2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Eleonora and Cherisse

DSCN0343.jpg

Thanks for the pics Clara, they're great!

......I spy with my little eye......something that rhymes with.......pie!!:roftl:

DSCN0319.jpg

Don't you love it how he always turns up for the gigs unshaved? I love it!:naughty:

Sariflor, you might know the answer to this.

You know when Teddy bears picnic finishes and it all goes dark? Bunny usually appears on a balcony etc.....

Did the bunny appear this time? My niece says she didn't see the bad bunny,(I did tell her to look out for it)

If not, does that mean the bad bunny got his come uppence? Finished off as it was the last gig of this tour????

Thanks so much for all your pics Clara

*Saves the lot*

I go more and more green every time someone new posts sodding aftershow party pics - I know some of you had a nightmare - and it wasn't a good time for alot of you - but I so so wish I'd gone to bloody Brixton now - I nearly did and I could have gone easily. Don't know if I'd even have got to go to it even if I had of been there but well - still GREEN GREEN GREEN.....

Hope everyone is feeling abit better about it all now that some time has passed.....

I miss Mika - Can't believe it's been a week - sometimes it seems like yesterday and other times it seems months ago - if that makes sense

I'll stop rambling now... lol

Thanks Sparkly, this video is incredible!! The quality, the view you had of him...sigh....Amazing!!

Yeah, second that! I just hope my internet connection will allow me to watch it to the end in this life. :lmao:

Thanks Violet. Thursday was certainly one of the highlights of the year for me,LOL!! This pic captures it all, that's why I love it so much.

It made me sincerely happy to see this. :wub2:

I just wish I had been able to just say hi... Dammit! I thought it wouldn't bug me that much, but somehow now I realize it does quite a bit. :blink:

Why, do you happen to like the shape of her elbows?

Now, that is scary :shocked: Out of my head, Sara! :insane:

Exactly. :lmao:

That's why I'm having such a hard time understanding this need to cling to Mika's leg like grim death, especially by people who've already seen him a dozen times already.

I love Mika. I really, really do. But I just don't get this need to get his attention at all costs every single time he's anywhere he can be accessed by fans (and sometimes places he's not). We're all fans and we're all obsessed, but I just don't understand this aspect of it. Not among adults and not among people who've been around him enough that they should no longer be starstruck to the point of losing self-control.

Have a little dignity people. If you can't muster up that, at least show some respect for Mika and let him breathe once in awhile.

It's quite difficult do draw a line between what is normal or acceptable and what is obsessive, pathetic ....

I for my part was quite surprised to see how many of the gig goers from abroad were staying in the area where Mika lives. I don't think I am terribly wrong assuming it might be 90% or even more. The bus to South Kens was packed after the gig on Thu and a lot of those who took the next one to Victoria apparently did so because they missed the earlier one. Not normal IMO. Of course, people will say: 'Oh no, LOL, I didn't stay there because of Mika...hahah how funny to assume that, I just chose the area because it is so nice...' But hey, I wasn't born yesterday. :naughty:

Yeah. It was Anna who'd brought us all hot chocolate in the costume so we all gave her a big cheer :)

Thanks for that Jennie, I didn't know that little nugget of info. Cool. I just wondered if it would have been fitting that Mika finished off the bunny now the tour has come to an end! End of the story.... until the new beginnings.

He may have need for the bunny after all??? Maybe it will have bred by the next tour, and produced millions of baby-bunnies!!!!

Yes Rabdash, I was quite poorly with a chest infection which still hasn't left me. I could cry BIG-TIME expecially for the aftershow. I'm just uploading a few of my nieces vids on youtube. She went in my place, so at least I got to see some of the gig.

Sariflor, you might know the answer to this.

You know when Teddy bears picnic finishes and it all goes dark? Bunny usually appears on a balcony etc.....

Did the bunny appear this time? My niece says she didn't see the bad bunny,(I did tell her to look out for it)

If not, does that mean the bad bunny got his come uppence? Finished off as it was the last gig of this tour????

*envisions bad bunny and short penguin hopping/toddling off into the sunset*

He looks so happy there... genuinely happy to take a picture with you, not just posing. And you look great too Sara... what a great picture. :)

I do agree. Lovely photo!

Thanks Sparkly, this video is incredible!! The quality, the view you had of him...sigh....Amazing!!

Very nice video too. I thought for a moment it was from the 28th as it was posted here, but it's still great :)

As for looking happy, he'd just thanked me for making the Tshirt and said he loved it so he'd better look happy on the pic,hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I think that because here he was just fresh after making the speech and all that, the issues hadn't started (and I was the first one to ask for a pic I believe) so his mood was all right.

He is a kind and patient person!

Funnily enough, when I saw him come into th room initially I thought I was in the wrong side,because I was sort of close to the bar, but then he made his way to that side for his speech and he ended up right in front of me.

So I made the most of it once he'd finished talking, hehe...It was REALLY important for me to speak to him that night, I could not possibly go home without mentioning the thsirt to him.

I think that anyone else in my position would have felt the same, no?:blush-anim-cl:

Absolutely definately!!!! I'm delighted for you.

Cynthia said that when she spoke to him she was surrounded by dozens of people hanging on every word. He should have been left to have semi-private conversations with people and not have the entire room surrounding him the whole time eavesdropping and trying to butt in.

It was like an episode of the Bachelor except there were 100 bachelorettes instead of 25. :boxed:

The thing is that I would have loved to have just hung around listening. I love it when people make him laugh and smile, I love listening to the things people manage to say instead of .....splutter.... splutter....

And although Cynthia might have wanted semi-private (!) there were well over 100 people nearby!

And the bachelor isn't even eligible:roftl: :roftl:

Exactly. :lmao:

Yes Rabdash, I was quite poorly with a chest infection which still hasn't left me. I could cry BIG-TIME expecially for the aftershow. I'm just uploading a few of my nieces vids on youtube. She went in my place, so at least I got to see some of the gig.

That's just such bad luck Shari, I can imagine how frustrating and depressing it must have been for you.:thumbdown:

The thing is that I would have loved to have just hung around listening. I love it when people make him laugh and smile, I love listening to the things people manage to say instead of .....splutter.... splutter....

And although Cynthia might have wanted semi-private (!) there were well over 100 people nearby!

Yes, I was also going to comment on that; Everyone who spoke to him that night had tons of people listening into their chat.

That's the way it always is, and that's the way it was that night.

It would be highly unrealistic (although lovely of course) to expect that we could have had private or semi-private conversations with Mika.That will not happen, in the same way that it doesn't happen after gigs, etc.

It just goes with the situation, and unless one was to accidentally bump into him somewhere, it will always be the case:wink2: .