then everone getting on stage during lollipop... on the tuesday show, i had already climbed over the barrier when mika did that stage invading thing, and got on stage, but much too late, it was all over by then. on thursday though, it all started much sooner, so i had time to climb over the barrier without hurrying and falling over :naughty: , got on stage without martin's foot almost hitting me in the face :roftl: , and danced, sung and jumped like mad up there. it was just brilliant! i actually didn't realize much of what was happening around me, i didn't see mika, just a lot of people around me and the crowd, the balloons and confetti... i sung a bit together with aurelien, accidentially bumped into one of the violinists, saw some lollipop girls and big girls jumping around, and saranyde was suddenly next to me, singing at me. and by the end of the song, i was sweating, breathless and totally happy. what a great feeling to stand up there!

That sounds crazy awesome. :punk:

Congrats to everyone on the successful MFC stage invasion. :naughty:

I looooovvvvveee that video!!

I watch it yesterday and I love the way how he sings "it's as if I'm playing with fire" etc, around 2mins and the end.

I wonder if there's a remix on which he sings that way but if there isn't he should totally make one!

I don't know. I bought the Relax/Lollipop single in London. Both the memory stick and CD version! The memory stick has many versions of Relax but I haven't listened to anything yet. I still have my bag unpacked. :naughty:

Hi everyone!

Just logged in the MFC site after spending a couple of days in London and being ill since yesterday!! Woooouw su much written yet in this forum!

I guess my experience doesn't matter anymore! It was amazing. Especially when I had the opportunity to dance on stage with the lollipop song at the end. It felt like in a dream and did'nt realize at that moment how lucky I was being on stage together with Mika!! Is there anyone who filmed this song together with the crowd? I already found a good picture where I saw myself dancing. Nice :thumb_yello: , but can anyone send me more pictures? Maybe there are but with so many posts on this forum it takes a while finding them...

Thanks a lot to avoca and everybody else signing responsible for our wristbands. That was the nicest thing to do and left me so amazed as I had not even asked for them. So thanks a million times :huglove:

The aftershow party was a very nice treat indeed, highly appreciated of course :wink2: even though I didn't bother to even try making my way to the man himself through the mob. That would have been a forlorn mission for a girl like me :lmao:

However, I enjoyed myself and had fun with Cherisse and Saranayde who are both really, really sweet.

Where can I post gig pictures? The gig thread is closed?!

Oi! I didn't realize you were there! I so wanted to meet you! :blink::(

I'm looking for the group pictures of Mika and the rest of us. I saw at least four cameras. :wink2:

cimg0519sv4.jpg

Great pics Dani!! Yey Iceman is holding kavi's pressie! :biggrin2:

If anyone cares or is bothered to read any more reports or see anymore pics I've uploaded some pics and a new blog on my myspace :thumb_yello:

Poor Mika he wanted a relaxing chat and he hasnt even got enough room to lift his arm ... :boxed:

Exactly. I did feel embarrased about the whole thing, that's why I tried not to talk to him, but he came directly to me, the poor thing... It was mad, are we losing our minds in here or what?

Exactly. I did feel embarrased about the whole thing, that's why I tried not to talk to him, but he came directly to me, the poor thing... It was mad, are we losing our minds in here or what?

I really think we are :wink2:

yep, i was also interested in having a chat with the other members of the band/family but I could hardly see them/move in their direction:boxed:

yeah it was a very complicated night, my aim of the evening was to talk to yasmine, which i luckily managed cos everyone was really starting to get crowded. I didn't even bother staying the whole night no matter how tempted I was :thumbdown: